Racists BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=9MsxV-j6q2o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntmR2NFVbHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd like to take a DNA test but I don't whant to find I have Indio blood

Oh boy, are we going to have similar DNA?

Based video

Racists are a minority of any given population, their opinion matters little, but I'm glad they're btfoing these pieces of shit with logic and facts.

he now understands.

You can kill a person, but you CANNOT KILL AN IDEA

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I AM ANONYMOUS!!!!!!!!

Luuuul fucking nigger bitch patrending to be white

Yeah, I took one of those tests and it revealed Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic and Swedish blood.

There is definitely such a thing as a pure race, and you're not it. Now build the fucking wall, Paco!

>people crying during this

Why are normies so pathetic?

feels good to be white.

>1.4% Sub-Saharan African
nigger detected

90% Nothern european 10% western european

get fucked cunt

0.1% Ashkenazi
Jew detected

Western Scum
Hail the North

But Montezuma you are indio. All of Mexico is indio and that's why we have to do selective breeding to dilute that indio blood. Make Mexico Spain Again. Now that we can do DNA test we can make this a Reality. Literally it's Gattaca.

>Yeah, I took one of those tests and it revealed Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic and Swedish blood.

Yeah 90% blood and the 10% left ahmed's semen

go be a cuck somewhere else

What did you mean by this?

how does this affect my opinion to a demographic. I don't give a flying fuck about someone's heritage, like the reason why I have hate towards niggers and mexicants is because they literally fuck shit up and make other people look bad. I fucking hate that they throw all Latinos into the Mexican pile. in addition race is no correlation with religion if you're Islamic I immediately don't have any trust for you or your family.

t. butt hurt cuban

Well, it's not my fault my people are being manipulated for the benefit of Demographic politics.
I never ask to be born here, I never asked for the "white Devil" to pity me. I never asked to fuck people's shit up. All I want is to live a life of full of Dignity and learning. All I want is for an Exodus to Mexico I don't want my people Burdening Americans( Actual American with Colonial Roots.) I don't want to be part of the Problem.

t.Salty Mexican

Lol this is one of the cringiest things I've seen in a long time.

What kind of moron understands so little about genetics that he thinks that from the beginning of mankind his lineage isn't more complex than "French" or "Cuban" or "British" or what have you? Fucking retards.

Is this supposed to change my opinion on border control? This only makes me want to control borders even more, because I hate how stupid most people are, that I want there to be much higher standards for the people we let into my country.

America can not be great if it is a Civic State. If it ever wants to be great it must be a Nation state.

>Mexicans
>Manipulated
violence is in your shitty indian blood. The part of you that wants to learn is spanish.
I suggest you repress that indian blood and stay away from light skinned people.Us cubans are the whitest of Latinos because the Indians were genocided to the point of them literally fleeing to southern florida(irony) although a large demographic of cubans are black(tobacco plantations meing) race mixing is socialy condemned so black people are usually fully black and non blacks are white

Everyone in central and south America has Indio blood it isn't a bad thing they were a raising culture unlike niggers the built pyramids, math, cosmology,etc. and were on the same level of cultural development as the old greeks before the spaniards came and fucked up everything.

Literally shut the fuck up autist.

>We are the Whitest latinos

>being suck with a bunch of Niggers in an island

Have you ever heard of Charles Darwin M8?

Literally BTFO you shit.

There's no way Hitler was 100% Aryan

He wasn't it was all a fake narrative. Literally you have to be an Autist or your fearing for your life so you accept it.

you're not

PEOPLE HAVE VARIED ANCESTRY THEREFORE NATIONALISM IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>0.1% Ashkenazi fuck off you Jew.

I don't know why cubans insist on being white, they filmed this there:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntmR2NFVbHg

Brexit won

Yes, that's pretty much the point of the video.

Why are you yelling Mike?

its a false equivalency.

wtf I hate racists now

where i have to spit to get my results?

Now you talking ! Eugenic Propaganda !

Literally I wouldn't be supreme if someone named Man,Stein,berg,Gold,Cohen,or Witz Produced this.

spain brought black people Spaniards ruled cuba this hasn't changed another example of black cuban being black

oh shit I thought it was the op video thats the result of the primitive sexuality that goes on in Cuba it's get puss or GTFO and if yourE gay yourE fucked

we need more eugenics threads, i liked that Sup Forums better

I don't even need to open the video to know it'll be the usual Lewontin fallacy, as discussed in point 4.

Literally no one here gives a fuck what a DNA test would say.

Niggers are niggers because of how they behave, not how they look. Same goes for """mexican intellectuals""" and other minorities.

My grandfather was jewish which technically makes me jewish and I still hate jews.

I took one of those test, it revealed I was more French than Spaniard or Native American even thought both my parents came from Mexico. I'm literally white right now but not according to Sup Forums.