Why are white men such fucking assholes?

Its funny how white women are generally very nice to people of all races and religion, but you never see it with these angry white males

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go back to China.

Fuck you faggot

Most likely because you aren't white

Been told this by about 5 people irl, all of them are white males lmao

Follow the advice.

Women don't form tribes really. Tribes are a mate guarding strategy for men I think.

Maybe because too many people behave like AIDS Skrillex youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

White men are wimpy little faggots that only talk shit online, that's one thing i noticed about my ex. When my ex and i were walking down the sidewalk once, a black guy catcalled me and said "Whatchu doin with a scrawny little white boy". My boyfriend just kept walking. Like white boys can't even stick up for themselves, why should i trust them to stick up for me? After that happened, i just realized black men have more confidence in general and aren't wimps. That's my input, i really did give dating white guys a chance, but all my friends (girlfriends) always talk about black guys and none of them are ever going back to white boys. You know the old saying.

Made me laugh desu

lol, your hilarious.

Once you go back you die of AIDS.

>its a cucknadian shit-poster pretends to be a white women episode

Have fun being single and pregnant

how new are to think it's actually a woman?

You sound like one of those "omg-i'm-gender-confused" flamboyant faggots. You don't like the wimpy type of faggots, you like the tougher ones.

I'm a ginger dating a Hispanic guy.

Black men at least leave their kids alone, white men molest their kids. Sick fucks

I know it isn't clearly.

Sure, I don't like weak white men. Black men WILL protect you, meanwhile white men duck their heads, then go home to shitpost about how they hate niggers.

lol

>.15$ was deposited to your account

Men are in competition with each other. Women just stand on the sideline and try to get with the winners.

kek

this triggers the white man

It's harder for white men. Sorry you're so feminine.

more like one of those "canadian shitposters"

probably an asian male.

Did everybody clap?

A

FUCKING

bump for a shit thread. learn to sage retards.

your problem is your angry with white males who your having delusions about and projecting your feelings onto them due to your desire to project feelings of acceptance on their counterpart white women.

>inb4 "muh alt-right" baiting

Wow, a race baiting chinese butch faggot. That sort of combination is quite rare.

>stir fried