Antifa

Why do leftists, and people of the Antifacist persuasion, tend to choose violence rather than debate? I believe it is because those of lesser intelligence would rather use what they have, the ability to inflict physical violence, rather than what they do not have, the mental capacity to argue for their political ideology. Here is a good example of this - youtube.com/watch?v=9iD9UZlBPA8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkljIWEKUS8
youtube.com/watch?v=TbLU9tdDwxo
youtube.com/watch?v=ve2t5dXQk4E
youtube.com/watch?v=79Q5odNCQKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only language you dumb uneducated lot seem to understand.

get fucked.

Idk, but we have guns. There's a reason antifa doesn't exist in america.

kek

Every day it seems more and more true that leftists will only understand violence since they completely ignore reality and human nature.

That's okay, the enemies of antifa in America are heavily armed, commie scum will be dealt with accordingly.

It seems clear to me that what you just said applies precisely to you, Antifa.

Just glad I have firearms. They ever tried something like that in Norway there would be a bloodbath.

You afraid of violence?

Violence is the universal language of humanity.

Are you afraid of paying your debnts?

>There's a reason antifa doesn't exist in america.

Except it does, have you been living under a rock?

youtube.com/watch?v=wkljIWEKUS8
antifa is coming

I want to know why a group that choose to promote their ideology through violence don't train themselves to be good at violence?

Getting stabbed with your own knife has to be pretty soul shattering.

That is true, but non violent discussion is much better at producing results.... at least when you're discussing with rational people, that is.

How is England going to survive with out you!

No, I live in Idaho, where the guns are 4 to every 1 citizen. We have no antifa. You're right, they probably exist in "GUN FREE" zones.

>t. his wife's boyfriend's penis prepper

It seems that eventually we will have to drop to their level one day

They know that might makes right and never stop to think about the consequences of this conclusion, because if they did they might have to join the other side.

Because they know they won't be met with any recourse.

It's a bit interesting; if the cops were willing to arrest scores of protestors, if the opposition existed in significant numbers and would be willing to street brawl, or if the places where they protested had guns, I really doubt they'd exist.

I am paying them. Are you afraid of violence?

>I AM PAYING THEM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OKAY GREECE, I BELIEVE YOU GREECE.

Dont know don't care ask them.

I'm open to violence.

You know Antifa is bankrolled by billionaire globalists like George Soros, right? They're useful idiots carrying out the agenda of the very top elites.

Why is antfa more facist than the ones they are protesting against?

Another ignorant americuck. Kys.

Cool

It all comes down to the reality that there can be no peace. Even the utopian globalists eventually resort to violence.

Which is fine. Antagonism is exhilarating. It's a part of life. There is a role for everything natural.

They're a group of ideologically bankrupt teenagers with low IQ, anger issues, and zero understanding of actual politics. They just want to be le epic edgy anarchist.

They are useful idiots

provocateurs are police, the black bloc are is law enforcement
youtube.com/watch?v=TbLU9tdDwxo
youtube.com/watch?v=ve2t5dXQk4E
youtube.com/watch?v=79Q5odNCQKU