So who is this?

So who is this?

Generic Bad Guy #57,094

Pierce or something. Leader of a group of cyborgs that have grudge against wolverine for fucking them up in previous encounters

PABLO?

Kazuhira "fulton a Black, I'll send him back" Miller

Donald Pierce, a cyborg from the comics who leads a group called the Reavers, also made up of cyborgs, they don't like mutants much and Pierce has clashed with Wolverine enough times to be pretty much just a head now.

Seems like they work for the Essex corporation and are in charge of recovering X-23.

Looks like someone straight up ripped off Kazuhira Miller

>reavers
>without lady deathstrike

fucking wasted potential there for logan's final film

>generic line for low level soldiers means Miller's a racist

What a dumb board.

I'd rather have Live Schriber's Sabertooth come back, but you raised an interesting point, if the DOFP epilogue is true and Logan managed to shape events enough that Dakr Phoenix never happened there's a godo chance he didn't fill Lady Deathstrike full of adamantium the 2nd time around.

nagoL

Yeah, it's just two of Logan's biggest rivals not being in his final film just bugs me as a comic fan.

I'll even say this, I'm not that big of a fan of x-23, but i understand it makes sense for htis way to pass that mantle in a way for the future.

Still, no Creed or Yuriko just seems wrong.

Punished Miller

>final film

reboot in under 10 years

arthur darvill looks weird nowadays

>Cyborgs don't like mutants

God, comics are dumb.

They're cyborgs because Logan chopped off their body parts over the years.

You are so stupid it's funny. The may may comes from a retard sperg who posted a fake preview from MGSV that claimed Miller was going to call the african child soldiers niggers.

You seriously can't make the connection of people whose limbs were chopped off and Wolverine?

Does your post have a point, or is just supposed to be a non-sequitur?

I love how they all have cybernetic limbs and a hatred of Wolverine for chopping them all up in the past.

For them, he is the person that changed their life forever . For him, theyre just chumps who managed to not bleed to death while he lost his shit. And it was tuesday.

One Hand Jack

you need to level up if you're going to reach the levels of autism the BvSfags have.

Jerry Hornes doing well for himself these days

Donald Pierce.