Is James May Reassembler the comfiest show on earth?

Is James May Reassembler the comfiest show on earth?

Yes, please don't tell people about it. Its comfier knowing no one else is watching

Yes

What actually is it? Just James May being a sperg?

no, norwegian slow tv is the comfiest.
>12 hours of primetime fireplace

James May reassembling things

But why

BECAUSE IT IS JAMES FUCKING MAY YOU FUCKING NIGGER

If you need to ask then the show isn't for you.

It's BBC4, they make niche stuff that no one else makes like the history of Victorian cutlery and hundreds of David Bowie documentaries.

BBC4 and Radio 4 are the only good things the BBC do these days. The history of British weaponry documentary on BBC4 recently was great.

BBC 4 is the best channel in existance.

BBC Radio 4 would be best radio station if it wasn't full to the brim with cultural marxism.

Radio 4 is good like 50% of the time, the other 50% is pure "hurr aren't disabled muslim trans people so brave."

How do you even function

>No music
>Just James May in a room monologuing
>Doing something completely pointless
>It's still infinitely better than the rest of the shit the BBC makes

Niche stuff like this is what the BBC should be making. It should use the licence fee to fund programming that lots of people wouldn't otherwise see, and wouldn't get made by a company looking for profit.

he looks like George Lucas there

It's the sort of show people who vote conservative and wear fleeces despite being under thirty would watch

It's kino, I can confirm.

What's some James Maykino

His clip about the Ford-Ferrari rivalry of the 60's from The Grand Tour was pure car-kino and by far the best they've done on that show so far.

Yeah, that really stood out compared to how dumb the rest of the show has been

>Just James May in a room monologuing

Not only that but its just endlessly knowledge and knowledge based random tangents that are entirely unrelated

It's beyond comfy

Where can non-UK fags watch this Maykino?

I wonder what budget it has

The full episodes are all on YouTube.

oh neat, thanks

>But why
This is a men-only thread sweetie

I don't see why women wouldn't like this show.

I want to see May assemble a fully watercooled computer.

Nice one

You keep making this same exact thread every day.

>The history of British weaponry documentary on BBC4 recently was great.
desire to know more

It was on BBC4. It was the history of British weaponry up until the Vickers machine gun. It's on iplayer. It was good.

Imagine being the guy who has to edit this shit into 30 min episodes, with James constantly breathing down your neck insisting that a particular segment where he spends an hour tightening some screws is totally important and the whole thing needs to be in it.

Sword, musket & Machine Gun?

Yeah, that one.

thanks user

>women
>reassembling things
>not being the ones who destroy them

Informative
Comfortable
Aesthetic

This is real kino

>be bbc4
>dedicate season to 8hr long canal rides and shit
>only give may 45 mins to build a suffolk colt
absolute garbage i want to watch the uncut version.

What annoys me though is how they cut some assembling parts out because they have to drop it down to 30 minutes runtime. In the model train episode they skipped over a lot of the electric motor assembly.

Is this classed as slow telly?