I know Sup Forums has always sucked but Sup Forums actually fucking sucks now

I know Sup Forums has always sucked but Sup Forums actually fucking sucks now

Attached: 1413264463744.jpg (562x403, 29K)

There's people on here who genuinely think bands like paramore are good
It's beyond sad

i love it

This is correct

Paramore are less popular than they were before... they were always really well liked on Sup Forums, not a fan personally

They always were a great band though.

You're getting old user.

No, they weren't

I feel sorry for you parents.

t. no taste Grimesfag

Sup Forums refugees
waifutards
Underagers

It's due to the amount of Tekashi 6ix9ine threads and shitposting that now completely storms Sup Forums. Be it ironic or unironic, it removes any actual discussion

Ironic shitposting became the norm here a while back.

Life is meaningless. We live in a post-modernist post-ironic society. Donald Trump is the president for fuck's sake, and children can now legally get sex changes without their parents' permission. This timeline is fucked and the only thing that brings us any pleasure now is shitposting. Fuck. Off.

Go back to Sup Forums then, thats what it exists for.

Attached: 1348967619131.png (320x320, 132K)

use the filters
if you're not going to use filters, report threads that are off topic and not related to music
this includes 6ix9ine threads
if you absolutely feel the need to respond to a thread like this, remember to sage
be the change you want to see in Sup Forums, user.

>be the change you want to see in Sup Forums, user.
THIS

Make positive actions, not cry like a bitch.

I think what really turned Sup Forums to shit was when it stopped being known for Sup Forums and started being known for Sup Forums

Sup Forums and newfags ruined this board

This is correct

paramore makes me think of my ex so it's automatically bad

it's too late for this board, user
take the jazzpill, participate in open jams, get involved in your local music scene, meet nice people with good taste, abandon this shitty board and let it die with the teenage redditors who call you Sup Forums for not discussing soundcloud drugged out trap rappers as if theyre even conciously aware of trying to make a piece of art, and as if they arent just shitting out content by buying beats, writing while high, and not considering anything else about the music

same

Stop complaining.

Do something to make it better.

user is there something you want to tell us

>writing while not high

Attached: hydeyourdaughters.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Yeah I know. It was moot's great mistake trying to confine all the racists on one board instead of just banning them. It just gave them a base to spread out and infect all the other boards with their poison.

I mean this place is utterly fucked now and I honestly don't know why I'm still here. I used to post here daily several years back now just pop in once a month or so and it just gets progressively worse and worse.

holy shit you nailed it

oh look, its the daily metathread complaining about how ''it was better for the first 3 months I was here'' thread

Attached: be9.jpg (236x267, 16K)

I barely remember having discussions in this place anymore. It's all just memes and shitposting.

Attached: DYSxOrIUQAAV-DU.png (718x1000, 853K)

>It's all just memes and shitposting now

:-)

Attached: kiss.jpg (640x408, 49K)

>

this, here are some more
>my chemical romance
>panic at the disco
>system of a down
>tool
>lana del rey (although I haven't seen this faggot post in a while)
>gorillaz
>radiohead (not as bad as the other artists on this list, just too overrated as always)
>kanye (same as radiohead but a little worse)
>deafheaven
>kendrick lamar