Why is blues so misogynistic...

Why is blues so misogynistic? Robert Johnson and Skip James repeatedly sing about killing women just for cheating on them. Was it really that big of a deal?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HeHUQAnzpF0
youtube.com/watch?v=FsRTX8g985I
youtube.com/watch?v=gwssLkJlDLI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5zTCdNH_0
youtube.com/watch?v=HGVShoAWp00
youtube.com/watch?v=xhtG5YrQ-lY
youtube.com/watch?v=JEleM86fPtE
youtube.com/watch?v=wKMKQg9LlFI
youtube.com/watch?v=x9qIcBk4pMI
youtube.com/watch?v=0XuNkxxQx4s
youtube.com/watch?v=yYl4TfNCmO8
youtube.com/watch?v=LyI-B8QsaY0
youtube.com/watch?v=J6eBNlLvD-M
youtube.com/watch?v=Gxpz2ewrIE0
youtube.com/watch?v=468XodYBFBc
youtube.com/watch?v=wV3_TX9rKVE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci054tU34yI
youtube.com/watch?v=FShhBW-NBPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfwWD4pEG6k
youtube.com/watch?v=n-3C8BvpZLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why do men get mad over women treating them like garbage
Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeHUQAnzpF0

At least The Guy had a good fuck right guys and you can just forgive eachother haha

>t. never been in a relationship with a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=FsRTX8g985I

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (591x800, 58K)

just find another, jeez. why be so fragile?

all women are bitches desu

>Robert Johnson and Skip James repeatedly sing about killing women just for cheating on them.

Attached: 19210-27186-17249.png (392x366, 119K)

It was a different time. Lynchings were still a thing back then. Mobs. Actual witch hunts. Vigilante justice. No doubt future generations will look back at us as barbarians as well.

maybe. but i believe there is a particular kind of bitch that will fit for you perfectly and you will live a happy life together. the more you try the more chances to find her. it's better than whining.

t.b.h. cheaters do deserve to be murdered.

If women are as disposable as you indicate in this post, then there's also no reason to feel it's wrong to kill them. And while you are likely retarded, I think everyone could agree it's better to get that aggression out through your art then actually doing what you want.

It has nothing to do with blues alone anyway. Even the least bluesy band to ever exist with its feminine frontman had a hit song a few years ago about it (Wake Up Call).

Post your favorite songs about murdering cheaters, here's one of mine:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwssLkJlDLI

>t. people apply 2018 morality to 100 year old music from a culture they are not remotely apart of

I wouldn't go that far but cheating on your partner is really some of the lowest shit I can think of. I could never look in the mirror again if I did that.

it's

just

sex

you

virgins

>t. toasty roastie

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5zTCdNH_0

haha oh man you actually believe that everyone can find true love. how new are you to life?

I heard it through the grapevine. The CCR version makes me think of a simple redneck farmer thats about to go insane and kill his sweetheart for destroying his simple but satisfying life.

I'm not toastie at all. You however are a murderous psychopath who can't get with the times. Luckily your kind doesn't dare step into my social sphere and you will probably die alone and unhappy. Have fun!

It's not about sex, it's about love.

Cheating has nothing to do with sex you fucking retard, the sex is just an escalation of it, you can cheat without sex, it's just when the sex is involved that murder understandably comes into play

>t. toasty roastie

Why are you so racist? Do you have to shit on all nigger music?

idk, man. i'll better die alone than live with someone i hate or someone who hates me.

Same

LIBERALS ARE FAGGOTS, BOOHOO MUH WAMMINZ NO ONE FUCKING CARES YOU SOYBOY WHITE KNIGHT BITCH, I LAUGH AT DEAD WHORES AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT EXCEPT VOTE AWAY MORE POWER TO THE STATE LIKE THE FAGGOT YOU ARE

oh look, another mentally ill Sup Forumstard

>mental stability requires being a good goy door mat
leftists are unhinged

nice reading comprehension retard, can you fuck off now?

>reading comprehension
Do you always make shit up to try and win arguments?

t. cuck

women can't be cucks

Blues thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=HGVShoAWp00

youtube.com/watch?v=xhtG5YrQ-lY

he's right tho
hang all roasties

youtube.com/watch?v=JEleM86fPtE

are these deathpile lyrics

youtube.com/watch?v=wKMKQg9LlFI

youtube.com/watch?v=x9qIcBk4pMI

>he doesn't know about the cuckqueen fetish

Attached: Chris-Evans-Laughing-GIF-2015.gif (500x282, 916K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0XuNkxxQx4s

youtube.com/watch?v=yYl4TfNCmO8

>Robert Johnson and Skip James repeatedly sing about killing women just for cheating on them.
That's the appropriate response.
It's the moderns who are wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyI-B8QsaY0

This but hesitantly

youtube.com/watch?v=J6eBNlLvD-M

blacks can't be misogynistic

youtube.com/watch?v=Gxpz2ewrIE0

Just because you licked leftover cum and masturbate that doesn't magically erase your virginity

youtube.com/watch?v=468XodYBFBc

youtube.com/watch?v=wV3_TX9rKVE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ci054tU34yI

youtube.com/watch?v=FShhBW-NBPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfwWD4pEG6k

youtube.com/watch?v=n-3C8BvpZLA

the more you try the more callous and worn you become. I stopped feeling that love feeling in relationships. Chicks think it’s weird anyways and if you have actual feelings for them and use that shit as leverage in the relationship. Same works against women. It’s easy to play on their jealousy, difference is they have suitors lines up

the blues came from poverty struck areas. losing your wife is the last straw for most men in these circumstances

not even memeing, you guys are sad virgins 100%

>women think it's weird when you show affection
??????

They're not singing about all women or even about most women. They're singing about cheating whores. And these songs usually include a part where they also threaten to kill the guy as well. And hardly were they ever serious or these guys would have died serving time. It's called artistic license. If you want to go after reckless violence offenders then how about the video game industry or All these right wing nuts threatening to lynch everyone with a differing political opinion.

>then how about the video game industry
What?

>All these right wing nuts threatening to lynch everyone with a differing political opinion.
As opposed to antifa who actually beat people up.

Attached: 1509520704820.jpg (693x693, 45K)