USA LITTERALY BFTO BEACUSE A PANAMA´S REFBALL

LMAO, PANAMA GOT A FAKE GOAL TOTAL ON REFBALL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_–_CAF_Third_Round#Group_D
youtube.com/watch?v=FU5karXZacg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIFA will make the game be replayed

Total fix

How much money do we need to pay FIFA in order for them to declare this game's result null and void, requiring a replay?

>implying it matters
We lost to Trinidad and fucking Tobago dude, >we don't deserve to be in the Cup.

This is a fucking travesty. There NEEDS to be a replay

Seriously I'm not convinced

This is some serious bullshit

It was an obvious penalty though

kek, burgers got gypped

football is a trainwreck of a sport sometimes

Penalty tho

you guys was going to playoff with australia if Panama lost

this is a closer look of the play

it was the Panama player that touched in the ball

Then the ref should have called a foul and awarded a penalty kick.
For fuck's sake.

>that fucking cup throw

This

case closed

Penalty doesn't immediately mean -> Goal.

did you saw ?

Might as well start filling appeals and opening investigations, because that was a phantom goal

It is the reverse Suarez x Ghana

era penal senpai

>opposite player hides hands before divegrass
>Ball touches Panama arm and then he tries use hand

no era penal

>Panamanian player's arm touched the ball
>penalty

Wait what is happening? Did the ball cross the line?

Didn't you see the double foul made by #15 or something?

Can we protest this?

I hope >we file an appeal to have the referee investigated.
I doubt anything will come of it, but it literally no era gol.

Good, that will fuck over ESPN who invested so much in their soccer/world cup programming. No one gives a shit about it. The game tonight wasn't even televised in the states.

No. LookThis was called a goal

yes and no, not crossed
maybe, but i dont know the appel rules of World Cup Qualies

the game was broadcasted in a little US Channel called BeIN

It was a flop.

We only air home games in big networks. For some reason espn/fox/whoever doesn't air the away games. Bein has the rights to all of them and you only get bein if you have premium packages

Why are Americans so against football? I don't get it lol

JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHSJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAHAHSHSHHS

We're not, he's just retarded

AAAAAAAAAAJ

I am. Gtfo numale

>proving my point
ok

We are fucked. US Soccer officials said referee decisions are final so basically there is nothing that can be done. They can appeal to concacaf but there's probably nothing that can be done

Because all i listen to on the radio is my local sports station and 99% of the coverage used to be about the NFL team until our NFL team's owner (arthur blank) brought an MLS team to the city (atlanta) and now the local station has to talk about soccer. Not to mention our tax dollars went into building the stadium for an MLS team only illegal mexicans care about. This will hopefully kill off the MLS within a few years.

the
>I'm bad at it so it sucks
attitude is ingrained in every part of american culture

*tip*

Your tax dollars go to build all the stadiums, cause the poor little billionaire needs a break man.

Soccer is the fifth popular sport in America. Yea even fucking hockey is more popular. We literally don't care about it. Don't let a handful of people on Sup Forums try to tell you otherwise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_–_CAF_Third_Round#Group_D
>FIFA ordered a replay of the original South Africa v Senegal match after the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) upheld the lifetime ban of match referee Joseph Lamptey. Originally South Africa had defeated Senegal 2–1.
There are things which can be done.

Atlanta FC has actually been a huge success though

FIFA does give South Africa vs Senegal to replay but that is because the ref was caught being a little too corrupt by FIFA standard.

This is just refs fucking up.

HOLY GOD, THIS CAN OPEN A PRECENDENT FOR PANAMA´S GOAL

youtube.com/watch?v=FU5karXZacg

But this referee was bribed no? Or am I wrong? I don't think that's the case tonight. It looked like everyone in the stadium except maybe the players thought this was a goal. The ref probably obviously didn't see it right.

honestly it's not even close. like don't get me wrong i like seeing the us fall, i'm happy. but it's not even close to being close it's a million times worse then henry lmao

I highly doubt anything will come of it, I just wanted to point out that World Cup qualification matches have been annulled and ordered to be replayed in the past.

Ok what does this prove? Casuals come out for big events. You can also show me a video of housewives going nuts at a super bowl party. Does it mean they really care?

LOLLMAO

>local sports radio
They only talk about soccer for one segment. Stop bitching. Also the falcons can't even get half the stadium full right after a sb appearance

CALL THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
FIFA NEEDS TO GET FUCKED AGAIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS IS WRONG

kek
that dude slammed his face on the ball
but yeah no goal, era penal, should be replayed.

>tfw FIFA won't do anything because the FBI disgraced them a few years ago

Someone would have to prove beyond doubt that the referee did it intentionally to fix the match.

Fucking hated how the nigger ballboys in trinidad kept delaying the throw-ins by hiding the ball. how is that allowed?

it's CONCACAF rules baby. everything's allowed

I mean. We would probably lose to Australia. Lets be honest

But the shitposting! THE SHITPOSTING

>tfw no replay of the handball during the last chilean corner kick

Austrlia is shit. Can't even qualify in ASIA directly

If they didn’t let ireland and france redo the match a few ears back, why will they do it this time? Has that actually happened though?

probably
the games have to be played m8
the -anything can happen- is not just a meme
thats the beauty of competition, else why even play the world cup just give the throphy to Germany t b h

My nigga. We just lost to Trinidad.

I cant wait for the game to be nulled, i want to see normies crying.

This.

Welcome to the jungle of international sports ameribabbys.

we wuz Olympics n shit

Africa had a cancelled match beacuse rigging in this Qualies

fucking this
if we lost to some shitty island nation in a critical game, what would happen if we went to the world cup? every game would be a shit show which by the end could rival 1-7 (on here only)

also this loss is a good wake up call to fix shit and qualifying would just be repeating our mistakes even more

from the first view, it looks like the linesman starts to run back to the halfway line, as soon as the ball goes behind for a goal kick.

i can only assume he thinks the ball is in the net, when it's just gone out for a goal kick. still, the question remains, how can you have major international football matches without goal line technology.... or a ref and linesman that actually talk to each other. i can't believe the ref has given that decision himself; he must have seen the lino legging it back to the halfway line, even though a simple "no m8, the ball went out for a goal kick" from the ref would have sorted it out.

>if we lost to some shitty island nation in a critical game, what would happen if we went to the world cup?

not really, a lot can change in a year. See Mexico 2014, Uruguay 2010, Brazil 2002. What really matters is the qualification, not really how well you qualified.

Agreed.
This is an opportunity to tear it all to the ground and rebuild around Pusilic. Get the old fucks out, promote young kids and get away from MLS shitters.

CONCACAF rules m8. basically anything goes.
there are a lot of incredibly shit teams and a few good ones here, but you can never assume the good teams will actually win because shit like this (and garbage fields, and poor hospitality, etc.) happens all the time

and tanking, which obviously happened today.

That's the 3rd world for you.

What? lmao fucking delustion

>tfw we shouldve tanked and kicked mexico out of WC qual last cycle
>tfw we didnt because muh sportsmanship
i regret everything

>FAKE GOAL PRANKS (2017) (GONE WRONG) (GONE SEXUAL)

When Panama went up either a ball boy or a bench player ran up to a Costa Rica player and punted a ball out of his hands into the stands.

not really, mexico is shit, concacaf at its worse none of them would be far than the groups phase

No era gol.

Was a pen anyway for dat trip

DURR IT WAS A PEN ANYWAYS

>literally SEETHING
JUST

>No scoring review
This semen slurping sport is not for me

>referees are still buying what Blas Perez is selling

Was it the USNNT manger who was saying that the top teams in Europe would struggle to qualify out of This group?

yes, just like the henry handball or any number of other refballings.

Why should we care? NFL, NBA, MLB. More than enough right there.

Why do you so badly want us to care about it?

WHO THE FUCK CARES? IN THE STATE THE USMNT IS IF WE DID MAKE IT AFTER CHOCKING TO FUCKING T&T WE WOULD HAD BEEN JUST 7-0d BY SOME TEAM IN THE GROUP STAGE AND RHEN BACK HOME. IT'S FOR THE BEST. IF WE COULDN'T BANG 2 ONNTHE FIRST HALF OF T&T WE HAD NO FUCKING CHANCE AGAINST TEAMS.LIKE ICELAND. FACT.

Leave it alone. Obviously the US doesn't deserve a spot in Russia if there was this much struggle in fucking CONCACAF. It's not like the US gives a shit about soccer anyway.

and a red card
still, terrible decision by the ref
i guess it can't be helped in a confederation like CONCACAF or CAF though, refs are unprepared when they come from leagues below to the level of amatoure european leagues

>It's not like the US gives a shit about soccer anyway.

>The US team failing is literally at the top of every sport newspage

It's still a sporting event for a big country so the story will get reported. My normiebook was filled with baseball earlier this week when my team made it out of the play offs. No one has said shit about usmnt.