Blacks could be anywhere

blacks could be anywhere.

Why did this integral character vanish after this movie?

Why was Biggie Smalls in Harry Potter?

Really? Anywhere? Even in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

That's Serious Black

>This book is mainstream and normies like it s-so it's a bad book!

Grow up you man-child the list you posted is absolutely incorrect. Browse /lit/ once in a while.

>unironically browsing /lit/
What for?

For discussing literature you brain dead cabbage.

I really want to know your secret. How do you manage to find every single Harry Potter thread so quick and change the first line to fit OP?

>/lit/
> discussing literature
More like jerking Tao Lin, Nabokov and Pynchon off and spewing their "begin with the Greeks" meme because it's all they read when starting literary studies, all of Sup Forums is a joke and the literature board is no exception.
At least Sup Forums knows what it is.

You act like your entire category of entertainment is even worth looking into.

The problem with books is that no author
provide a good reason for why a book should be read rather than in the form of a movie.

Every time you ask if a book "is a good book?" they'll just respond "yeah" because all books are extremely dull and shit just so they can act all niche and pretend they aren't uncreative or worthless.

>tfw no rapper called Serious Black

One job.... oh wait they don't know what a job is, nevermind.

He's the one who makes the thread, dummy.

When I die, fuck it, I wanna go to hell.

>I wanna go to hogwarts

'Cause I'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to fucking tell

He was expelled for using black magic

>defence against the black arts
How did J.K.K.K. Rowling get away with this.

its among the darkest omen of our world

does pol dislike hip hop too

you'd have to be a real degenerate philistine pleb to dislike del the funkee homosapien or b.i.g.

Could a wizard transmogrify his little white weiner into a BBC?

Did they have to cast the derpiest fat black kid they could find?

pretty sure its at least a couple of people posting this pasta in HP threads nowadays
fuck, i've done it once or twice

He has no life and doesn't even watch films because his autism means he is here shitposting 15 hours a day

BIGGIE SMALLS PASSIN ANY TEST
I'M READY TO DIE!

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Jesus, Rowling. Was that really necessary to include in a children's novel?

Because Hogwarts is actually Hell.

>I'm stupid