LAUGH AT USA OFFICIAL THREAD

>Losing against the fucking Panama
>Eliminated in the fucking CONCACAF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/917955410891390976
newsweek.com/20000-teachers-affected-trumps-daca-changes-681031
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't even Care anymore laugh it Up it's what we deserve. If we can't Beat a tiny Caribbean Nation already eliminated playing with all Young 20 year olds in Front of like 300 people then we don't deserve to be in the world Cup t.bh

>le "we don't even care lol" all over again

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ A A AJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJA AJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA AJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJA A ajjajajajJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA AJA JAJ AJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA JAJAJAJA J A JAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JAJAJAJ JAJA JA JAA

jajajaja gringos maricas

*relief*

honestly, I felt more sad for Chile than seeing USA eliminated. Chile at least had a good team that deserved it.

PUTOS
U
T
O
S

>end my life

>America makes it to world cup
>Gets laughed at

>America doesn't make it to world cup
>Gets laughed at

Apparently this is the first time in three decades USA didn't qualify for the World Cup. Is that good or bad? I honestly don't know

Gringos pendejos :^}

Os burgers se foderam hahaha

This is the real FOOTBALL, and you guys are not good enough

*breaths in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAM..M.....

I guess standing for the anthem didn't help

ahahahahahahahahaaha

for heaven's sake.......everyone knows we don't give a rat's ass about soccer.

Jesus.

It's good

The team is literally Pullisic + 10 retards

>missing the WC simultaneously with the lowest low in NFL

They had one fucking job.

>Apparently this is the first time in three decades USA didn't qualify for the World Cup. Is that good or bad? I honestly don't know

"get in the bunker"-tier tbqh

Pathetic. We dont deserve success.

>le ebin we dont care face

>don't have to hear about sawker for a while

All is right in the world.

This is not funny!

Just like Argentina, it's Messi + 10 Retards. Im not blaming Pulisic in the slightest, since he did score for the US. But saying that the other ten are retards is literally an insult to fucking retards.

FOOTBALL is the only sport that matter.

FUT BOARD WHEN

DEPORT ALL THIRLDWORLD SOCCER THREADS TO NEW BOARD HIROMOOT

THIS IS AMERICAN SPORTS NOW ONLY

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Dbacks eliminated from World Series last night
>USMNT misses world cup for the first time since the 80s
>Coyotes cannot and will not ever be good

Fucking hell lads the only team I can have hope in anymore is my local USL club, and they'll probably get knocked out of postseason in the first or second round

I'm starting to think this whole "sports" thing isn't for me

Why the fuck were we playing Omar Gonzalez when we have Geoff Cameron on the bench?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good hopefully they fire everyone and kick all the fucking shitters off the team
The USMNT has been a fucking shitshow forever and needs drastic changes

AN AMERICAN DID THIS VERY MEME YOU'RE USING, BRAZILIANSHART MONKEY, NO YOU SHUT UP.

This is drumpf's fault

Can we finally put the meme to rest that soccer is the next big thing in the US?

México lost deliberately because of DACA and the wall

>Mfw

Vamos México!!! Screw you USA shame and dishonru on your family!!

So that triggered you? So it's abnormal that America doesn't get in the Cup?

I'm wanting to get into soccer, but I don't want to if we suck

all the money in the world can't beat the passion of a couple of kids who would kick oranges because they love the game so much

So what? Fucking macaco.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA XDDDDDD IM JOSE WHO DIDNT JUMP OVER THE WALL

FUCK YOU WE'RE THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WHOLE GOD DAMN WORLD. WE COULD WIPE OUT YOUR MISERABLE SHITSTAIN THIRD WORLD NATION IF WE HAD TO. WE'RE BETTER THAN YOUR SHITTY POVERTYBALL IN SOME SHITTY BACKWARDS SLAVSHIT COUNTRY FUCK YOU

Quick, someone add kneeling to the Olympics, only this will save American sport.

>w-we don’t care about this sport anyway

Eh, as someone who doesn't watch soccer except for the world cup this just means I'll go 4+ more years without watching soccer. Even if a small proportion of our population were to watch it that would be a lot of people, so I'm guessing that number is going to be sliced probably by more than half. The biggest losers are probably Fifa and the broadcasting companies who will lose out on a shitload of ad revenue. Oh well. Hopefully the 5 niggers living in Trinidad and Tobago are happy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH KRISTIJAN PULIŠIĆ

>didn't get WC 2018
>didn't get WC 2022
>eliminated from 2018

Just find another Country to root for

Iceland is a fun one, for example

>americans are a bunch of plastic bandwagoners
No need to remind us.

Trump told me we would be winning. WTF?

BECAUSE IM FREE
FREEEEEEEEEE FAAAAAALLLLLLLIN

b-but we are kangz of the world n shiet

I'm surprised they even let you guys play 'fubol' anymore after what happened to you guys last time. You'd think there'd be some kind of geneva convention rule to prevent the kind of raping your team received.

Arriba Mexico hijos de su puta madre jajajajajajajaja

Kek

>If you fail at something once it is better to quit
Is that the new "American Way"?

>This is funny
Ftfy

>w-we don't care
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

won't lie, i've rarely seen so many 3rd world flag in one thread

>povertyball

Sweet, sweet butthurt.

>W-WE DON'T CARE

But, it's true...it's the sixth most popular sport in the US. Fucking behind turn left. I'd be willing to bet the people that do care don't give a shit about the US, and are minorities rooting for other countries of their nationality. Don't get me wrong its BEYOND pathetic a nation of over 300 million can't find 20 decent soccer players, but other sports and somehow nascar matter more.

>really w-we don't care
>types long ass paragraph
stay buttblasted cletus

>Paragraph
>Mexican intellectuals

>types something that takes a minute
>WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT IN HAHAHAHAHA
wew

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY COULDN'T EVEN BEAT FUCKING TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

PFFFFFFFFFT

>americant into world cup

HOW SHIT DO YOU HAVE TO BE

TO GET ELIMINATED IN THE CONCA-FUCKING-CAF

you have no idea how illiterate most of these DREAMers are

t. accounting professor

>Mexicant into reading

>w-we don't care
>take time in a football thread
>amerilogic

kek
mobile.twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/917955410891390976
Best korea thrashing burgers ;^)

Literally Caribean/Nicaraguan-tier
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Be Mexican
>Cant read
>Get deported
>Get beheaded by a cartel

>losing against Panama
Even worse, they lost to Trinidad y Tobago.

27 million americans watched the World Cup final, that's 9 million more than the NBA finals and 5 million more than the World Series finals.

>get btfo
>muh cartel
gringo on suicide watch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Be Mexican
>Go to World Cup

>maybe we could beat trinidad or tobago. the combination may be just too much for us
lol

OP here
>losing against T&T*
My mistake sorry

At least I have the option to kill myself and not get beheaded upside down with mariachi music playing in the background

>US citizens care about soccer
Wew lad. My wife's five year old son plays soccer. It's a sport for poor faggots.

you see my flag, stay cucked cletus

You'll be home soon Jose :^)

I'm half Chilean. Just came home from work defeated knowing >we were out of the world cup. I just saw what happened to the US.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HOOOLLLYYYYYY SHIIIIITTT

where's that wall? what about obama care? makes me think cletus

Sorry gringos but you deserve it for eliminating us in 2013 atleast based ticos didn't screw us over

Problem is the WC is the biggest sporting event in the world, it's bigger than the Olympics.
Pretty much all the other sports that are big in the US are popular because of local teams and local competitions (like NFL, basketball or baseball), they aren't on the international level.

Also I doubt fucking swimming is a huge sport in the US (or anywhere for that matter), yet Americans can't stop bragging about Phelps.

newsweek.com/20000-teachers-affected-trumps-daca-changes-681031
Lol.
However, a better questions is - why are foreign nationals even allowed to be state/county/city employees in the first place?

We're united in our hatred for gringos

Who said anything about a wall?

Not the first time Americans have been cucked by some emaciated little villagers

You seem to have this idea in your head that the US would even care about what the rest of the world does. Protip: we don't. You are our plaything to use and discard as we please.

Seriously, to be eliminated from Concacaf is the lamest thing in football.

BTW, Oceania doesn't count.

KD would take the hardest road by joining Brazil

JUST

Ouch.

Lol, Argentina has dybala, aguero, di maria and mascherano, are you kidding?

Good riddance. Now we can stop wasting time hearing about povertyball and focus on apekneel.

>we excel at easy mode

I just hope some good come of this in terms of player development, coaching, and how the federation is organized.

Not qualifying for the World Cup isn't what really disappoints me. What really disappoints me is how we didn't qualify. If the one thing you have to do to guarantee a spot in the World Cup is not lose to Trinidad and you can't even do that then you deserve to not make it. Our national team deserves every bit of shit it's getting right now. I mean, losing to fucking Trinidad and whining about how the field was wet? Playing on the road is supposed to suck! Everyone else deals with it. Costa Rica had to play in a fucking blizzard because we scheduled them in Denver in March a couple cycles back. Like Taylor Twellman pointed out, Belgium played Bosnia in a glorified cow pasture. They didn't act all delicate and whine about it, they got down to business.

And I don't want to hear anyone complaining about Panama getting a phantom goal against Costa Rica because that wouldn't have mattered. You saw the result this team got tonight. Do you REALLY think that team who went out there and straight-up choked tonight would beat Australia in a playoff?