Attached: 979700.jpg (300x225, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aw3mFXOwRgw
youtube.com/watch?v=27LLPANAgzw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi7OQJI_qLg
youtube.com/watch?v=rU-sCw1xnLU
youtube.com/watch?v=STXF9PZkjSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you like his music, I think you'll enjoy listening to it. If you don't like his music, I don't think you will enjoy listening to it.

Shit

He's great - so long as you don't mind the fact that all his musical stylings are just a rip-off of Harry Partch...

Thanks this really helped

Absolute genius

it's bad

Love his first 7 albums

Fun Fact: The stripper on the front cover of Small Change is Cassandra Peterson AKA Elvira, Mistress of The Dark.

Bad As Me is criminally underrated and Bone Machine is his best

you forgot Ken Nordine

Not that good, quite overrated actually.

Dumb cunt

He's great. Marc Ribot on guitar here

youtube.com/watch?v=aw3mFXOwRgw

One of the greatest. Has had a consistent career right up until now. Great voice, great lyrics, lots of humour and genre melding. Take a look, he's a fine primitivist innovator.

He used to be one of trademarks of Sup Forums, together with metal, NMH and Radiohead, back in the old days. I'm not sure why he lost his popularity here. Anyone knows?

(pic related as evidence)

Attached: tom-waits-mu.png (812x800, 62K)

He hasn't been active for a while. And mu seems overrun with shitposters so it's hard to get a decent conversation going.

Mule Variations is really accessible and gives me the warm and fuzzies. Rain Dogs is really accessible too.

Proto quirky so deep faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=27LLPANAgzw

wtf i like tom waits now

Well he never became a meme, he was just discussed in normal discussions and only meme artists survive long time

I think waits is an underrated lyricist

Arithmetic arithmetock
Turn the hands back on the clock
How does the ocean rock the boat?
How did the razor find my throat?
The only strings that hold me here
Are tangled up around the pier

Frank's Wild Years is his best album

Prove me wrong

Listen to Tom Traubert's Blues. If it doesn't impress you / move you / do something to you then you probably have low IQ.

See also:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi7OQJI_qLg
youtube.com/watch?v=rU-sCw1xnLU
youtube.com/watch?v=STXF9PZkjSQ

In addition to writing moving songs he's also innovative and hilarious.

Harry Partch is great though, you make it sound like Harry Partch with more edge is a bad thing, Swordfishtrombones is easily one of the greatest albums of all time

WASTED AND WOUNDED