OFFICIAL CHICANO VICTORY THREAD

COME MIERDA PUTOS!! I hate white people so fucking much. I hope you try to deport us, lets see what happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLUTDOLpQCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Congrats, Mexico!
Looking forward to Poland vs Mexico match.
T. Bimboposter

Thanks Polebro! Just watch the power of our A team on display

Nooo bimboposter, chicanos are not mexicans. They don't deserve to be congratulated

We're more proud of Mexico than you are.

Move here

Why do I always read your chicano posts in a Ren voice? Do you actually sound like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vLUTDOLpQCo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes they do

move back pls mexico is a great place they'd love you

I'm going to ruin this country from the inside first, like a whore. I hate the USA so fucking much.

Ruining burger won't make Mexico do better. In fact, 90% of our economy depends on those fats

>tfw Honduran American

Thanks for the win lads. We got ourselves an all Latin world cup

Take it to Sup Forums

Why can't you like each other? Poland and polish emigrants are peaceful and sympathetic towards each other.

Because of their hypocrisy and their ignorance. They claim they are Mexicans but they barely know anything about this country, and when they are confronted to move here if they love Mexico so much they claim "lol no that place is a shithole, I'm better being American, but viva Mexico esse". Also they are very uneducated people because they inherit their parents mediocre mentality of living on the edge with cheap and ilegal labours instead of studying or working hard and living with pride

Captcha: Mexico Classico

not all chicanos are like that but i get your point hermano

Tenéis que volver...

I can't wait until Trump turfs you all out. Filthy ungrateful Mexicans.

Self hating Mexican-Americans are a different kind of breed. I live in Southern California so I interact with them every single day. Most work hard to make a good living, happy to be contributing members of our society. The others live off government dollars and bitch all day every day about the white man keeping them down.

A chicano that isn't like this is an American that I talk with respect.

Chicanos are cancer. Their whole being is a result of having an inferioty complex. They're basically brown nazis. They proclaim "BROWN pride" and "Muh Mexican Heritage", but they are just failures. Even real Mexicans hate them (except when it comes to contributing to mexican economy:remesas, tourism etc.).

And apparently they are terrible at soccer against Caribbean black starving kids.

Maten güeros que satanás los cuida.

So how does one be a good Chicano?

Sure

>tfw La Mirgra worked

Why do we Chicanos have so much more pride in our team than Mexicans do?

Behave like an American, do your best to to get a career and don't go full "la raza homies esse". And most importantly, don't raise your children as Mexicans, but as Americans

but at that point they wouldn't be a chicANO

>every playing your A team

m8 that means you can get exposed and people can laugh at you

even with their wc spot on the line, USA played their C team. you can learn a lot from them

they sound like a mix between roadrunner and speedy gonzalez in my head

CHI
CHI
CHI
CHI
CHI
CHI
CHI

>CHICANO
Fuck off back to Sup Forums and never return

Read

>ruin america
>ruin a country you're "proud" of in the process
it goes even farther than that
given America's economic and geopolitical position after ww2 a collapse of america would over every country
almost everyone has US treasury bonds, pegs their currency to the dollar, and uses it as a reserve currency
everyone would be fucked by america going to (complete) shit

you should seek help amigo.