New Preoccupations/Viet Cong

anyone listened? opinions?

Attached: a3834850802_10.jpg (1200x1200, 307K)

Loved it. The synthier direction is really cool.

loved their last album but this one i cant get into yet for some reason

its pretty good but i wish they would go in a different direction

Boring. They had such an interesting sound on Viet Cong. Seem to have ran out of ideas on this one, very generic synth pop.

Loving it, so far.

Not a bad album just wish they had a more interesting direction this time around,it worked for me on the last album but I'm getting kinda tired of it.Also was I the only one disappointed that this album didn't have a 10min track like death and memory?

mehhhhhhhhh
not even exciting enough to shit on. vietcong was good tho

Listening to this now. Will report back.

I will never listen to preoccupations. Viet Cong is the better band and better band name, and they kowtowed to please the precious SJWs so fuck them.

You sound tough and uncompromising.

every thread like clockwork.

I just think it's ridiculous that people are upset they changed they name at all. In what way does it affect you? They changed their name, so what. It's not a part of some grand SJW conspiracy to censor everything that offends or triggers them, it was their personal choice to do it. Sure the post explaining their reason was quite cringe worthy and long-winded but it doesn't matter what their reasons are. They're allowed to do whatever they want in terms of their band name, music, whatever. I mean I wish we could be more like ants in terms of how we interact with each other. I think ants have tiny microphones implanted in their antenna to spy on us. I know for a fact that the russian government has bred a species of microphone implanted ants and are currently planning on dropping them into the united states. Did you read that Russia wants permission to fly their planes over the US? Why do you think that is? It's to drop the ants, who will become the dominant species of ant in the country, sending back tons of information about us and the military. Ants can get anywhere. But really the name doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I'm not a fan of their music but good on them for standing up for what they believe in. I think they should have changed the name to something else besides preoccupations though. I don't like it but whatever it happens. We'll see what happens.

It's decent
Disarray and Solace are pretty good.
Don't like antidote very much
Rest are decent pretty average.
Wish there was a crazy rock out track like Death from Viet Cong.
People that are butthurt about their name change are retarded.
6-7/10

Nope I don't listen to nu male shit where every song sounds the same

this, fuck these pussies

So many virtual tough guys.

I will bash u, u nerd

Their Preoccuparions stuff sounds like Joy Division and I'm not that big of a fan of that stuff. Viet Cong was much more exciting.

OK
Finished listening. Nothing really immediately caught my attention like Viet Cong did. It's not a bad album and I will probably listen to it again to confirm my first impression.

it's an ok record. nothing special. 7.5/10

Not as solid as Preoccupations but still pretty good.

shut up nerd

I prefer this release over their last, but nothing will beat the Viet Cong s/t. Death is the best track they ever did. Did anyone listen to cassette?

It’s fantastic 9.5 desu.