This show hit me right in the feels Sup Forums what about you

this show hit me right in the feels Sup Forums what about you

Funny
Relatable
Comfy

Jason Siegel at 17 already looked like a 35yo

ended too soon

A lot of feels, this was one of the best shows I've watched.
Im not american, btw, but youth might be sort of equal in every part of the world.

Too bad the actors can't finish it

it was shit

crazy to think Paul Feig and Judd Apatow are responsible for such a great show when all that they've been making for the past decade has been garbage.

One of the few teen shows I've watched that felt like it actually got high school correct, at least in relation to the high school experience I had.

comfiest of tv shows

you're shit faggot.

but seriously, what didn't you like about it?

It was pretty comfty.

Lindsay was a top qt too. It's a shame she aged like milk though.

Was the ending supposed to be happy? She probably ended up as a smelly hippy

My top shows:
Freak & Geeks
The Wire
Riget (The Kingdom for anglofags)
Twin Peaks

What can even come close?

The ending was the only bad part desu. Completely out of character for her. But it was rushed because the show was cancelled.

Watch Undeclared next, OP. It's a sequel in some way. Lots of cameos from the Freaks and Geeks cast. It also got cancelled way too soon.

probably because they actually have classes.

>A bunch of Jews

No thanks

It was a sad ending. But not out fo character. She was consistently set on throwing away her talent.

When she trashed her father car, she tried to go back to "good girl" and even showed she still had talent for math. Still, she couldn't bear it.

I was expecting that she would see the light after she met Neil's college brother, but the stupid cunt can't see she was throwing her life away. She would probably ended up working as a waitress or some shit like her loser friends.

Sopranos and Madden Men

For me this was one of that things if they tried to make more episodes it would ruin the vibe. I loved all the 18 episodes and thought the show ended at the right time.

The shield, the leftovers, the young pope

it was impossible to throw your life away in the 70s, you could still get great jobs with a highschool diploma

le we're outsiders, we're alternative but secretly wish to be Chad and Stacy

James Franco is the wurst human being alive

watching it after Seth rogan already got big and famous so you could see him turning into a massive twat before your eyes

dazed and confused rip off

No I stopped watching after 4 episodes. I thought it was just boring.

>le we're outsiders, we're alternative but secretly wish to be Chad and Stacy
not an argument

>James Franco is the wurst human being alive
not an argument

>watching it after Seth rogan already got big and famous so you could see him turning into a massive twat before your eyes
not an argument

>dazed and confused rip off
not an argument

they're just kids, everyone's edgy when they're a kid. that's why it feels so real
maybe don't watch the show if you're still in high-school

oh it feels so real. i was such an outsider in high school. nobody knows what its like to not fit in. fuck off. you're not special.

>implying you wouldn't

did I ever say I was? the reason it's a good show is because everyone identifies with the characters.

In some shot she looked pretty, in others she looked plain to homely

I would never imply that

i bet you really liked the perks of being a wallflower too

haven't seen it, doesn't look very good. why are you upset?

Linda Cardellini aged like a fine french wine, you utter pleb.

i was never loved as a child

I'm sorry to hear that. I wasn't either, it sucks.

hah, I lied. keep watching your little emo teen movies you loser

I lied too, keep being a bitter faggot.

oh. I lied about lying, just wanted to feel superior to someone else even if it meant bullying/mocking someone who shares the same sadness as me.

don't worry. I feel your pain bro. go to a therapist, it helps

>Linda Cardellini aged like a fine french wine
I don't know man. She looks pretty worn out. It seems to me that she went full Marisa Tomei.

lol Made that up to, fucking faggot

Id still hit it

You two I swear, just kiss already.

this

this is objectively accurate

I would not issue a single complaint if she were goodly enough to let me inside for a few minutes.

I made up that advice, therapy is a lame joke.

but they were very good arguments

Reminder that Cardellini is a cunt and Forgetting Sarah Marshall was about her dicking Segal over IRL and sleeping her way to "success"

Also F&G is probably on of the most overrated shows in history. Shit was very lukewarm and dull.