What's yours?

What's yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JVd120ernA
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ59Ard8iPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I enjoy shitposting about movies I'll never watch.

i watched all of gossip girl i watched all of the oc
i do it because the girls are so damn hot

I really didn't like any of Chris's storylines in The Sopranos. Who wants to see a junkie fuck up over and over and annoy famous people?

AJ was a more compelling character.

>>

I've never seen any of the Harry Potter movies

i saw mission impossible 2 more than 100 times

I haven't seen almost any movie that's extremely popular and/or well liked
9/10 times If I do see them I love them too
Haven't seen ghost Busters, haven't seen a single Terminator, rocky or Rambo
Never send a single m night shamalamalan movie

The list goes on

Also haven't seen fight club, harry potter, lord of the rings, pirates of the Carribean or Jurassic park

I thought Ghostbusters (Original) was just okay. Didn't care about the remake casting.

Acceptable

Unacceptable

Acceptable

Acceptable

Unacceptable

Acceptable

Unacceptable

Unacceptable

Acceptable

Unacceptable

I unironically enjoy the Super Mario Bros movie.

Steven Universe

Alright, alright. A bit of a read, but I'll get it off of my chest.

>9th grade
>There's a sweet, pretty girl who had her lost her legs in an accident and uses a wheelchair
>Has very few friends due to her condition
>She's a fantastic artist
>My friends and I decide to prank her for shits and giggles
>I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me instantly
>We start to hang out outside of school
>Sleep over at her house one night
>We play video games, playing some Twisted Metal
>Ask her if she can show me her portfolio (she was in the advanced art program in our school and needed to create fifty or so amazing art pieces to pass)
>After a game I say I need to go to the bathroom
>Pull out big-ass scissors from my pocket (big pocket I was wearing jncos) go into her room, and cut the bottom-half of all of her art pieces off and trash them
>Leave
>The next day, she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art
>I said, "I made them look like you"
>All my friends laugh heartily
>She rolls over to her table, alone, and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There's no way she made it up in time. Sometimes I look back and think, "did that make her a stronger person? Or a weaker one?" Sometimes I have a desire to find out. Maybe I'll call her.

nice pasta

Scream Queens
iZombie
The 100
Crazy Ex Girlfriend
New Girl (used to watch it)

kys

i sometimes post on Sup Forums

I used to enjoy TMZ

Terrible.

i like brutal/depressing romance dramas because i relate a little too well and have almost fetishized suffering at this point

24yo still neet and a hiko

I'm a straight man and I like musicals

I'm adopted and i have been communicating with my birth mom for the last 6 months, and i have wanted to fuck her so bad.

she also has a pleb taste in culture, but she's a fat millenial spic so its to be expected

Every night I watch my wife get BLACKED while masturbating in the closet of our bedroom.

I enjoy Metallica albums post Black album

Except Death Magnetic. Fuck that broke piece of shit.

The only people who don't like musicals are faggots pretending to be big tough men.

ouran high school host club because of cute boys
stupid kid movies like cars 2 and the good dinosaur

Never saw the original but I intensely whined about the remake on Sup Forums, twitter (several acounts) and facebook(fake profil of course)

I watched four seasons of Awkward

I made it to 2 and half. Got tired of the whole "will they, won't they" shit

I honestly do not like musicals. Could barely get into Disney flicks as a kid because of this. This isn't me fronting masculinity either. I just don't like them. The only 3 musicals I ever enjoyed were Aladdin, The Lion King, and Nightmare Before Christmas. Everything else makes me annoyed to irrationally angry.

This place.

I watch CW... for iZombie only. There's nothing else on it even remotely of interest. Only iZombie has the requisite deep maturity, subtle themes, classy style and upscale drama

>iZombie
>Supernatural
>The Originals
>The 100
>Vampire Diaries

CW is the shit. Though I would drop Vampire Diaries if it wasn't so close to ending.

If you haven't yet you should check out Riverdale. New waifu show of the year. It's probably going to be a better Twin Peaks than the new Twin Peaks. Also best grill is in it.

Unpopular opinions rather than secrets but whatever

> Tarantino is pure trash
> Iron Man 3 is the only decent MCU movie
> Lady in the Water is alright
> The Walking Dead is trash
> People who care about the Oscars are complete plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=2JVd120ernA

>tfw normies make fun of me for liking old things and they call me grandpa irl and online

Glee

I don't actually watch it but when I visit my cousin I actually really enjoy watching RuPaul's Drag Race with her. It's over the top and hilarious.

iZombie, Rose Mciver is the ultimate zombiefu

The Room deserves a place in the Smithsonian Archives for its significance in cinema. Even if something is fucking terribly done, the entire production from start to finish, behind and in front of the camera, is incredibly educational.

>Rose Mciver is the ultimate zombiefu

Are you sure about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ59Ard8iPE

>If you haven't yet you should check out Riverdale. New waifu show of the year. It's probably going to be a better Twin Peaks than the new Twin Peaks. Also best grill is in it.

Kek, it's fucking Archie made into the Twilight series, Veronica Lodge actress is waifu material but not enough to watch teen angst triangle drama week after week.

I cried several times during captain america civil war

Kill yourself, opinionfag.

Dawson's Creek is unironically one of my all-time favorite shows and I rewatch it once a year.

I fuck my own ass regularly because stimulating the prostate like this feels amazing, far better than jerking off.

I enjoy Michael Palin's travel films.

I cry several times during most space-related films. Martian, Interstellar, Sunshine, Gravity etc

I think I even shed a tear once during Event Horizon for fuck sake. Something about space exploration and its effects on people get me going.

Also this.

The 100 is one of the best series on right now

i still watch Supernatural.

I hardly ever get dubs.

Family Guy is the only TV Show I watch

patrician taste 2bh

I fapped all day every day to victorious but pretended I didn't in the VJ threads

am I bad person?

I'm still mentally a child. I dress up as my favorites characters and play pretend when I'm alone at home. I'm always alone at home, a gf would just cramp my style.

>tfw bought toy guns so I could play Die Hard and told the cashier that it was for my nephew

just admit you're a poof and go back to /lgbt/ you pozzed up faggot

I don't get the praise Herzog gets here and elsewhere. I've watched Aguirre, Stroszek and Fitzcarraldo. I don't watch capeshit and mostly enjoy "art films".

I watch shows and movies about teens in high school because my own hs experience was so bland and boring I need the fake drama and the vicarious experience/memories.

Pretending to not be attracted to a woman who any straight guy with decent eyesight finds attractive is not a bad thing, just stupid.

Pretty cute

Awkward
Keeping up with the Kardashians
Bad girls club

>Veronica Lodge actress is waifu material but not enough to watch teen angst triangle drama week after week
You forget where you are, my friend.

>fapping to brown nips

burn in hell

Fucking my own ass feels so good, so intense, that I don't jerk off using my dick anymore.

me too but I mostly watch stuff with a cast of good friends and pretend I'm a part of the friend group.

I have only seen the first few episodes of Breaking bad a while ago, not been bothered enough to watch the rest.

legitimately the only good part of the show is the first part of season 5. That train heist episode is one of the greatest TV episodes of all time, but the 4 seasons before that are all pretty boring.

Yeah I started it then stopped a few times before I actually got into the groove of watching it and I wasn't really hooked until midway through season 2.

I like to watch new episodes of Big Bang Theory.

It's like McDonald for me. I know its cheap junk but I just want something to entertain me for a few moments.

I also consider it the best of the low-tier multi camera sitcoms because it's not centered around middle class suburbanites.

All of this but in reverse

I stopped watching Breaking Bad because the story is too stressful for me to follow.

I wish to be the little girl.

Uhh, also, I've tried to watch solaris (the original) three times and I fall asleep about an hour in every time.

and I liked stalker but I think it's an awful adaptation.

The only reason everyone doesn't do this is because society says it's unacceptable.
Be free, user.

That's ok.

Sounds like fun.

Unacceptable

I dropped the show after seeing the pilot, then gave it another try years later when I heard how great the show is and binge watched the whole thing.

This scene destroys me everytime.

I've been watching Total Divas
Renee is cuuuuute

I absolutely love Teen Wolf. These past 3 seasons have been garbage as hell but I just can't stop. Also Holland Roden is so goddamn cute I get distracted every scene she's in.

Fucking this.

Disgusting.

I love some comedies that are moatly intended for women, like She Devil and Death Becomes Her (ironically enough both starring Maryl Streep), I find them unironically well written, contrary to shit like the Sex and the Cities movies that are impossible to enjoy unless you have a vagina or are a fag.

How is it ironic that both those movies star Meryl Streep?

I watched Breaking Bad up until the end of season 4. Never even bothered starting season 5. I did't even look the ending up, that's how much I care.

Gave up women, because no woman I've ever met has found me attractive. So I decided to go gay, become a bottom bitch and now I'm happy.

Might be a pattern. One of the reasons I love these movies (I watch them at least once per year) are her performances, which are very similar, she basically plays the same character in different contexts.

They're shit anyway

I haven't watch a full length movie or a full series of a TV show since 2015

I was sobbing when king kong died at the end of the 2005 movie. Literally spent the whole day sniffling.

I LOVED THAT GORILLA

Ive seen every season of Survivor
Also an avid NFL fan

What'd you think of that Patriots game the other week? Shit was abysmal eh.

Season 1-3 was cool because they just wrote whatever without thinking very hard where it would take them. Then everything became too rigid and crushed the spirit

Ive never particularly liked watching either team, and the outcome wasnt all that surprising. Was a pretty shitty game in general.

But I love watching the Packers get blown out

I never finished season 4 because I was using Popcorn Time to watch it, and every so often Popcorn Time would go down so I just lost the will to keep going. It was good stuff, a thriller movie stretched out over a television series. Not much thematic depth, but thoroughly entertaining for sure.