His solo discography is really good?

His solo discography is really good?

Attached: EC2DF1E7-9289-495F-BF70-27A22D0B7FA6.jpg (800x1018, 152K)

no it isn't
>inb4 ram
ram is alright
go check out george's discog and you'll see why everyone calls him the best beatle

The beatles are a product. Their solo careers werent as marketable so there was a drop in quality. No more ulimited studio time and George Martin to take your ideas and craft them into complete works. Beatles is a meme. It was a solo mc cartney project as soon as they stopped touring and turned into useless strung out junkies.

Not a fand of the second Paul McCartney.

Attached: a_ov_pepe_160928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

But George's solo stuff was the best, even Scruffy sez so

TEMPORARY

God you people suck at shilling

I'd fuck him
>it would be a cool story to say I fucked a beatle in the ass

What are they shilling?

"the best" what? Mc Cartney is an immitator. He is basically weird al. You want an old timey song I can do that. Want a rocker I can do that. Lennon was a shitty bar band jammer all you need to do is listen to all the out takes to hear it. George built an entire carreer off of immitating the beatles. Oh beatles I was in that band here is my beatle song. What are you on about? Their solo careers were easy listening michael bolton tier. They always just copied what sold records. Worst bad ever. Total marketing bullshit. Real musicians dont engage in relationships that span years. This idea of the band is fucking gay. No wonder jazzers shat on them

'''Paul McCartney''' and that fake critic's website for starters.

But really a bogus reality if we really want to get down to brass tax.

SECRETARY

>records an album on Starbucks' label
JUST

He's not even the real Paul McCartney!

You do not communicate your ideas clearly. We are not all in your head. We dont understand what the fuck you are trying to say. Instead of speaking with authourity, use common sense. You are waisting your time just smashing your keyboard like a retard.

Get a real job

Both "Ram" and "Band on the Run" are pretty solid albums all the way through.

I have a real job. Here is your (you) faggot. Ironically beatles music is made for people who do not have real jobs (teenagers)

One of my first sexual dreams was George Harrison fucking me in the ass and laughing about it (I'm a straight hombre)

Is that hilldawg?

Attached: B53DACB7-78E0-4ADB-BC7D-38B0443988ED.jpg (600x404, 41K)

Nope. Highly overrated

He's getting hard to recognize, I wonder if he will become an eldritch abomination.

Listen to Ram, McCartney II, Tug of War, and Pipes of Piece. Stop after that.