Chilean cunning plan backfired

Why did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXDjhI74rhE
twitter.com/Santi_Vatt/status/917939280047165440
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:O

kek they this themselves.

> FIFA awarded Peru and Chile 3–0 wins as a result of Bolivia fielding the ineligible player Nelson Cabrera. Originally Bolivia had defeated Peru 2–0 and drawn 0–0 with Chile. Nelson Cabrera had previously represented Paraguay and did not meet eligibility rules.[11]

Lol Brazil's GD in comparison to the others is kind funny to see.

LITERALLY divine justice.

The plan worked in favour of Peru.

Never again.

Was getting eliminated part of your plan?

Look at all these jokes they call "teams".
Brazil is the only good one by FAR.

This is Divine Intervention upon us. The Gods had spoken.

kek'd irl

There's only one God.

c-can we form a b-broship b-bros

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Holy fuck
That's worse than how USA got eliminated

Mientras Peru y Colombia.

did chile file the complaint or what?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAKAJAJAAKJA

There is no god

AUTOKEKED

yes they did, the only reason Perú got the 3 points was because Perú played with bolivia that same week.

yes, and inadvertedly awarded 3 points to Peru (only 2 to Chile)

Justicia divina seniores

KEK

>proud sons and daughters of rape

GRACIAS CHILE

que es esta mierda
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Yeah, and Argentina was close to being fucked out of the world cup due to those points. Justice prevailed this time.

>inb4 chilean responds with le ecuador threw the game

dudes, you were playing like you were at home in el monumental. Plenty of chances to win (could have been a 2-1 win for Chile easily) and you fucked up.

Por su MESTIZAJE MALIGNO

How can you fuck the girl on the right? disgusting

CHILE ES UN PAIS HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO, CON INCLINACIONES PARA LA TRAICION, LA PELEA SUCIA, LA GUERRA DESIGUAL, SEMBRAR LA ENEMISTAD, DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, POR ESO, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACION, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUENA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO.
youtube.com/watch?v=GXDjhI74rhE
CHILENO RAZA MALDITA
JAMAS HA GANADO NADA

was the guy in the middle raped too?

can somebody tl;dr for me?

did they cuck themselves by just playing bad like amerifag or there was something else

Literally they killed herselfs.

did the girl on the right rape somebody?

They reclaimed points for a match (2), which also gave points to Peru (3)

Thanks to this, Peru ended the qualifiers with 1 point more than them, bopping them out of the WC

I kekked

looks like chile didnt need help from other teams to get kicked out

Bolivia played an illegal player in their games with Peru and Chile. Bolivia beat Peru and tied Chile. Chile raised an objection, which FIFA upheld.

FIFA changed both Bolivia games to 3-0 wins for Peru and Chile, however this made Peru gain 3 points (Loss -> Win) and Chile only 2 (Tie -> Win).

Thus Peru and Chile now have the same amount of points, and Peru goes through on the tiebreaker, while Chile is eliminated.

So by raising the objection, Chile eliminated itself.

she was raped

if i was going to rape a girl at least i'd make sure she's hot desu

>tfw Artes is probably on board with abortion until the ninth month
Based Artes, the real men.

But guys what did she mean by this

they had a tie with Bolivia and one of the Bolivian players wasnt supposed to play for Bolivia at all so they complained to the FIFA, fifa gave Chile 2 points for their complain, Perú lost to Bolivia 3-0 the same week Chile tied with Bolivia so even when Perú didnt complain they got 3 points from the Fifa. so yeah their plan backfired on them hard

It was well worth it to stay up and watch the memes unfold.

the famous reverse cuck

Based Bolivia doing it again

>Why did this happen?

mmmm uma delicia

Peru can defeat you tho

portugal wouldn't even qualify here

i wish my mom aborted me

Also this is the first time in my life I see a fucking decent Uruguayan midfield.

What the fuck is going on?
>An Uruguay capable of doing passes
So, this mean the world cup is ours, right?

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of choripanes and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of choripanes out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are we losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe FIFA is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Chile to classify and be world champions. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were doing better than Argentina???? This is so fucked.

What are you on about we used to have amazing midfielders until the 2000s where everything got fucked because Paco

wew, that was some advanced self cuckerino

When be beat Brazil in 2001 our midfield wasn't so bad: Guigou, De los Santos, García, Romero, Recoba

García and Recoba were much better than any of those young lads are right now

Good be mad. You never deserved those copa america trophies. The chilians beat injured teams and made other players foul on them by sticking their hands up other players asses. Argentina statistically should have won but by random chance (penalties) your Chilean buttbuddies won. Luck ran out.

>Getting this emotional about grown ass men not being able to kick a ball into a goal

Get your life in order man, jesus.

is this you?

twitter.com/Santi_Vatt/status/917939280047165440

Is fucking pasta

They had no work ethic though

Wtf, kek
Same

True we don't have great times such as San Marino or Liechtenstein
>78874326

Bolivia playing 12dchess just to eliminate Chile

nice pasta m8.
One of the better edits.

Now look at this table, that I just found

Netherlands chile USA

Pablo Garcia is literally the best midfielder Uruguay's had since Esparrago m80

Thanks, I think it turned out ok.

Chile ducked itself.

Peru took the present.

the holy alliance of cuckery

Evil always lose.

proof that god exists

The fact that FIFA and UEFA take away wins from teams for fielding ineligible players instead of just fining them is a fucking outrage. Remember what those cunts did to Legia Warsaw a few years ago after they raped Celtic?

>cucked by bolivia
>getting sea taken
>lost by 1 (one) (uno) goal
Name a more cucked country

La chapuza acusa

It's just Australia

You tell them father

Nah they play the Kiwis, easy win.

JUST