I mean, if anything they're used to this, it's far from a surprise or even a tragedy...

I mean, if anything they're used to this, it's far from a surprise or even a tragedy, stop mocking them and you chileans stop crying about it you bunch of faggots.

>In 1989, Rojas was in goal for Chile's 1990 FIFA World Cup qualifier against Brazil at Rio de Janeiro's Maracanã stadium. Chile, down 1–0, would be eliminated from the upcoming World Cup if they lost. Around the 70-minute mark of the match, Rojas fell to the pitch writhing and holding his forehead. A firework, thrown from the stands by a Brazilian fan named Rosenery Mello do Nascimento, was smoldering on the pitch about a yard away. It seemed that Rojas had been hit by the firework, an incident that could've had the match nullified and possibly even have had Brazil penalized by FIFA. Rojas, his head bloodied, was carried off the field; his teammates then refused to return claiming that conditions were unsafe. The match was unfinished.
>Video evidence later showed that Rojas had not been hit by the firework. His head injury was discovered to have been self-inflicted with a razor blade he had hidden in his glove. FIFA awarded Brazil a 2–0 win, effectively eliminating Chile from the 1990 World Cup. As a consequence, Chile was banned from the 1994 FIFA World Cup and Rojas was banned for life, along with the coach Orlando Aravena and the team doctor Daniel Rodriguez

Lol fucking mapuches

>Did Not Qualify

>Chileans are not scu-

>banned

argentinians really have an inferiority complex about Chile.

>banned

And some people here still think that the "mestizaje maligno" part is just a meme. It is not. There is a reason why no one likes Chile.

dude, if there is a single country with an inferiority complex in America, it is Chile.

so much wrong ITT

that 98 team with salas and zamorano though

Lol, you know why our neighborhoods hate us?

Because we don't even care about all of you, we only remember that you exist when you all whine about how bad we are.

And when you all get angry and want to talk shit about us, to us would be... Tuesday.

I remember when they outclassed England in Wembley. Good times.

based riera

That Rosenery woman was featured in a Playboy magazine months later this incident.

At least jarita doesnt hide razors up his sleeves

>Going to see a movie mocking us
Suuuuuuure budy, you are above it all

so this is the power of the evil mixing

Lol, you don't get it isn't it?

We are not above anybody, we are really shitty country, we are stupid (and even dumber every day), and we hypocritical as hell. The thing is, we are just self centered. And the ego of some people in our borders can't stand that we don't care about them...

YOU dont get it. When I said that you are above it all I mean it in a sarcastic way because you do care.
The lets unite and fuck up Argentina thing with the brazilians was all over your online newspapers. Just admit it that you do care, everybody does, your not especial you are not above it all.

>Chile qualified for only 5 of the last 12 World Cups
>they didn't even get past the round of 16 in any of those

well, this is actually a normal situation then.