What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

To make cum

I don't think he had an end game. He was just going to do more and more crazy shit until someone put a stop to it.

A jump to the left

then a step to the right

Supposedly to create the perfect fuck-toy. Which he succeeded at, until it betrayed him of course.

But beyond that, probably this desu

Continuing a lifestyle too extreme for incestual Transexual Transylvanian aliens.

Hedonism.

During the Time Warp scene, the other Transylvanians don't keep in time, or even do much of the same dance.

I'm not sure if it's on purpose (HEY GUYS just dance who cares how just DANCE) or if it's just stage luvvies unsure how to perform for film cameras

Burlesque musical

DAMMIT JANET

THE RIVER WAS DEEP BUT I SWAM IT

I watched this movie with 0 context and quite enjoyed the songs.

Like they're real good.

Yeah, I hate that since it's popular with younger people now it's cool to hate on it. It's a fun as hell movie and the songs are catchy.

I watched this when I was 11 and I was pretty confused but I loved it a whole lot. Fuck, maybe it's why I'm sorta gay.

>it's cool to hate on it.
What who said that? Fuck 'em.

By sorta gay do you mean you enjoy vaginas but sometimes you like to throw a dick in the mix?

>What was his endgame?
pic related

Must be my 2nd fv musical after Chicago.

Idk user, a lot of people seemed to turn on it after Glee did an episode. I agree with you though.

Absolutely. I'm also a fan of girls (male).

I'm not american so it didn't really work for me cause I got 0 of the references. Like the mouth intro. I have no idea of what that mouth is talking about. It's similar with the rest of the movie. I simply don't know WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

I'm not a burger and I still got it. Hell, i've not even seen many sci-fi B-movies and I still got what it was parodying. It's not hard to follow at all.

I got turned on when he fucks both the girl and the dude in one night.

...so by "sorta gay" you just mean bisexual?

Why did RiffRaff have to kill columbia?
Aside from that he did literally nothing wrong.

THE FUTURE IS OURS SO LETS PLAN IT

Is "sorta gay" not an accurate description of bisexuality?