Scum fuck

thoughts on this album?

Attached: flowerboy.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dvonhendryx.bandcamp.com/track/montebello-high-school-prom
youtube.com/watch?v=zjZvjDWqAOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i really really liked it but i don't enjoy all the tumblr bitches that only like flower boy and don't listen to any other tyler

you guys should check out devon hendryx. he was doing stuff around the same time as tyler but he got slept on, hard.

dvonhendryx.bandcamp.com/track/montebello-high-school-prom

shill your music in a bandcamp thread, this is a thread about a tyler album

he's finally tolerable

I always try and give Tyler the Creation a chance, but I just can't get into his music.

his lyrics were terrible before, now they're good, and i don't just mean terrible like they're in bad taste i mean it was meaningless tryhard bullshit and he "made up for it" by having good flow and beats, like, a little less that half the time, the rest of the time even that wasn't enough to save it

SCCUUUUUUM GAAAAAANG

Shoulda won AOTY

this. reeeeeeeeee

Pretty solid album, though the echoing what said the fandom that sprung up from it was obnoxious as hell. They haven’t influenced my enjoyment of the album though

remove Who Day Boy and its a real AOTY contender

AOTY for me, Who Dat Boy fits well in the context of the album and disrupts the happy vibe running throughout which would have led to the album feeling too monotone otherwise.

AOTY 2017

i'm glad that i can finally listen to tyler and admit to it without feeling ashamed of myself, hope he keeps going in this direction.

first Tyler album that i actually loved. Wolf was pretty good and CB was shit, so this was a big surprise.

this.

hoo boy the teens are out tonight

above average

it's okay

Saved him from being irredeemable

Nice

is this worth listening to someone that liked none but a few tracks on his first three albums

absolutely, it's a change of pace for sure. His songwriting still maintains the quirks of earlier records, but his lyricism skills got a lot better. If you like rex oc, steve lacy and frank ocean, you'll enjoy the sound of this record

I used to think the same thing, but then I found this reordered version and GODDAMN
youtube.com/watch?v=zjZvjDWqAOM

you would remove the only banger on the project, go listen to Jeremiah and Chris Brown you scum sucking faggot

>only banger
>forgetting I AINT GOT TIIIIIIIME

10/10 imo. I found him because of this album and now cherry bomb is one of my favorites too.

You rightg

It's really great.
I may be a bit biased, I remember really relating to Bastard when I was in high school, and honestly most of his earlier stuff fells cringe as fuck to me now. But it meant a lot to me that I decided to check back in on how Tyler was doing and found he's now making music that resonates with me again, just in a different way. Feels like seeing an old friend come into their own desu

meh. i still don't vibe with the mixing and the beats on the album. Deathcamp is still a banger though.

this

Great album. Wolf is still better though.

FOH jpeg

This album makes up for everything cherry bomb lacked

flower boy kind of feels like a "do-over" of cherry bomb. there's a lot of similar sonic ideas (right down to a wayne feature in the latter half, and it almost had kanye again too) but the sound is more refined and the lyrics more personal and mature. put together they almost feel like a double album, like cherry bomb is the scum fuck part with the more immature, crude tyler and flower boy is the sensitive, personal tyler

It's his only worthwhile album. I do like a couple cuts from bastard and goblin though

This.

definitely his best album. pretty much everything i had problems with, he fixed (his singing, his production in some places) boredom was one of my favourite tracks of last year desu

SMUCKERS >>>> the entirety of this album. I still like it though

Liked Cherry Bomb better. Flower Boy just felt like the opposite of Fuck It, him trying to take what he did on Cherry Bomb and make it more commercial, where on Fuck It, he basically said fuck the old fans, I'm making the music I want to now.
In that "conversation" video he was in, he said he cut multiple things from Flower Boy that he liked about it just because he didn't think other people would like it.
Cherry Bomb is truly the most Tyler album.
Don't get me wrong, Flower Boy is still good but no way better than Cherry Bomb.
CB>FB=W>B>>>G

Attached: tyler-the-creator.jpg (1200x1200, 491K)

flower boy is a fav from the last year. It made me give Wolf another chance as well, I now I really like that one, too

Attached: 2017-03-02 21.39.54 1461858997178016609_4256972925.jpg (987x1234, 130K)