SERIOUSLY HOW THE FUCK CAN'T WE FIND AT LEAST ONE FUCKING DECENT MANAGER AND 11 GODDAMN DECENT PLAYERS THAT ARE WORTH A...

SERIOUSLY HOW THE FUCK CAN'T WE FIND AT LEAST ONE FUCKING DECENT MANAGER AND 11 GODDAMN DECENT PLAYERS THAT ARE WORTH A DAMN.

THE WOMEN'S DIVISION DOESN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

>THE WOMEN'S DIVISION DOESN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM.
>lose to Australia at home

sure

should the men take estrogen?

Women's division has had way more success

HIRE BIELSA!

who even cares about this faggot shit?

It is sad. Women are apparently better at it than us men

Why not try for Scolari?

Only Americans care about women's football. America only likes sports they win in.

Start by calling your team America or US instead of USMNT

The women's division doesn't have nearly the competition the men's division does; also, they got beat 8-0 by the Men's U-18 team.

because for women sports soccer is the most popular. for men's soccer it's like 4th-6th or something like that. and also it's a lot weaker in literally everywhere except like japan

why?

The manager that lost to 7-1, mate? Why would you want that?

By Scolari do you mean this one? Because he's pretty bad

I'm one of the few Americans who really follows >soccer and none of us really care about the USWNT. If they weren't so successful they'd manage to be even more irrelevant than they are now, which would be difficult. There viewership comes from little girls who play soccer and their moms

>the womens division doesn't have a problem
We're literally the only fucking country who gives HALF A SHIT about womens fucking soccer. Women's soccer is a NON-SPORT. They lose to US BOYS HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS REGULARLY.

Scolari is probably one of the highest paid managers in the world

Women's soccer is the complete reverse of men's soccer though, USA actually devotes a shit load of effort and resources to it while the rest of the world doesn't give a fuck. The majority of women in international football are just part time players who play for shits and giggles, only a few countries actually field pro women players who have religiously played the sport for their entire lives.

If the rest of the world even remotely cared about women's soccer, USA would be mediocre in that too.

>and also it's a lot weaker in literally everywhere except like japan
what's a lot weaker? i don't get it

So glad I stayed up for this. Hilarious. When Panama scored I lost my shit.

>Hire Bielsa
>Get rid of Bradley
>Find more Pulisics
>Profit?

mens international soccer and womens international soccer is completely different.
the us women do well internationally because we encourage women to participated in sports. women in other countries don't have the chances men have.
the us men aren't as competitive because the sport isn't popular for boys. many boys in this country play multiple sports and soccer is usually the least favorable. you don't need fancy, expensive academies, you need lots of little kids who are obsessed with playing all the time and stay focused on it through adulthood. the us doesn't have that.
china will be better than the us eventually.

Does any other succesful country in the world call their team?

Imagine brazilians calling their team the RFdoBTdoFM or germans BRDMFT. I'd support the EMFROU

So, what does this mean for the future of soccer in America? MLS is in a pretty healthy state right now, so it’ll be fine, but the national team looks like it’s fucked. How will things be going forward?

USA manager will be one of the hottest jobs on the market. There is going to be a few good yuro managers who want to be the guy that redeems the US

What difference does that make? Will changing the teams name magically give Bradley a fuck to give?

China will never be better than the US at football m8

Of course

Just open your boarders, good players would naturally come

I would hope so

The men's team is THE team.

The women's team is USWNT.

china will be better than most countries.
china will have more boys playing soccer every day than people in your country.

No one gives a shit about the women's division. I can't name one player from our team.

You don't actually need decent players. You just need a good manager that can make a good team out of bad/badly decent players.

Finding a team that can function as a one with an idea at how to play is more important than to find world class players. Just look at Argentina, we definitely have World Class talent for players and managers and we still barely managed to qualify for the WC only because Messi is fucking Messi.

You guys should hire a decent manager that could put an idea at how your team should play and then build a team around that idea and worry about the name last.

It doesn't matter, in the end football is 11 vs 11.

Marta, Formiga... The list goes on

>Mexicans
>Canadians
>Muslims
>Good

If you had to pick 3 from tonight to keep and kill the rest, who would you keep?

For me: Nagby, Pulisic, and Wood

The rest can burn in a fire, especially the tall spic

nice made up names

BRING BACK KLANSMAN

WE NEED OUR BASED GERMAN OVERLORD

quality>quantity

Because our federal government forces us to fund women's sports

>Many imigrants come by plane

I do
Never heard anyone say "you see em en tee" irl, sounds like some shit to do with the ninja turtles.

Honestly, all of you american dudes are bad for football, why don't you try to find a manager from somewhere else?
ours is from argentina and we are doing fine

>beated by a team that didn't even qualify

there will be no USA banter this year...

Poach poor kids from Brazil and some african countries, nurture and train them since childhood, give them US citizenship and then profit