Most degenerate City

Seattle

Stockholm.

More like San Francisco

This

Shut the fuck up Turkey. Your whole country is degenerate.

I agree with this as well.

Lumbridge

Idk, San Fran is primarily ultra gay degeneracy, but Seattle has a wider variety of degeneracy.

kekd

Seattle might have a lot of liberals but San Fran is the liberal capital to me. Kate Steniele was murdered by an illegal taconigger and the city refused to stop providing sanctuary to them.

Toronto

Melbourne

Seattle isn't too bad considering the surrounding areas. I do a fair bit of work in that area and their are huge amounts of ugly dikes outside of Seattle. Wouldn't mind it if it Seattle got doused in napalm though.

Jacksonville's getting there

Jacksonville is only niggers and rednecks. No huge SJW infestation yet.

Brooklyn

San Fran worse just for being in commiefornia. and seattle was ok when I visited there, even the nigger areas weren't that bad.

>Every post isn't Portland

right behind that photo was taken is where i was stationed for 4 years, 1519 alaskan way s.
seattle is the most liberal degenerate shit hole i have ever been to, and it was even worse than i had imagined. unbelievable

I live in Portland. It really isn't bad.

T E L A V I V
reporting in(shoutout to stockholm)

>the jews are ruining their own country

When did this happen?

Hey, I keep telling you that the diaspora and marxists are our enemies too, and you keep not believing me

>implying Sup Forums is one person

I believe you, all the Isreali anons I talk to on here are pretty based.

It's definitely bad, just not as noticeable because it's a small town unlike Seattle and San Francisco.

Can I put yarn in my foreskin and then begin knitting and confront zionist hate for foreskins?

thanks mate, literally gas the diaspora though you hear me
its your responsibility don't let me down

The most degenerate city in the world in San Francisco no questions asked. I live in Oakland and my snapchat is fucking sick right now

Idk I see some full on SJW retard liberals, but I also meet a good bit of based redpilled people too. Not really many niggers here either.