OKAY FUCKER YOU GOT 5 SECONDS TO FIND A SOLUTION FOR USA TO WIN A WORLD CUP OR I AM PUTTING A BULLET IN YOUR BRAIN

OKAY FUCKER YOU GOT 5 SECONDS TO FIND A SOLUTION FOR USA TO WIN A WORLD CUP OR I AM PUTTING A BULLET IN YOUR BRAIN

Just nuke your shitty country. It's too late to save it. You fat fucks get triggered at people kneeling during the anthem.

nuke russia during the world cup

play with your women's team

I-i don't know.

"POU POU"

get some billionaire to fund a bunch of inner city soccer leagues that pay money
don't care if its a meme, if russell westbrook and odell beckham had a soccer ball from age 4 on we'd be defending champions

who cares

Import more niggers

Hire Pep. Fire Bradley and Altidore

fuck soccer, don't watch it, don't play it.

catholic schools over tom, you dont have to pretend to like soccer to get into an ivy league school

>glass ankles
>successful soccer player
Umm sweetie

problem solved

KIM JONG UN STARTS WORLD WAR 3 NOW!

JEWNITED STATES NEW HERO, NUKES BASED KOREA AND GETS INVITED

get it to the ghettos; our talented youth are playing Baseball, basketball and football not soccer.

DONT MAKE THE YOUTH HAVE TO FUCKING PAY TO PLAY

ONLY RICH WHITE PEOPLE HAVE MONEY BUT RICH WHITE PEOPLE ARE SHITTY AT SPORTS THAT ARENT FOOTBALL OR WATER POLO OR SOME OTHER GAY SHIT

IM REALLY FUCKING ANGRY

And the slaves

>Adjust your schedule to the FIFA one
>Make a competitive league with relegation system
>Send youths to play to Europe like Pulisic

There, you're done

invade south america

>>Adjust your schedule to the FIFA one
Not really feasible for pic related reasons. I do think every effort should be made to stop playing through FIFA international dates.

>Hire Poop
>The guy that needs to spend a billion to make his team function

accept more immigrants

I wish I was dead. I will not live long enough for another WC

Get a good manager that can lure all the best boys playing oversea to play for the next qualifiers.

Go young but save some veterans.

>

Germonis have it worse gringobro, just priorize where you build your stadiums

Trinidad & Tobago: 2
Clapfats: 1

Host your own tournament and call it the world cup, only allow americans to take part in it.