Confess

Confess.

>I used to think the Beatles weren't good

Attached: 1516248586730.png (409x346, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek
soundcloud.com/desmondwafers/a-thousand-miles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think Blurryface is a genuinely good album.

I've listened to william basinski's entire discography and enjoy quite a lot of it

I look down at people that are convinced there is an objective value in sound waves.

there is some objectivity to be had when it comes to music, user. to think otherwise means you have bad taste and are ashamed of it.
like this, blurryface is objectively bad because of the cultural appropriation and whitewashing of genre influences.

I know they're just trolling but I still get legitimately mad every single time I see someone call Death Grips numetal

I'm more of an acoustic guy
I've not listened to his entire discography but I like what I have heard too, I don't have a problem with repetition in itself

I used to think the Beatles were good.

No, there is not. There are intersubjectively established "quality standards" when people talk about music. To think that some vibrating air is of more value than other vibrating air objectively makes me curious. People see value in things. People set standards.

>le people made it therefore it's wrong meme

Attached: 1521746982865.jpg (621x670, 65K)

Astrolounge is one of my favorite albums of all time and I know it's a meme but god damn it that thing's a masterpiece of pop rock

I feel incredibly sad and music no longer fills the void anymore. I just listen out of habit.

lmao

you're depressed, go seek help
I know this is true because I'm in the same exact boat

I really like this song and girly early-2000's pop in general. Straight dude btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

I still like Godspeed You! Fat Redditor

If sound waves had no objective value it would be the same if they were there or not. Sound waves are objectively real and their effects can be easily observed.

soundcloud.com/desmondwafers/a-thousand-miles

is probably right but I would recommend learning an instrument and trying to write your own music. for me it's been invaluable having an artistic outlet that I've actually become somewhat adept with.
if you are struggling badly with mental/emotional things I'm not suggesting you do that instead of seeking help or talking about it though, I just mean that it might be a way for you to love music again.

Nothing, not sound waves, not you, and even myself, is objectively real.
We are all constructs of the mind bound by our own perceptions and could very well be programs in a computer simulation designed to believe we are real do in fact exist.

For all that is known, you could very well be a randomly synthesized brain floating in space, being subjected to just the right input to fool it into believing an entire world exists outside itself.

Attached: 1509343577784.jpg (1800x1332, 712K)

>I used to be cruel to my woman
>I'd beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved

Attached: 1520798072285.jpg (480x343, 24K)

>t. Ghost of John lennon

I used to like The Beatles.

I like GY!BE because of a meaning behind their music.

For some reason, I thought for quite a long time that Mastodon and Sabaton were the same band

>FOR THE BENEFIT OF MISTER KIKE

Jesus, John

JB´s purpose is a good album

I don't like opera. I like all other kinds of classical music, just not opera. The singing seems artificial and I can't understand it even when it's in English.

Same here, I understand that it's very expressive and you probably wouldn't need lyrics if you were attending a performance, but listening to it for extended periods gives me a headache.

>I've never listened to a Beatles album in my life, just heard the occasional song here and there

There definitely is some numetal there and there though

I never heard entire Beatles song. Only glimpses of it in movies/commercials

I've listened to maybe 3 Elvis songs

I don't really listen to music much these days

i used to think that GY!BE Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven was overrated
i was wrong

T. Just smoked weed for the first time

I only listen to music when I trip on acid

What is the best music to listen while on acid?

aphex twin, junko ohashi, maria takeuchi, new order, interstellar ost, death grips, carmina burana, serial experiments lain, fleetwood mac

The Beatles are boring dogshit pop.

And how does it feel?

Like being a giant pleb in more ways than one, I imagine.

Attached: 6CD73C85-7A40-4030-8EC3-3032527ADE36-1092-0000013FD8ED793C.jpg (1826x1795, 277K)

Does that really belong in this thread? That album is a legit 10/10

I unironically think yung lean the goat rapper

My library's mostly filled with popular shit because that's what I come back to the most.

Delete this

how was blurryface cultural appropriation?

Same here. While I can certainly appreciate the amount of skill and practice they put into it, I just can't stand the wailing.
"And you can't even understand make out they're singing!" - says me who listens to tons of incomprehensibly sung death and black metal...