PURE COINCIDENCE

>PURE COINCIDENCE

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/
abc7ny.com/news/coroner-ex-un-official-died-when-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/1399029/
nydailynews.com/news/national/disgraced-u-n-leader-john-ashe-died-weightlifting-accident-article-1.2685625
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/24/barbell-accident-kills-former-un-leader-accused-of-corruption
scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/1979915/death-former-un-assembly-president-john-ashe-accused
sott.net/article/320874-Former-UNGA-pres-John-Ashe-dies-while-awaiting-trial-in-corruption-bribery-scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder whose behind this death?

>Don't bother testing the barbell for fingerprints other than their own
>It was obviously just an accident

Aliens

DELET THIS

>no source

hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/

then he stuffed himself into a suitcase and shot himself in the back of the head
happens all the time

Barbell don't simply just fall on necks, this is shady as fuck

t. /fit/

Wtf it's real

>nonsense fringe source

>and shot himself in the back of the head 5 times
fixed. Happens all the time.

Nigga if you aren't doing skull crushers every day you're doing something wrong

>hiddenamericans.com

haha ok kid

kek

look at this shit

>abc7ny.com/news/coroner-ex-un-official-died-when-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/1399029/
AP source

Post it on reddit.

nydailynews.com/news/national/disgraced-u-n-leader-john-ashe-died-weightlifting-accident-article-1.2685625

Lets not forget about the strange circumstances involving people about to testify against slick willy.

Didn't one chick get randomly murdered in a DC park, and another guy decide to an hero in another DC park, completely out of the blue?

I don't want to ruin my reddit karma.

Nothing to see here, goy.

Welp.

It's real. The guardian just posted an article as well

Reaching Lucky Larry level

It's extremely rare, but a neighbor of mine was doing decline barbell bench press by himself and the bar slipped out of his hand, hit his clavicle and then rolled down into his neck. He just barely survived.

someone post this shit on r/politics

Reddit is anti-Hillary.

Nigga that's Hillarious.

>tfw Hilldogg is the zodiac killer

Meant to put "decide to an hero" in quotation marks.

everyone is anti-Hillary

Wait, I heard about this, but I didn't hear that this guy was supposed to testify against Hillary. Is this actually real or not? The only article I saw itt said nothing about him testifying against her.

>professional criminals dont wear gloves

Post both this and the AP source.

>everyday

nigga you bring the weight to your skull, not neck

Did he roll of shame?

Ok, much better. Thanks.

>using suicide grip
Anyone who does this deserves it.

>nigga you bring the weight to your skull, not neck
not hard to see how it can hit your neck if you drop it at a 20 degree angle before it comes down to your head.

It's real, but I can't find any mention of him testifying against Clinton in any way on a real news source (read: one normies will actually give some credit to)

Hillary "Death Note" Clinton strikes again

and no one will report this amazing coincidence either

Obviously couldnt kill you though

>yfw Hilldog started the Ted Cruz is le Zodiac Killer maymay to cover her tracks

HOW MANY HAVE DIED OR MISSING SO FAR????

He was receiving some bribe money from Chinese investors interested in UN deals. I couldn't find anything remotely related to Hillary, fuck off and quit being such a sensationalist faggot.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/24/barbell-accident-kills-former-un-leader-accused-of-corruption

>that headline
>no mention of hillary

Did a Hillary assassin go to his house and karate chop his throat?

So many (((coincidences))) surrounding the Clintons, eh?

No loose ends goyim

Funnily enough this is a way you can cause one victim to have an "accidental death" in Hitman Blood Money.

>not doing no thumb grip for max gains

It looked like an accident. Yes! He got the silent assassin achievement!

Do you know why?

This source doesn't say anything about Clinton

Their pied piper has endorsed Killary, they would rather be ruled by corrupt dynasties than be called racist.

Pure coincidence.

>hitman mind
also, checked

>Not calling it suicide grip

DELET THIS

Legitimate question

Why don't we kill this woman?

Let's just kill her.

>if you kill your enemies, they win
fuck that. she must die.

nigga should have activated his almonds.

I was just thinking that too. This is some Agent 47 level shit.

>caption explicitly talks about a barbell while the image is of a dumbbell
Can the NYT get anything right anymore?

almost 50

>Sorcha Faal
Skepticism levels rising

It's hard to kill her when shes nowhere to be found half the time and anytime shes in public she has secret service security.

Also shes already dying anyways and its better to have all of her shit exposed than buried along with her.

Holy shit its real

Any reliable sources that actually mention him testifying against Clinton?

see

"Accidental" neck breaks for all who oppose queen Hillary!!!

Of course it's real. Why would I shitpost?

and the list grows longer
Honestly, why do people support her?

And this will be the last time I ever hear about this.

Just let it all fucking burn.

>abc7ny.com/news/coroner-ex-un-official-died-when-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/1399029/

>John Ashe was declared dead late Wednesday afternoon by a paramedic who responded to his Dobbs Ferry home.

Hmm, not sure about the US, but up here you can't be declared dead by a paramedic. Has to be a doctor or a coroner.

you can't kill her, she's not human anymore.
remember that priest that got shot multi times and survived?
only truth can destroy her

That's true. I'm enjoying the public execution of her image and integrity. Thank KEK Trump has come to America's aid.

but if I had an opportunity to kill her, I'd kill her.

>literally deathnote.jpg

Are there any even slightly mainstream news sources talking about a Hillary connection? It seems like all the regular news sources mention is his own corruption.

>shot in the head
>smugly talking to camera just weeks later

fucking spooky shit man

That is the first thing I thought of.

The paramedics actually can declare someone dead as in time of death but they cannot be the source on it, so a doctor would write in time of death, but this only happens if the person was alive when the paramedics arrived and then died while in their care.

I'm not sure how or why they are reporting that, doesn't make much sense.

I remember that...

Here you are, show it to your wife's son as well.

abc7ny.com/news/coroner-ex-un-official-died-when-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/1399029/

scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/1979915/death-former-un-assembly-president-john-ashe-accused

>Current UN General Assembly President Mogens Lykketoft confirmed his death, saying Ashe died of a heart attack.

awkwaaaaard

You can't. There is only one man that can purge this demon from the earth.

>Blacklivesmatter
>*kills based UN man who would testify against her*

Done

The businessman gave millions to Bill Clinton

you left out the part where he claimed the pastor was a reptile or something and had to actually kill him.

very spooky stuff. and ofc the pastor survives.

Someone is lying here, interesting.

The current UN president has loads of reasons to lie though.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

here a pic for reference

>his name is REMINGTON for fucks sakes

sott.net/article/320874-Former-UNGA-pres-John-Ashe-dies-while-awaiting-trial-in-corruption-bribery-scandal

Found it

James Milan's head just rolled off. it happens.

Odom said they are a different species, older than humans

Hilary seems really shady. I don't know much about her but this and the Google thing, also Trump mysteriously falling in polls right after surpassing her
Why would anyone vote for her?

They keep mentioning a "humanitarian organization officer" as also being indicted. All the commenters are saying this is the Clinton Global Initiative.

That definitely shouldn't be possible.

6 shots in the head with a .45? How? You don't survive that.

thats the one that really gets to me

how do you naturally get decapitated