IT'S OVER

HILLARY BTFO

reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4q12ss/anyone_care_to_explain_this_pure_coincidence/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/
youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/23/ex-un-general-assembly-chief-dies-amid-bribery-scandal/
youtu.be/1igvrZ0KosA
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/nyregion/john-ashe-top-united-nations-official-is-accused-in-bribery-scheme.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iYUQtxXZPsk&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4q12ss/anyone_care_to_explain_this_pure_coincidence/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/
abc.net.au/news/2016-02-14/conservative-us-supreme-court-justice-antonin-scalia-found-dead/7166472
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary "Death Note" Clinton strikes again

Bump for interest, although that source is pretty shit

fake and gay

>if Hillary wanted you dead she could easily have you killed

Good thing I'm not important or relevant.

>that reddit link
>low karma tag

what did they mean by that

Don't let them slide it!

Hillary is going to literally be the most evil president we've ever had. She's going to get away with it too because liberals are too retarded to think freely.

Bump

wow

>a barbell fell on his neck
Impressive

That's some Hitman tier assassination right there

"Good work, 47"

>Hillary is going to literally be the most evil president we've ever had.
Not if I have anything to say about it.

looks like another names getting added to the list

Supposedly second one this week that had possible ties to clinton cash. Still reading into it, but I'm borderline retarded so don't wait for me to reply with anything with substance .

Holy shit. If she can do this. Maybe we should vote for her. She gets shit done.

Here's a regular site. No mention of Hillary of course

nypost.com/2016/06/23/ex-un-general-assembly-chief-dies-amid-bribery-scandal/

she has nothing to do with it
it's bankers

If they impeached Nixon they'll find a way to impeach Hillary.

>page not found

>knock him unconscious
>drop barbell on his neck

Clever

Exactly. Her peons.

Why is no one talking about this.

Are they sliding it?

Because sliding

Ay man what u talkin about
Just coincidence go- man.
Now go look at cat pictures dude.

That's how congressmen have "heart attacks" or "bribery investigations". Shillary is not above murder. Shillary has no ideology. She only wants power.

BTW what was the official cause of death?

Literally nothing to worry about. As white men, we should be proud this nigger is dead. Who cares about the politics of it.

literally

Here's a cat video for you guys. Now let's talk about this livejournal.

They didn't impeach Nixon though. He stepped down before they could begin the process of ruining his name further. Later he was pardoned for his crimes.

The FBI has to be suspicious by now right?

Is this even real? I must be dreaming

They have a tip-line to report suspected crimes

you know what to do

Manaforts people are much more professional

youtu.be/1igvrZ0KosA

Just add one more to the list.

God dammit reddit has some stupid fucking people as its user base. Pol isn't much better but I know most people here don't believe this shit

>it's all satire

Sliiiiiide

What does her shinmigami(spelling) look like ?

Not going to lie, I got a good chuckle from this and I'm a Trump supporter.

When will you fags learn that discrediting through shame and alienation does not work here?

Toss this bitch in jail already. FBI pretty much knows it was Clinton in this involvement.

redditor detected

You have it backwards, friend. The people with the money control the politicians here. Not the other way around.

Learn about the case he was in

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/nyregion/john-ashe-top-united-nations-official-is-accused-in-bribery-scheme.html

this based nigger is a martyr of kek

Reminder that all reliable sources about the UN official death do not state that he was supposed to testify about Clinton. That was made up by this "hidden americans" source.

kek wills it

He was going to testify about his relationship to a Chinese billionaire who avoided conviction 20 years ago over a money laundering scheme with the Clinton's going back to the Arkansas governor's mansion.

They're here

Hillary "nigger eliminator" Clinton

>try to dismiss the op's info
>bait half a dozen replies that keep the thread bumped onto the front page for 10 minutes
Nice Streisand Effect bro.

He was literally going to testify about his relationship to a Chinese billionaire who avoided conviction 20 years ago over a money laundering scheme with the Clinton's going back to the Arkansas governor's mansion

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Reminder you need to stop sliding for Reptillary.

WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE

SURELY THE MEDIA TEAM SHE'S PAID MILLIONS FOR WON'T SWOOP IN TO ASTROTURF THE MURDER AS A (((COINCIDENCE)))

Bump for just ice

believe what shit?

More like a tool. Great happenings are promised to us in the days ahead. Praise kek

Bamp

HAHAHAHA AH.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=iYUQtxXZPsk&feature=youtu.be

Her vagina

Bernie Sanders

she can keep getting away with this

=(

We must work harder to wake people up.

Surly this will be the end of her campaign.

OK. The death is suspicious as all fuck, and there is a decent chance that it was an assassination.

He was charged with Fraud and believed to have received over a million dollars in bribes from Chinese businessmen.

However, I'm not really seeing the Clinton connection, other than a mention of Arkansas and:

>One source told me, “During the trial, the prosecutors would have linked Ashe to the Clinton bagman Ng. It would have been very embarrassing. His death was conveniently timed.”

Can someone please tell me what their connections were? Or is it all just supposition and coincidence leading people to guess/assume that the Clinton's are involved?

Shilling online is a multi billion dollar industry.

Remember to spread this everywhere.
We can't let here get away this again.

>Hey, bro; I'll spot you...

are they sliding this?
look at all those shit threads popping up right now

What? This is Sup Forums. We have shit threads all day, every day.

As with all other incidents pertaining to the Clinton/Bush families.

Yes.

Yep. It's so painfully obvious.

Holy shit, I fucking hate her.

kek

lol i love this webm.

we're the resistance guys. don't look into our sources, just believe us. what cia? huh this giant bag of cash? psy-op? who we're funded by? listener funded of course! w-wha? millions of dollars in profit and a staf of 50 funded by sex pills? t-t-this is america bud, if if you dont like it g-get out!

>twitches nervously

"delete your account"

>"what with a cloth ? "

Ofcourse

The Golden Horde won't win those filthy commies don't even realize they have been ensnared.

What the fuck is this cat doing

Probably saw a bird sitting there or something it loves like a toy or catnip.

>catnip is weed for cats.

abc.net.au/news/2016-02-14/conservative-us-supreme-court-justice-antonin-scalia-found-dead/7166472

>catnip is weed for cats.

It's more like crack for cats tbqh

>$0.10 has been deposited into your account

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

No sliding

Wow. Epic post. SIMPLY epic post, my dude.

Stay alife

fuck the shills

People tend to die by a Clinton