Mayim Bialik, who plays Amy Fowler on The Big Bang Theory has an anti-Trump meltdown...

>Mayim Bialik, who plays Amy Fowler on The Big Bang Theory has an anti-Trump meltdown, complaining that Trump took the oath of office on a Bible, and saying that even though she is Jewish, she’s willing to register as a Muslim to stand in “solidarity” with Muslims she believes Trump is discriminating against with his new immigration restrictions.

youtube.com/watch?v=a59D2Hvsrew

>a jew standing in solidarity with Muslims

fucking WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm sure Muslims really need a rich Jew to stand up for them on their behalf.

It's almost as dumb as those "LGBT for Muslims" groups

Don't ALLL US presidents swear on the fucking Bible?

>blossom was a Jew

I should have known, the nose knows

But based joey wasn't one, right?

'Whoah'

well they might, muslims don't have nearly as much pull as jews in america.

What a righteous warrior of truth and light.

Kikes are annoying

shit that's not even true since the 90's. shooters have gotten way more diverse recently.

We're talking here about someone who ditched her husband and got divorced the moment money from BAZINGA rolled in.

It'll be funny because Muslims will see that she was born a Jew and either ignore her or behead her

Where exactly do you register to be a Muslim?

>Trump rustling the kike jimmies so much they take their masks off
MAGA

does this dumb bitch even know that oaths are always taken on a bible?

fuck's sake

She's not trying to immigrate here so registering as a Muslim means nothing

Pretty sure blacks commit the most mass shootings, unless you go by how 'gang shootings' are no longer mass shootings because who the fuck knows

>jew wants to register as muslim to make a point

wow what a religion traitor

It's really quite pleasing to watch the morons expose themselves as mainstream opinion FINALLY starts moving back from the brink of insanity.

I assume her point is that he should respect the ideals of the book he's swearing on. What I don't get is what part of the Bible would mean supporting the religious freedoms of Muslims.

You'd be surprised how statistics are fudged by constantly changing definitions from one "study" to the next. Or... honestly you probably wouldn't be at this point, but it's still scummy as fuck to see it in action.

>literal zionist defending muslims
Yeah except the muslims in Palestine. Fuck those terrorists.

>Trump rustling the kike jimmies

Are Trump supporters really this retarded?

Sup Forumstards literally cant refute this

>anti-vaxxer nutjob thinks anyone cares about her opinion

follow the yellow brick road

I don't know either. Muslims are the worst kind of heretics and will burn in Hell for eternity, so I think Trump is living up to the standards of the Bible pretty well.

>mfw western women defend islam

Women are quite literally considered half a human in Islam. In court, their word counts as half of a man's and in law of succession, they get half of a man's share.

She's right though. Plus, Most serial killers and violent psychopaths are white too.

>registers as a muslim
>gets deported to bumfuckistan
>rich, single, Jewish female trying to convince them that "she is one of them"

I would watch this

>divorced the moment money from BAZINGA rolled in

Kek

>black

You go to ISIS controlled land, announce that you are a Jew, and the tolerant group welcomes you with open arms

> caring about anything a Jew says.
Only way to change things is with a bullet. Until you take that action you are just wasting breath.

>I know my people have instigated every war in the middle east since the 40's but trust me I am totally on ur side XD

if we're going by most, most of them are in china. but anyway there have been at least as many asian and black shoots recently, aaand mister faggot that shot up LA and the other arab that shot the gays.

You cannot deport someone who hasn't dual citizenship though. If you are only american where do you think they would deport you ?
It is illegal to make someone citizenless

>Get created out of a single rib of a man
>expect to be treated as equal

FACT:
most rapists are white
most murderers are white
most thieves are white
whites killed Malcolm X
whites killed Tupac Shakur
whites commited the Rwandan genocide
Refute those facts, Sup Forumstards

>jews instigated the 6 day war

Kek ok Muhammad

Kikes gonna kike

Nice Sup Forums facts

>ignoring all those African warlords annihilating entire villages.

Oh, wait. We ignore black on black crime now.

>Zionist
>western

>Sup Forums rips apart Jewish actress for openly betraying the Jews by taking a stance against the most pro-Israel President in American history

Weird days

>Amy Fowler
>Not Blossom

baka desu Sup Forums

>I don't like that this President has done something they've always done
>So I'll stand with Muslims for Immigration

What does the Bible have to do with Immigration?

holy shit you're right
fuck white people

dumbfuck

Love thy neighbor and the Bible strictly states that all immigrants should be taken care of as well as the poor. Whether they are illegal or not, all should be allowed into the Nation, Cities, etc.

How can one president make so many people erupt with salt ?
Truly a great time to be alive.

Register where? Where is this religious registry she's talking about?

you think americans give a fuck about the bible? we dropped nuclear weapons on innocent people lmao.

How is this not racist? Crazy ass libs

If only exile was still a valid punishment

Not Obama.

I don't actually, one of the anons just wasn't sure what part of the Bible had to do with Muslim's freedom/immigration.

Is not racist if they do it
Is not sexist if they do it
Learn how this works, user

Underrated post

You know for a bunch of people that always talk about how much they hate celebrities and that their opinions don't matter, you sure pay a lot of attention to the shit they say, no matter how obscure or meaningless.

Is it ridiculous levels of insecurity that drive you or is it some kind of secret desire to be them? I don't understand.

Internet Hate Machine

I don't get it, why does everyone seem to hate Jews on Sup Forums?

that's not what it says

It's insecurity.

You know for a bunch of people that always talk about how much they hate Sup Forums and that their opinions don't matter, you sure pay a lot of attention to the shit they say, no matter how obscure or meaningless.
Is it ridiculous levels of insecurity that drive you or is it some kind of secret desire to be them? I don't understand.

I'm not a natsoc stormfaggot so I'm not inclined to be aligned with Marxists.

No, you don't understand. We may talk about race, genders, and sexuality 24/7, but we aren't racists or sexists. You just need to conform to our way of thinking immediately or we will flip your life completely around until you are absolutely hated and made to be the equivalent of Mengele, Hitler, Napoleon, Stalin, and Mussolini combined.

You're gonna have to learn how to hypocrisy works. Only we get to speak about how downtrodden and shitty minorities are compared to whites or about how gay people are always hated or about how transgendered people didn't spend their entire life thinking they were a female when born a male, no, they're transgendered people or trannies.

Do you see how this works user? Only we get to talk about it by masking the hypocrisy and insanity behind 'kind' words.

Go live in a Muslim country for one month and tell them you are a Jewish woman from America that's paid millions to spew out unfunny sitcom jokes. They will appreciate your solidarity and will demonstrate it by immediately raping and killing you

Except it's not obscure. It's right there on the front page.

Learn how to bant, dumbass.

nice bait

because they won't have sex with us

>You know for a bunch of people that always talk about how much they hate /po/ and the alt right and that their opinions don't matter, you sure pay a lot of attention to the shit they say, no matter how obscure or meaningless.

>Is it ridiculous levels of insecurity that drive you or is it some kind of secret desire to be them? I don't understand.

FTFY

>Learn how to bant

Ironic coming from the person that posts

This was a terrible comeback. Fucking middle-school levels of idiocy. Please apply yourself next time, bro.

You straight up wouldn't even be allowed to go.
Anyone who is believed to have any kind of influence because they are an entertainer with some kind of status or following would not be allowed into certain Muslim countries because the government would detain you.

Shitposting that low-effort deserves a reply that is low-effort.

Wait but every president ever has been sworn in on a Bible, even nonreligious Obama, what's the problem?

FACT:
>No
most rapists are white
>When a majority of your nation is white that's not hard. But statistically a higher percentage of blacks rape

most murderers are white

most thieves are white
>See #1

whites killed Malcolm X
>I don't care about Nigger X

whites killed Tupac Shakur
>They did? I don't look into it but didn't gang members kill him?

whites commited the Rwandan genocide
>Too lazy to look. But Africans genocide each other much more. And continue to kill each other