Had the high ground

>had the high ground
>lost
BRAVO LUCAS

no he didn't

nigga wut

what are u sayin?
that greevy should've won

He didn't have the high grtound, Obi Wan did. He always has the high ground from his perspective. For example when he was fighting Maul, at the end it appears as he's hanging onto a fixture over a pit, however he saw that he was laying on the ground and Maul was under him standing on a wall, giving Obi Wan the advantage. Same thing with Grievous. The only reasons Obi Wan lost to Vader were because 1) He wanted too, and 2) the ground was flat and even between them.

But then why was it Obi Wan's POV that decided who won?

Because One was the master of the high ground.

People this that Obi Wans secret form is that he mastered the high ground, its not. his secret form is mastering perspective. it just happens to be that the high ground sub-stance is easiest to apply given any situation and still have the most advantage

Obi-Wan was a nigger playing dirty in that fight but seeing how Grievous kills niggas in the cartoon he kind of deserved getting treated to his own medicine.

What about this lad?

obi wan had the moral high ground my man, the scene was meant to make you think

What about the droid attack on the Wookies?

Obi Wan had the MORAL HIGH GROUND
it wasn't meant to be literal.

This. All these kids didn't get it

these movies were made for 12 years old, deal with it fag.

>used spinning
>still lost
lucas was really inconsistent at times

the best part is, he survived being slashed in half and played a major role in the animated series

autism

amazing scene with dissapointing resolution

What PS2 game is this?

Such a spinning technique as that is all flash, no substance
It can't even begin to compare to Sheev's majestic whirls

not cannon

Why do people call CGI in movies always PS2 when it's clearly more like PS3 era graphics?

this

he was only spinning his swords, you need to spin your entire body for it to be a good trick

I just wait for the inevitable Darth Maul movie set in during the OT with him.

> shooting a man who fights with a stick

I can't believe how God allowed Obi-Wan in heaven after this.

You know, I was just thinking to myself: "You know what this board needs? More meme threads."

Didn't Ray Park die from AIDS?
Who's going to play him?

Son, there hasn't been a thread here that WASN'T a meme thread since at least 2012
>tfw baneposting both saved and killed Sup Forums

In the cartoon he is voiced by some random VA that sounds nothing like the voice from TPM. I am sure they would just recast him with some capeshit stunt double.

>Qui Gon had moral high gound
>ate shit

WeW

trips of truth

it's canon and you can't do anything about it

made with imgur video to gif so I couldn't tweak the resolution

But Anakin had the moral high ground from his perspective, too. And even if so, Obi Wan had the moral high ground the entire fight, why it took him so long? Also every jedi had moral high ground during order 66, Mace had moral high ground during his battle with Sheev, etc., etc.

Dad?

A story about Mauls continued survival was literally the first comic released for Disneys canon.

test

Why did he not just have his droids execute him right there

P-p-pottery?

decent toe point but his feet are not together. saber starts spinning outward instead of staying pointed in the axis of rotation.

7.4 level difficulty minus 0.2 with 0.05 bonus for freak screech, for a final score of 17.25.

You have to master the technique for it to ensure your victory, just how Obi-Wan was the only one to master the Point Of View technique.

Maybe he also won because he mastered both techniques which gave him the upper hand at all times.

Obi-Wan is a master of combat on uneven ground
>Vs Maul
Attacking from low ground, won
>Vs Jango Kamino
Jango was flying all over the place, Obi-Wan sent him on the run, won
>Vs Jango Space
Elevated ground doesnt exist in zero gravity, lost
>Captured on Genosis
Droideka faced him on even ground, lost
>Vs arena monster
It was towering over him, giving him a high ground advantage, won
>Vs Doku
Even ground, lost
>Vs Doku again
Doku was smart and jumped down to Obi-Wans level again, lost
>Vs Grievous
Obi-Wan hanging below Grievous, won
>Vs Anakin
High Ground, won
>Vs Tusken Raiders
Obi-Wan was walking towards them from higher groun, they ran away realising they stood no chance, won
>Vs Vader
Vader learn from his mistakes and faced him on even ground. lost

It would have given Obi-wan the moral high ground since they were dozens against one.

he had a twisted sense of honour when it came to dualing Jedi and Obi knew about it

this is amazing

what? The whole point of the Greivnce is that he has no honor, He always runs away thats his character. Did he like Obi wan maybe? They have some like secret lizardXjedi thing going on

Light side takes precedence over dark.

He sees himself as a great warrior. In the cartoon he likes to fight Jedi head on when sure of his victory but when he realizes the tide of the battle is turning he sends in his battle droids, flees or uses underhanded tactics like the blaster. I am pretty sure he would have ordered the droids to shoot Kenobi after losing two hands had the clones not landed right that moment.

but he always had duels with Jedi in The Clone Wars. he cheated during them, but wanted to fight with them personally with his lightsabers. he really hated Jedi and it was personal for him to beat them in their game

what even happenend to him that he became a cyborg?

>what? The whole point of the Greivnce is that he has no honor,
George Lucas is a bad writer and while trying to portray Grievous as a coward accidentally made him a suicidally brave honorabru warrior

>Doku was smart and jumped down to Obi-Wans level again, lost
Did Doku knew??

>Obi-Wan was walking towards them from higher groun, they ran away realising they stood no chance, won
Did this mien Doku told the stand people somehow?

apparently he was saved from near death after a ship crash and gained his jedi-like abilities due to blood transfusion from some jedi master

So he's brave and tricksy, like Conan or Odysseus.

he's supposed to be hypocryte when it comes to this, acts with smug honor when in advantage and is a coward dealing low blows when he is actually in danger

not canon.
Dooku taught him fighting, he never was able to use the force

midi-chlorian energy drink when?

Thing is he never really won any fight even using these tricks. He only ever killed Kit Fistos Padawan, some random witches with no defensive capabilities and a bunch of clones I believe that really was all of it.

For user
t. Sup Forums

What about it you cone headed prick?

People don't want to remember how shit graphics were on the ps2.

The Clone Wars should have gone on for, like, 20 years. I don't think it bled the universe enough to justify a galactic Empire.

Are you serious?

>no Obi wan please don't kill me have merc-
How did Lucas get away with this?

14 pages

>!
Dropped

>he's supposed to be hypocryte when it comes to this, acts with smug honor when in advantage and is a coward dealing low blows when he is actually in danger
That's called not being an idiot.

This is why I stopped watching Clone Wars in the first season (well that and the animation style). They never let the bad guys win. There's no tension.

It's still weird that he even tries battling Jedi after all this time when he is obviously fucking bad at it.

Does this mean Obi Wan could've killed Sheev in the Galactic Senate Room?

EVERYTIME

It's almost like he's brave.

hes got 4 swords and robotic agility, if a Jedi is not a dueling master he's got no chance

*robotic quickness. those saber spins of his alone are impossible to parry for a normal Jedi, most of them were diplomats, healers and philosophers, not duelists

Had Yoda and Obi-Wan switched Sidious and Anakin like Obi-Wan first insisted, the Jedi would have won.

>spinning lightsabers
>doesnt start flying

The "high ground" issue was only an advantage with Obiwan vs Anakin because they both used the same style of jedi training. Obiwan knew Anakin would be left open if he tried to jump at him from that angle because he was the one who taught him how to fight that way. Not because being higher up always gives a jedi an advantage.

WJAT HAVE YOU WROUGHT???

kek

because he can manipulate the force while grievous could not

high ground only works if you're a jedi

how come he didn't fly away?

Why didn't vader just stab him when he turned around

because spinning is a good trick