Thoughts ?

Thoughts ?

Attached: TheVoidz_Virtue_DigitalCover_FLAT_5in_RGB_300DPI_V1_400_400_s_c1.jpg (400x400, 147K)

loved it. Would cut like 3 tracks though.

it's good

fucking amazing.

this. especially on the second half

>*saves rock*
>*saves pop*

how does he do it?

Attached: 624799.jpg (488x479, 51K)

What did you guys think about the album version of wink?
Was slightly disappointed after hearing the live-version

On first listen: Pink Ocean>ALieNNatioN>Leave it in my dreams.
After multiple listens: I just have Qyurryus on loop.

best album of the year of this year (2018)

Rap rock is neither rap, nor is it rock.

Leave it in my Dreams is awesome

>fucking amazing
>I'd cut 3 tracks

You people are so hyperbolic and you don't even know it

after five listens 9/10 imo, with room to grow

it makes me happy this being so good, i always digged casablancas' voice but i don't remember the last time i enjoyed one of his projects this much

It's Is This It for people who think anime and memes make good replacements for a personality

i just checked the live version:

studio is infinitely better
julian lost tons of weight

Tyranny was better.

no way, this hast the best of tyranny and corrected its flaws

What tracks would you cut?

no human sadness tho

or Nintendo Blood

in the same vein: pink ocean > nintendo blood

>you're not allowed to like something and dislike part of it

fuck off pitchfork

HOLDIN BACK THE TEARS
AS YOURE WALKIN DOWN THE HALLWAY
I DONT WANNA DO IT
I DONT WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE
>tfw it’s the pallet cleanser leading up to pointlessness

Maybe they'll grow on me but a lot of the songs on the second half don't do much for me..

Wink, my friend the walls, lazy boy and we're where we were aren't doing it for me. Hoping they grow though because this album has some really really high highs. Love almost all the songs I didn't just list.

This is my exact opinion of First Impressions of Earth

voidz > strokes

my friend the walls and lazy boy are too straightforward so if they didn't do it for you after the first listens they will probably never do

wink on the other hand might take a few listens to appreciate it catchiness behind the weird production. the hook at the end is one of the best moments of the record

I've only casually listened to it once so it hasn't clicked yet but my first impression of it is a bit disappointing because it didn't sound as heavy or hectic. Nothing bumped like Xerox or was a fun mess like Dare I Care or Nintendo Blood.
Like I said, that was only one listen with me not giving full attention to it at work. I'll give it another go today.

how are you guys listening to it, it's not out yet? did it leak

Ye

yo guys ya know what I really like about this band? The clarity in their mixing and production.. Honestly I know nothing about sound theory so excuse me if I sound retarded..

I feel like so many bands these days mask the organic sound of instruments with mixing/production tricks.. The instrumentals here are just so fucking clear and rich and vibrant ya know? There's almost something really in your face about the instrumentals and in todays world of subtly, shoe gaze, loft and reverb soaking.. I think it's really refreshing.

is this ironic? in black hole you cannot even distingue one instrument from each other

i meant this

how do u think this will fare with reviewers?

i'm guessing a 6.1 from pitchfork
and decent 6 from fantano

I don't like the strokes but the cover is very appealing. I may give it a try

Huge disappointment after Tyranny.

3.80 on rym but it will probably start falling like little dark age when it starts ranking

If Fantano gives this anything but an 8 or higher I'm leaving mean comments on his video

>just because something's popular doesn't mean it's good
I agree but this sounded pretty embarrassing. Maybe it was the delivery but I hate every time I hear that lyric.