HILLARY BTFO

HILLARY BTFO

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/747227503329173505

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Djlc6uHTVmY
wonkette.com/602921/donald-trump-explains-bigly-why-immigration-killed-all-those-gay-people-in-florida
youtube.com/watch?v=ahceWC51Ars
dictionary.com/browse/bigly
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/24/barbell-accident-kills-former-un-leader-accused-of-corruption
hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

There's no proof that the teleprompter actually said "sigh", it just seems that way. Does anyone have any pics of it or the transcript of it?

How can we know for sure she wasn't supposed to say "sigh"? Some people do that nowadays.

HAHHAHAHA

THE DAMAGE CONTROL FROM THE SHILLS HAHAHAH

S-surely this will be the end of her campaign.

bump

>literally doing it for comedic effect
>h-hillary b-btfo right guys?

What a degenerate cunt that Hillary is.

I'm a Trump supporter so don't yell shill just because I'm not completely buying into this fiasco just because it would help Trump. It's just that I'd rather have proof of something first before I believe it.

wow Hillary shills are real

honest question, how much are they paying you?

Laugh at them Sup Forums....laugh at them

Not enough, clearly

Fuck off shill

if you say "sigh" in real life you're a fucking retard so she loses both ways

At least she doesn't use made up words like "bigly"

I thought she was just memeing like how people type

*sigh*

Or

*grabs you by the throat*

trump shills exist too, you know

Shut up you retarded leaf

Retarded hipster children like to do that. Especially women. It's infuriating

kys

We do it for free, jackass

He says "big league",faggot

Here's the good thing about this. It shows that if Hillary wins we will all be absolved of our conscience as any nation dumb enough to elect this bitch after everything she's said and done deserves to be destroyed.

big league

>Some people do that nowadays.

Kek

Let me try to talk some sense into you guys
When trump said "they're not sending their best..." some people thought he ended with "their rapists" while some people thought he ended with "they're rapists". People who support Trump choose to believe he said "their" because that helps trump, while people against Trump choose to believe he said "they're" because that hurts Trump.

This is the same thing with Hillary. People who are against Hillary choose to believe "sigh" was on the teleprompter, while people who support her choose to believe it was not on the teleprompter. In both cases no one knows for sure since Trump never put that in writing and there are no pics of the teleprompter.

I don't choose a side on either of these two examples because I think there's no support one way or the other. It's sensible to do that, it's not shilling.

BACK THE FUCK OFF??

I've liked Trump since he was making guest appearances on the Kathy Lee and Regis show in the early 90s.

Greatest man alive today, possibly ever.

>sigh

>"We're going to win big league"

Literally makes no sense.

>Comic effect
I'm only pretending to be retarded :^)

totally believe you. well im a hillary supporter and i can tell you she's a fucking lizard and eats babies.

Bigly is a perfectly cromulent word

*Le sigh* am i right guyz

Shilling is criminal fraud. You're going to get a criminal record for a measly temp job.

Quit now and report your employers.

If it's supposed to be comedic she did a very bad job. But then again liberals don't have a sense of humour so what would they know?

people only type 'sigh' because no one can see them actually sigh you fucking retard. so why the fuck would you say 'sigh' instead of just sighing if that's how you felt? kys

see

While she is a fake piece of shit the devil himself shat out, I think she was going after that "le sigh" bull shit that special snowflakes now say out loud

It's like people who say "fail" in real life, it's fucking cringe worthy as fuck

I've already said that it does seem like she read it off the screen. but as someone else pointed out ITT people do say sigh irl sometimes. so it could be either, there's just no proof either way

*teleports behind you and sighs*

What's worse desu? Mistakenly reading a cue to sigh or actually unironically saying sigh in a presidential campaign speech?

No one says sigh. ESPECIALLY not old women.

You're never going to get another job outside of food service or a warehouse again.

BIG LEAGUE
I
G

L
E
A
G
U
E

ok *cums*

people do say sigh, I'll grant you that a typical old women doesn't... but an old women attempting to pander to young people might. so it's a possibility

kek

Is the latter really any better though?

>Hillary was just being ironic when she let everyone die in Benghazi

Both outcomes are fucking terrible. Either she's a robot or she's trying to be le hip with the kids in the worst way possible.

Hillary had a former UN delegate murdered today because he was going to speak with the FBI about her tomorrow

no not really, but it's bad for a different set of reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Djlc6uHTVmY

"nothin personal kid"

I see where you're coming from friend

no, its being held in secrecy like the transcripts from the paid speeches she gave to Goldman Sachs et all or the e-mails she deleted while secretary of state.

dumb fucking script writer didn't know you're supposed to put stars around the word if it's an action

*facepalms*

just watched it

it was weird, can't tell if she was supposed to say that or was supposed to sigh, because you can't tell her intentions with anything, because she's a sociopath

You idiot, how new are you?

Why is Trump so dumb? Hillary was obviously joking

it's a real word

Source

I'm interested

if you're gonna say it irl wouldn't be put more into it though? like actually sigh while saying it? shrug your shoulders a bit? she was completely un-animated. she didn't know what the fuck was going on she just read the word.

bigly is the funniest fuckin word if you say it in your head a couple times im lol'in

very cromulent

wow I just looked that up

it's a real word too..

HOLY SHIT THE SHILLING IS REAL HOLY SHIT I NEVER BELIEVED IT

As much as I'd like this to be true there is no reason to believe that wasn't intentional. It's a speech not a movie script or stage play. It was either ad-libbed, intended to be spoken as part of the speech, or Hillary's speech writer is an idiot and including parentheticals like a retard.

HE'S ONE OF THEM REEEEEEE

not be, you

Lol same can be said for Trump

Is this the Barbel man?

This. She doesn't even have any emotion when she says it, so you can't tell whether or not it was deliberate.

Holy shit America is doomed if she gets in. It's not even funny how fucked you'll be.

>bigly
wonkette.com/602921/donald-trump-explains-bigly-why-immigration-killed-all-those-gay-people-in-florida

>In a speech delivered in Manchester, New Hampshire, Monday, Donald Trump explained how U.S. immigration policy killed 49 people at the Pulse nightclub this weekend; how Barack Obama is a very Bad Ally, unlike Donald Trump; and how Hillary Clinton, trust me, she is just terrible. Here is how Donald Trump began a very serious, very important speech about the national defense

>we

Its sad because some actually do. For one, the girl at my work does. She'll sit at the receptions desk and say, "Sigh" with something along the lines of, "Answering phones is so boring". Well bitch, how about you come back into the shop with the boy's and we will put you up on our lathe and spin you around like a old used up hole. About all women are good for anyways.

I mean we don't know for sure but the way it was said implied dictation

don't do it!

Also, is there a video of this. Want to see for myself.

I just don't see Hilary being this robotic

I would be annoyed at Trump focusing on speech style if there were any substance to Hillary's scripted jaw flapping. Since there isn't, style is fair game.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahceWC51Ars

dictionary.com/browse/bigly
>bigly, adverb

well fug

Wtf he actually had good bantz for once, finally Donald I love you man but half your tweets you can tell were written by an old man...

>actually saying sigh

Hillary pandering to the tumblrtard audience

*i knock on the door*

it's me goku

It can be said, but it wouldn't be true.

Gotta get the berniefags to vote for her somehow

>I just don't see
>can literally see it with his eyeballs on youtube
end thyself.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/24/barbell-accident-kills-former-un-leader-accused-of-corruption
hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/
yes

yes

*sigh*

With the boy's what? You're not making any sense.

He's Canadian what did you expect?

So true, fellow burger-bro. In fact right now I'm enjoying a nice burger myself.