Protestor: We took Nazis on

This bitch literally says it's okay to hurt people and shut them down by any means if they say things she doesn't like. And CNN gave her a platform to say it like she was some kind of hero. November can't come soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbizxp33fDc

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-neo-nazi-stabbed-20160626-snap-htmlstory.html
liveleak.com/view?i=81a_1466986811
youtube.com/watch?v=beVkdG1c67U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why leftists get along so well with Islamists. Their mentality is exactly the same: if you disagree with my doctrine you're not only wrong, you're evil and deserve to be punished.

Sounds like they got what was coming to them. Talking about the "Day of the Rope" must've been fun for them until they ended up getting stabbed.

outta my country you gook lol

>White nationalists

I'll take them over psycho libcucks and commies any day to be honest.

Also were they actually white nationalists? Or is this just jews acting like jews again

lol only one nazi got hurt, the rest were the antifas

She needs to get fired from her job

mfw Trump still loses in November

Can you imagine pro Chinese demonstrators being attacked in China and the Chinese media cheering it on?

I think it's really insensitive of the news to say that these people were stabbed at Nazi rallies without pointing out all the moderate Nazis. It's really racist of them. They should ban knives instead of discriminating.

>brave female minority stands up to trump nazis
>gets attacked
>still stands strong giving her interview

If Sup Forums wasn't so filled up with bigots then maybe some of you faggots would actually pay respect to her

The fire rises

#notallnazis

Fuck this fucking story.

I couldn't give two shits about a bunch of stormfags chimping out in Commiefornia.

this

BIN

And here we see why Asians ultimatively are just as dangerous if not more so than other migrant group. They have the same tribalism and ganging up on the predominant group of the country they're in as they wrestle for power as everyone else does. They just don't exhibit it directly most of the time.

so fucking true.
these leftists gota be removed from power.
WE BETTER WIN IN NOVEMBER BITCHES

Poor bait my friend.

In the bottom left hand corner at 30 seconds you see a train robber stand a trash can up and put something in it. At 40 seconds a suspicious Muslim walks by.

>The Traditionalist Worker Party had a permit to hold a rally at noon
>The members appeared to be vastly outnumbered by counter-protesters
>Some protesters came dressed for battle, several seen carrying wooden batons and some wearing plastic shields.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-neo-nazi-stabbed-20160626-snap-htmlstory.html

How can you not see that Israel is a racist, genocidial hate group? The ADL must be involved somehow.

dam son kys. the fascists lost this one. nazis won

>chink tells people they need to go
Holy fucking irony Batman.

Lol skinhead nazis got fucked up by some SJWs

Nazis are alright with shutting people down violently. Hitler even said the Nazi movement could have been stopped in the early days if they had been violently suppressed.

liveleak.com/view?i=81a_1466986811

If I posted this and the title was "LARPing gets out of control" would you second-guess the title?

>anti-facists
>act like fascists
wew lad

kill yourself faggot

This is the last decade if white people. If you guys don't fix this shit then you'll be wiped out. Your only allies are the chinks and us. Not because we love you but because we know how shitty it will get once blacks and muzzies take over.

WAKE THE FUCK UP

antifa faggots got rekt,sorry pussy

Ohhhh so the protestors are the bad guys huh? Funny how the most vocal victim of this battle was an anti-fascist minority

>latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-neo-nazi-stabbed-20160626-snap-htmlstory.html
why the fuck not? what are they hiding? who is paying them? why the fuck is the media so complicit in all of this?

It is okay to defend yourself, which is what she did. Seriously though, you should not feel bad about some factory worker, who will soon be automatized and replaced, because they are an object, gets stabbed.

Who are those people in the black?

Oh wait this bitch is a chink? Bstill think most slant eyes are pro white or atleast not anti black.

Proxy

>liveleak.com/view?i=81a_1466986811
fucking comical.

I guess it's time for Trump supporters to start hating all asians now

>Many of the counter-protestors don't want their faces shown.

They were protesting against affirmative action and other government programs they thought disenfranchised whites

just the ones in berkeley.

ANTIFA BTFO

It wasn't even a Nazi. It was some guy on a bike.

>WE OUT NUMBER THE NAZIS 10 TO 1!
>DIE NAZIS!

>HELP ME!

>FUCK THE POLICE!
>YOU'RE PROTECTING NAZIS YOU FASCIST PIGS!

>AH GOD HELP ME! CALL THE POLICE, GET ME A MEDIC!

ALRIGHT Sup Forums

TIME TO STOP FUCKING PRETENDING. THE ALT-RIGHT, THIS SLOW SIMMER OF ULTRA NATIONALISM...YOU! ARE THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE PLAN THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME.

Soros himself describes living in times of the Third Reich of the best days of his life. He never wanted globalism, he just wants chaos. And, what better way to get it than to provoke the rage of the deadliest force the world has ever known. The Anglo-Saxon.

Congrats Sup Forums you were so red-pilled that you forgot you were the main ingredient.

Antifa = Anti First Amendment

>DEM NASI'S NIGGA!

Why the fuck is he holding a credit card? Is he trying to buy stuff from the cops?

>This is why leftists get along so well with Islamists.
50 dead faggots in Florida would disagree with this statement.

>heroin addict spic

You can tell by how fucking skinny his upper arm is. I've only seen that on tweakers

I think it's a kalifornia sector pass.

Love that 00 88!

That had nothing to do with Islam, goy. It was guns and systemic bigotry and homophobia perpetrated by the white man.

COME AT ME BACK BRACE BRO

>protestors
>not aggressors and agitators of the conflict who came to the peaceful protest for the sole purpose of rioting

4/10 for making me reply to your second fucking post.

Other way around actually, and they initiated the violence.

Gotta be honest....It's not going to happen. Hillary will get elected then prepare for a FEMA camp my friend

Good night anti-white

Everything's under control.

Nazi skinheads lose yet again to SJW no less

>BLOOD AND HONOR

Nice

If someone threatens me with harm I'm going to hit them first and hit them hard enough that they no longer wish to fight.

Rare

that looks like fun desu, I don't want a nation in turmoil but theres nothing wrong with a good old battle

Posting the same thing over and over won't maka it true, but it will get you a (you)

It seems the left has the numbers 200 to about 20 stormniggers

All you racists talk big on Sup Forums but when it comes to actually doing something you'd rather stay home and whack off to anime

A lot of degenerate alpha wannabes. Let them fight it out. They lose, society wins.

We don't care.
If we don't our flavor to the soup, the taste of Marxism will be over-powering, rendering the whole mess unpalatable to any civilized tongue .

I first read that as someone threatening you with ham.

Try harder my man

Watched this webm like 10 times
Beautiful.
Watch near the end where an antifa tries to get back at the guy who knocked out his friend: he gets beaten too!

THREAD MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=beVkdG1c67U

Skinheads: 0
Reddit/tumblr/sjw: 1

Yet even with those numbers 5 antifa faggots got rekt to 1 nationalist. Quality over quantity.

Nazi germany was quality right? How did that turn out?

(((You))): An Hero

according to a rally organizer:
“They got one of us but we got six of them”

Pretty good against the Weimar cucks, the 30s equivalent of SJWs

Pretty good, given the circumstances.

This is starting to sound like deja vu. In the Weimar Republic there would be gangs of SA and communists in the streets of Berlin and Munich regularly fighting and duking it out. Unfortunately back then the SA were at least equal or larger in numbers

Look at germany now. Totally cuckolded. Same for skinhead future

Did you see the gay rallies against islamophobia afterwards? This didn't change shit. Leftists will always be useful idiots for the islamists.

No but your point is invalid because the China has a more homogenous population than the US.

Lol, we humiliated the cuck leftists. They left in waaaambulences.

They didn't get big overnight.

Also, the SA was basically the dregs of society who had nothing to lose in open combat, Hitler was right to purge them once they were no longer essential and before they could cause long term damage to the structure of the party

>THE FUTURE YOU CHOOSE

Because Hitler didn't finish the job

Nope. We're going to kill you all. No lefties, no problems.

It's about 90% Han

the US was about 90% white until the 1965 immigration Act

>Titties

I wonder how many of them copped a ahrose buck to the head , they train the horses to do that, right?

You talk big from your basement. I doubt you could jog around your block without dying from massive heart attack

Here you go user, relevant information as always.

>We took Nazis on
lmao they really think they're fighting nazi germany here

Considering the democratization of information had not happened yet, fucking stellar

>lose 200 to 20
>Y-YEAH BUT AT LEAST WE H-HAD 200 G-GUYS

what?