This is deep

This is deep

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy#Position_of_modern_scholarship
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

WE

GODS

WUZ

I dont get why pol cares so much about black people. Every few threads its the same shit. If you disagree agree with something, move along.

WE WUZ KINGS

>EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK!!!!

I want this meme to end right the fuck now

Really makes you think.

Damn... we statistics now.

They live on the equator? You think Egypt isn't in Africa and/or they're white?

Explain it to me slowly, I must be retarded.

I am sure there's more people on Sup Forums with statistics about blacks then any other group in the universe.

Egyptian pharoahs were not negroid. Ever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy#Position_of_modern_scholarship

>Watching Rome
>Cleopatra is white

wtf I hate HBO now nigga

this really made me think

Lmao you white bois do the same shit, you take pride in shit you've never done and take credit from people that actually aren't neets and do something with their lives

>muh we wuz vikings
>we wuz nazis

No, you're just a sheltered little neet virgin that will always take pride in other peoples achievements to give your life some meaning.

>Mediterranean/middle eastern =/= Nigger

An attempt was made

Most African slaves were captured in West Africa, even if the Egyptians were black, that still doesn't mean that every African American has Egyptian royalty in their blood.

>n 1975, the mummy of Ramesses II was taken to France for preservation. The mummy was also forensically tested by Professor Pierre-Fernand Ceccaldi, the chief forensic scientist at the Criminal Identification Laboratory of Paris. Professor Ceccaldi determined that: "Hair, astonishingly preserved, showed some complementary data - especially about pigmentation: Ramses II was a Red haired 'cymnotriche leucoderma'." The description given here refers to a fair-skinned person with wavy Red hair.
So Ramesses II was pretty much Leif Erikson tier

If

Is fucking four legged cave white people showed up with are dirty toos and inventions and used our unnecessary written language to ruin the beautiful african kingdom.

>From slave-owners to slaves
really makes you think

>So Ramesses II was pretty much Leif Erikson tier

More like he was just your average nerdy ginger

Well it's at least partially true; Nubia did take over Egypt a few times.

But people seem to forget what exactly a king is and what exactly a queen is.

They are positions of authority inhabited by ONE person. SO when blacks ruled Egypt, there was ONE black king and ONE black queen at a time.

I don't understand black power types at all. If they want to dwell on afrocentric history, why not focus on how tribes in places like Nigeria were often peaceful meritocracies (social status based upon crafting prowess) until the Muslims came?

WE WUZ KINGS

If one nigger did something, then they think they all did it

With that logic, could Asian American claim they all be Samuraiz and ninjaz and shiet?

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

I'm guessing since no body would probably care about the lesser known civilizations that lived in Africa and since Egypt once of the most popular ones, they latch on to it.

Your throne is in Egypt. Go get it darkies, go take it from those oppressive Arabs that kicked you out of Egypt.

>1 post by this ID

kek

NUGGA

ALL DA PSYANCES

Nice projection

NAGAS

WE WUZ KINGS

>red haired and fair skinned
WE

>The Races of Men

This image is nothing but sexist crap.

WE WUZ WHITE PEOPLE AN SHEEIIIT

Scythians.

CAN'T DRAW

You wuz not and never will be kangz.

Statistics is a pretty good major imo

WE WUZ KINGS

we wuz kang kongz

RARE
A
R
E

the white mans face is making me giggle like a school girl for some reason

HOL UP
HOL UP
**SMACKS LIPS**
YA'LL NEED TO GET WOKE ON THIS BIG HEAD SCIENTIST
THE BLACK MAN CREATED THE WHITE MAN BY GRAFTING HE DNA

WE WUZ KINGS

nigga there's like 40 billion chinks, how in the fuck is he rare?

AYYYYYY HOL UP
**SMACKS LIPS**
FO GOT MA PIC

it's just weird because egypt was unquestionably built on the backs of slaves, why would they want to take credit for that?

ALL DA SIGHENSES AN SHIET

praise yakub

thank you for making a white devil such as my self

im glad to exist even though i am low melanin and will get skin cancer like all white devils do

praise yakub

YA'LL DON'T KNOW DIS TRICKNOLOGY 120

Wasn't Egypt an empire built entirely on slavery?
Also the royal family was just one family that kept assassinating each other and having incest children ssoooo... there's no way any of them are "KANGZ N' QEENZ" and if they were they could have Egypt it's a complete mess

Deep? No, it's just bullshit and we all know it.

I just don't get it from the standpoint of common people and nobility. Italians might be able to say "We wuz Romanz n shiieettt" only because more Romans were plebs. They can't go around saying they were Caesars. Even if the WHOLE of Egypt was black, which it wasn't, 99.9999% would have been commoners. Hooray, your ancestors were nothing special, probably farmers.

underrated post

tiocfaidh ár lá

Looks like "water on the Muh Dick head"

WE WUZ KING KONGZ N SHIIIIET

Censorship, Chinese aren't allowed on 4chin

This shit is so tiring. This all started because Hollywood made a movie about Cleopatra and had Elizabeth Taylor play her. African Americans chimped the fuck out and now they're going around with all this "we wuz kings 'n hebrews" shit.

This is the fantasy

This is the reality

How do you feel about niggers taking credit for your ancient civilization?

Do you even feel a connection with ancient Egypt or are you just an Arab living there?

this me-me always reminds me of that idiot in skyrim

classic infighting and deportation to ruin an empire.

HOL UP
**SMACKS LIPS**
DIS NIGGA HAD 2 BRAINS
DATS 1 MO DEN DA WHITE DEVIL

really makes u think

holy shit you racist how can you even live with yourself

Top kek

Anyone have that Ayodolf Ohilla

WE WUZ KINGS

wew

Yeah, kinda sad that they all didn't just jerk off like mad men to Elizabeth Taylor's amazing beauty

WE WUZ KINGS

If you're not a bot, stop shilling. Sage.

why do african americans culturally appropriate egyptians?

well its simple

they wuz kangz

There's ideologies, religions and then there's just blatant delusions.

What does the mainstrem liberal media outlets say about the whole WE WUZ KANGS theory? Do they risk offending their nignog audience or do they go against their "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" montra?

WE WUZ KINGS

t.alberto barbosa

WE

Does anyone remember a claymation cartoon where the hand of god made all the races from the clay of the earth, except when he was making black people he grabbed a big pile of dinosaur shit by mistake? Does anyone know what it was called? I need to find a video of this cartoon.

>Things that never happened

Manure piles usually are deep.

>Implies whitey took away kangs powers.
>whitey took away kangs powers.
>whitey took away powers.
>whitey took powers.
Whitey must then be superior after all...

WUZ

WE WUZ KINGS

KINGS

The idea that people with spears who couldn't wash themselves defeated and enslaved a civilization with spaceships seriously is the funniest shit ever.
Imagine these guys taking down the entire US military and enslaving the soldiers.

MEMES ASIDE weren't Egyptians Arabic, not black?