Mudslims BTFO

Mudslims BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPWsVVgi9fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn't television or film, fuck off.

It is related to the oscars, Sup Forums. Your cuck, meme, and various other spam isn't related to Sup Forums at all

At the Oscars every single acceptance speech should just be "Fuck Trump".

are Sup Forums shitposters the new brony?

>implying it won't be

Only exception is if Mel wins

Trump is kidding about the wall they said
Trump will never ban akbars they said

Fuck Mooslims

The people who pretend to be "on the fence" have taken that place from them. And yes I'm talking about you and your friends that joined Sup Forums after 2010

Jesus, imagine the virtue signaling orgy that will happen at the Oscars

Mudshits BTFO

Will Haneke make his biopic?

>bans muslims from Iraq, Iran, Syria, etc.
>doesn't ban muslims from the countries where the 9/11 terrorists came from

really gets the neurons firing

>ban muzzies
>don't ban saudis, the principle exporter of terrorism

Why is he such a soft-ass shill?

Yeah. Then they'll get 8 years instead of 4.

Trump a good boy!
He din du nuffin!
Also, we need your money for those pipelines and wall programs!

hail trump
hail hitler

>main propagator of radical islam (saudis) still allowed in

>not Turkey

Politics has become a main source of entertainment for some people. This'll be more widespread than the bronies

Hispanics are next jajajajajajajajaja

It's as if he's only making largely symbolic gestures to throw people off the scent that he only cares about making money for all of the people he is literally billions of dollars in debt to

Prepare for an Oscars filled with millionaire celebrities crying about how awful Trump is. Good thing Mel's there to capture our reactions.

>Saudis still allowed
>Pakis still allowed

Really makes you think

Our money is tied to them and if he does this it fucks us all over

This presidency is a joke. He's banning the wrong countries, the wall won't work, and will only be half done by the time he leaves office. White people don't gain anything from his minor fuck-overs of black people, and when a democrat takes his place in 4 years, white people will have made themselves look cartoonishly evil, and our whole race will be sent to the metaphorical cuckshed

Spot on, user. Everything he's done hasn't been anything more than smoke and mirrors.

Do you really think that "Sup Forums posters" make these threads?

based as fuck

I wish my country had a leader like Trump

lmao

Keep crying Tyrone. You had your shot with Obama and he blew it.

Britain signs deal to sell turkey fighter jets
>just dont use them to oppress anyone mmmkay
Its all good i work for bae lol

As opposed to building a wall and eliminated US free US imports from Mexico.

Who do you think is going to pay that extra 20 cents on the dollar? The US people, that's who. Meanwhile the the people and farmers on the border won't be able to properly graze their livestock without access to the Rio. That's why they were against it to begin with.

Fucking us over hasn't been an issue with Trump so far.

No, that's waifushits.

At least bronies went to their own fucking board when Moot made it, unlike waifushits.

Asghar Farhadi is an amazing filmmaker. Too patrician for the US, perhaps

You just know that liberal Hollywood will now give him the Oscar and some white nu male will give a 5 minute speech on how its all Trumps fault he's not there

Not many Saudis even come to America

He fucked up not including Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tunisia and Morocco on the list though, and also it wasn't necessary to include Iran. Shias don't do much terrorism at the moment and integrate a lot better in Western countries, and Iran has a pretty secular middle-class who are the most likely ones to immigrate to America anyway

>white people this
>white race that

Stop it. You're just a person. I'm just a person.

How exactly is Iran linked to terrorism anyway

It's literally the only modern country in the middle east

Anything is too patrician for Trump's America, have you seen how that guy decorates?

Bets on how many people will mention this during their Oscar speeches? I'm going with at least 3.

>on how its all Trumps fault he's not there

well it literally is this time, so it's fairly justified

>democrat takes his place in 4 years
Yeah, the next line-up of DNC looks amazing, I'll sure they're going to succeed!
youtube.com/watch?v=oPWsVVgi9fI

The US has to hate Iran because they're allies with Russia and enemies with Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia is cancer.

retard, waifuists predate bronies.

>being this wrong about literally everything

Mad as fuck muzzies and triggered white self-haters in this ITT thread. Literally no others will be upset. We'v had enough of your'e shit sand monkys

It deserves to win, anyway. It's as good as A Separation, which won best Foreign in 2012, and was nominated for Best Screenplay

Nope, it's Iran's fault for exporting terror for the last 5 decades.

lebanon is pretty modern

Meanwhile, (((Israel))), who did 9/11, is getting free gibs and an embassy in their "capital"

Really makes you think huh

Democrats have pretty much no one waiting in the wings because they've perpetually lost the House and governorships. Michelle Obama 2020

The "evil iranians" shit is just a meme propagated by neocons and jews (same thing, literally) because they are anti-israel.

They did the same shit with Kiarostami after 9/11. It's ridiculous that they include Iran in these sort of bans.

Literally every single one unless based Mel wins something

But Iran didn't export a single (successful) terrorist.

based Trump

who needs muslims

we should only let in scientists and maybe rich investors

>Announcing his “extreme vetting” plan, the president invoked the specter of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. Most of the 19 hijackers on the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and a field in Shanksville, Pa., were from Saudi Arabia. The rest were from the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Lebanon. None of those countries are on Mr. Trump’s visa ban list.

wow i can't WAIT for this movie to win and listen to some woman rant about rump in the acceptance speech and singing we shall overcome where everyone in the room joins in.

Michelle has repeatedly said she'll never run for any office. That's why she's such a bitch, she doesn't need to appeal to voters any more.

>on the fence
why do retards always say this? it's like if you aren't an extremist zealot and tackle issues with a degree of nuance it completely baffles them. you should really kill yourself because we both know you aren't planning on taking any critical thinking classes in the near future

Exporting terror where? Has there ever been a Shia terror attack on Western soil? I know they fund insurgents in Yemen and Lebanon, but even those guys are a lot more righteous and legit than the various Sunni terror groups

And fuck white people

can a trumpette explain the logic here?

Trump bans countries he doesn't need to appease his voterbase, who probably don't have a very good understanding of the world and/or the Middle East

This truly is the best timeline.

Saudis give us oil

You don't need anyone "waiting in the wings." No one knew who the fuck Obama was before 2008. No one knew who the fuck Sanders was before 2016. You don't even need a record of political accomplishments to your name (see Trump). You run a candidate who's charismatic and can sell people on the party platform. That's how you win an election.

>murderous misogynistic homophobic hate groups are ok as long as they are a non-Christian religion

leftists make me sick 2bh

Akbars from Mauretania, Algeria and Morocco can still travel to America. Only terrorist infested shitholes and Iran are banned.

>and when a democrat takes his place in 4 years

Lel, this delusion.

I generally like Trump but I don't understand his beef with Iran. We just need to leave them alone for a couple of generation and let our relationship reset

Yes, we can't let the Shia terrorists into Israel!....I mean the US!

mostly hamas and any group that's vocally anti-israel.

they are US allies, all the countries on the list are either actively opposing us or in a civil war

don't know anything about Azerbaijan though

>retard, waifuists predate bronies.

...And?...

They still act like bronies, retard.

what about the other countries the attackers were from? none of those countries are on the list. none of the banned countries produced any 911 members

Moroccan immigrants are literally the worst ones in Europe, maybe next to Pakis (who are also not on the list)

Iranians have a national holiday about "death to America". They are allied to Syria and Russia that were Obongo enemies and that Trump want to leave alone, so fucking up Iran makes little sense.

Fuck this shit, I'm moving to Japan to live my weeaboo fantasies.
Beats this bullshit.

I don't understand. Were there loads of people boarding planes to America and checking in legally and they get allowed in?

And if so why did no one tell about this?

what are you talking about? you think the refugees and immigrants that go through the american vetting process are members of terrorist groups? lol

you're dumb

but the pipelines and wall are great things

Egypt and Lebanon have decent leadership at the moment. No point making enemies of them

>implying Saudi-Arabia and Pakistan aren't the biggest terrorist-infested shitholes.

then why aren't any of the countries the 9/11 terrorists are from banned?

Any man who watches or pays great attention to the oscars, or any other award show, is a waste of life and most likely a homosexual.

So basically Trump is just doing some lip service for his voters while not addressing the fundamental issue like every other politician

Really gets those neurons firing...

They can be radicalised at any time. So can their children and children's children and so on

No uneducated Sunni Muslims = no terror attacks. It's that simple

Or, perhaps the list of countries was created with little thought, almost arbitrarily

Selectivly banning, not banning all muzzy countries at once. Really makes you think

If I had known Trump would actually do the things he promised, I never would have voted for him.

>Egypt
>decent leadership

It's literally a more radical Mubarak.

This.

>conservatives repeatedly referred to Obongo as "King Nigger" because of his abuse of executive power
>they now praise Trump for doing something that's about as bad as anything Obongo has done

hmm....damn...........this.............really..................makes.................me.................think

t. economy illiterate

muslims have a lower crime rate than white people. what source do you have that shows american muslims are often radicalized?

the vetting process should be to exclude Muslims 2bh