Milo might be going down as a martyr, lads

Milo might be going down as a martyr, lads.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/milo-to-lead-gay-pride-march-through-muslim-ghetto-sweden/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nero/status/746186506210017280
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope they kill him to be honest.

huh
would love to see this but i doubt they will allow those faggots to do it
it´s realy ignorant from the fags to trigger the muslims

haha, would def show him Desu. He's a technology reviewer he has nothing to do with feminism or islam. He's just riding the wave for the monies.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this was proposed a year or two back sans Milo and it was canceled

I was just going to make this thread. They might actually kill him for this. Hope they have protection.

Liberals wouldn't defend him if he was killed. They would slander him and say he was provoking them. Those people disgust me.

KEK will protect him.

praise kek

/thread

Holy shit. He's actually going to die.

Good.

The many faced god has spoken through trips

It shall be done.

Meme magic will keep based Milo safe

>it´s realy ignorant from the fags to trigger the muslims

>Puting the problem in the spotlight is ignorant

Theese are the fags that everyone can call brave, and you fucking cuck prefer to call them ignorant.

meme magic will kill the faggot

Better reroll bro.

he redpills everywhere he goes
hes much more valuable alive

they cant call him a homophobic racist if hes banging niggers

ruh roh

uh oh

wow, i always knew you guys have always been slow but fuck me

i won't even bother to explain i only want you to know that you're retarded and you can't understand what you're reading

o/;_;\9 counter dub

>i won't even bother to explain

Because you have no explanation, what's your alternative, keep ignoring those fucks and let the media be quiet about it?

milo will die, libtards will still scream not all muslims.

this is gonna be great, high tier happening if he gets killed

I thought even cops won't go into muslim ghettos.

RIP

Yeah I hope he dies.
Also, why do jews always die from hubris? spooky

Leaf, those were not trip
lurk more

He will surely die.

Counter roll

Same.

Confirmed

Fucking retarded faggot should not have announced this every to the world until the day of. Now the liberals in Sweden have all the time and energy to spend their resources trying to plant "moderate, peaceful" Muslims around the parade to discredit him.

NEVER REVEAL YOUR PLANS. BE UNPREDICTABLE. JUST LIKE TRUMP SAID.

Double confirmed

does milo has AIDS?

Nice knowing you Milo. You know what they do to queers in the third world.

The absolute madman

Those weren't trips you dumbass

i think his initial post was sarcastic compañero

Yes his motives matter not his doing and his arguments

thanks lib

which other Jew died from hubris?

I hope they kill him.
>Trump speach calling him one of his sons

Newfag

DELETE THIS

They'll salt his route with twelve-year-old black boys and he'll wind up hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy.

That faggot has more balls than you ever will.

RIP Milo. Another victim of meme magic

I doubt it.

where is he gonna find all the gay march tho

i don't care if he's a degenerate faggot kike, he has proven more valuable to whatever movement Sup Forums or the alt-right embodies than almost anyone.

i mean he tweeted a pic of a white baby after brexit and said "sorry (((soros)))"
twitter.com/nero/status/746186506210017280

i'm with him. everyone else is too much of a pussy to do this kind of stuff

COUNTER DUBS, I CHOOSE YOU

Is kek trying to tell us Milo will be the martyr that kicks off the European ultranationalist race war?

REROLL

If doubles he gets stabbed

Jews have a tendency of thinking they are untouchable while acting like a superior segregated part of society until they get pogrommed or holocausted.
Just like the Jews who currently betray their nations while thinking their minority status will protect them forever
Yes
KEK sacrifices those who already deserve death and for beneficial reasons - see orlando

>All these counter dubs failing horribly while kek's order has already been set

So the nigger fucker will be killed and the liberals will care until they find out he was a alt-rightist.

Okay.

Do it.
Spark the crusade.

bye other leaf

Meme magic has spoken, the faggot dies! So mote it be!

How long will his walk have to be before some schmo doing his shopping just flips out and tries to stab Milo? Sure there will be peaceful plants, but they can't remove a city's worth of people and fill it with plants without making a lot of noise. The common rabble will still be there. And the plants won't lift a finger to stop anyone doing as they please.

Probably better he announced it. There's not a lot of room for shenanigans with people already watching.

>holocausted

mfw all it takes for conservashits to believe you're a tech reviewer is for you to carry a bedazzled ipad everywhere with you

I swear he is trying to become a martyr. I hope he is injured and lives. He can do more damage alive then by dying.

DISPEL

He's a faggot, but he's our faggot. Let's wish this fag a safe return from the Arabs' den.
Praise Kek.

He'll survive, with one long scar across his face.

About fucking time. Praise Kek etc.

>mfw I'm on Sup Forums and there are people seriously defending a racemixing faggot because he panders to their viewpoints

You're just as bad as the MRAs who cum their pants every time some female youtuber starts making anti-feminism vids for attention.

Fuck off, faggot

Lord kek has spoken. Finally that degenerate nigger fucking faggot whom Sup Forums worships for literally no legit reason and pours him shit tons of shekels, will die. What a beautiful day.

Praise kek.

And a ton of black dicks up his ass, which he will probably enjoy.

When is he doing this?

HE HAS ALREADY DONE HIS PART.
LET HIM GO AND BE USEFUL ONE LAST TME
FLY FAGGOT, FLY

Lol probably. I can't imagine a scenario, other than death, where he doesn't find a way to get off on it.

R.I.P Milo we knew your faggot ass well

>panders to their viewpoints
Not to mention he literally
writes
about
us
on
fucking popular(lmao) news outlets
I'm honestly shocked by how Sup Forums lets itself be cucked by jews every time. It's gonna be the same with evalion and whoever uses us next and so on. pretty demoralizing.

Nice Indian religious symbol

Triple confirmed its going down

Show us the next card, kek.

A FUCKING LEAF

Milo confirmed martyrdom, may he get ass fucked in hell.

Fuck you.

user. All you need is a belt and a door knob. It's time to end your self.

I hope he returns unharmed, but we aren't dealing with people or even niggers here.
Sand niggers are playing for keeps.

>thinking muslims attack targets that aren't innocent, unsuspecting victims

They will sit in their shit-whole apartment and beat their wife like usual. Milo will be fine.

It didn't work. How do I invoke kek? Do I make an offering like this?

May kek grant him protection

kek no don't do this

ree

Muslims and kikes harnessing meme magic.

This is the future you asked for, Sup Forums.

>All those close but failed dubs
lmao he's dead give up

Triple confirmed. There you go.

Shit, so, he is ded

HOLY SHIT.

NOOOOOOOOO

Yeah same here

hehe