HWNDU - He Will Not Divide Us

What did you think of last night's season finale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AESjLqzrcQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=rZkI2p-6cdU
youtube.com/watch?v=AWtpikt8eWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just woke up - can someone fill me in on the last 12 hours?

i heard more people were banned?

yeah someone give me the quick run down

People are getting trespassed now? I've had this happen to me at three universities.

Is Ahmed /our guy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=AESjLqzrcQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=rZkI2p-6cdU

Pretty cringey, desu.

fucking hell

Sup Forums is now infested with normie fags thanks to that jesus faggot

>Sup Forums is now infested with normie fags thanks to that jesus faggot

Trump ironically did that

>tfw threads on Sup Forums get deleted now
>tfw Sup Forums can't contain their autism and won't let threads be peaceful

i heard the police are setting up barricades and a bunch of people are banned from going there - some shit is going down

> Sup Forums memes a man into the Presidency.

> Trump baneposts in his inaugural speech.

Only true Sup Forumsutists could hate that.

Honestly it was a good season, I missed the finale and no one has posted the YT video of it yet.

But Season 2 so far has been pretty good in itself. With the Return of Jihadi Jesus and his constant Jojo refrences.

>Hey is this Nick?
>Yeah who's this
>You treat your girlfriend like shit

>What did you think of last night's season finale?
WHAT HAPPENED

You have to wait for the bluray release. HWNDU website axed that whole recording.

So each week constitutes a season? How can network tv even compete?

When are these faggots going to realize they're just pathetic? That one anarchist that punched that faggot Nazi in the head was great.

Revolutions are not peaceful. It's fucking impossible.

t. Marxist

It's funny that Sup Forums calls for race war but when Shia pushes one of them they run to the police and cry lmao

What happened now?

Also, Sup Forumsacks will be some of the first ones exterminated because they're so fucking stupid.

> "The narrative, the default narrative is always negative, and it's demoralizing," Spicer said at his first official White House news conference, two days after igniting a battle with the media over the purported size of Trump's inauguration audience.
>"There's this constant theme to undercut the enormous support that he has."
>"I think it's just unbelievably frustrating when you're continually told, 'It's not big enough, it's not good enough ... you can't win,' " Spicer said.
>"He's gone out there and defied the odds over and over and over again, and he keeps getting told what he can't do by this narrative that's out there and he exceeds every single time," Spicer said, citing Trump's electoral success after being dismissed by pundits as a long-shot candidate at best when he entered the presidential race in 2015.
>Spicer also said "there's a constant attempt to undermine his credibility and the movement that he represents."
>"And it's frustrating for not just him, but I think for so many of us that are trying to work to get this message out."

Where were you when a Sphincter ask for a safe space?

We need a communist revolution my tenured ponytail rocking sandal wearing philosophy professor said so!

This

After Trump is impeached next month and executed for treason chumptards will follow their leader.

Nice one. Really got my commune a mommuned.

desu newfaggot . hello ^_^

youtube.com/watch?v=AWtpikt8eWc
Why aren't the workers uniting to stop such tragedy?

That's a bit rude on the part of the fascists.

Thank you for making this thread. Please continue to do so.

A coprophiliac cuckold fetishist punching some memester who isn't actually a Nazi because he has a different opinion is pretty fucking far from a revolution, you pretentious cunt.

I'm sure mummy and daddy will be able to replace all the nice furniture, busts and books that they originally paid for.

Grandma with Pepe pin

>this re-enactment of the plane scene
Pretty good.

The old man they were pinning that on is actually dead, so it's pretty funny you retards are still prattling on about that.

Also, he is a Nazi. This alt-right bullshit is just Nazism with a different name. Neck yourself.

Why were they even allowed to step foot on the premises and destroy the stuff? Why wasn't someone guarding it? In fact, the better question is why the fuck are they organized in that manner? Are they wanting to be taken down?

>the baitpost that turned an already shit thread to utter shit
here's your (You)

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
*shakes tambourine*
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
*sips Starbucks venti mocha latte*
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
*gets arrested*

jesus christ that second video

he has a qt tho

There are no borders or property laws in a utopian communist society brother.

he will not divide us
he will not divide us
he will not divide us
he will not divide us
he will not divide us
he will not divide us
*brainless sissy stare*

> implying he isn't taunting the media to undermine their credibility even more

Too bad we don't live in one of those so steps must be taken to safeguard things.

Ah truly perfect! Nothing to prevent white women from being BLACKED.

this whole fucking thing is just a deal he made with star bucks

wonder how much he's getting

You cannot be a Nazi. The movement is dead, you can only claim to be a neo-Nazi, who are LARPing faggots like communists.
The Alt-Right that guy are neither.

who's that cutie? I would love to genocide niggers and libtards with her desu senpai

aut-right=jews
Extreme Right Non-White Killing Machines of Fascist Brutality=true/pol/
"Based Civic Nationalists"=goy/pol/TRS