Alex Jones

People really don't understand how great this guy is. He reports on some obscure stories and connects dots for people to see, it's like if the Daily Show was more transparent. The show is funny as fuck..I don't see why normies take John Oliver seriously and turn around and laugh at people who watch Infowars.

TLDR: Infowars is a right wing humor political show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmFIa5b4N0s
youtu.be/S2czPfFe3-U
youtube.com/watch?v=JbXIEhWEh4o
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
youtube.com/watch?v=Orj55fo1u9I
youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw a fucking leaf is belittling alex's life work

How is Alex Jones funny? I like a lot of what he says but he's too obsessed with scaring the crap out of people. And he's more annoying and obnoxious than funny.

What? He's been able to lure normies over the years by being a personality. Being funny or memorable to the average American is part of his life's work.

Get him back on the ribbon mics.

I'd like to hear what he has to say, not his vocal tract tearing apart, him snorting, huffing, caughing, slurping, slupping, swallowing, snorting, and every other mouth noise he can think of.

Actually listen to him, he is funny. Hs out bursts, and callers will have your stomach cramped from laughter. He still gets "pranked", and some callers call up and are clearly off their meds. I get where youre coming from though, his stories always lead into, " thats why you need BLANK"/ "NOT TO BRAG"

50/50 legit news and absolute chaos

Some good highlights here

youtube.com/watch?v=tmFIa5b4N0s

He is to talk radio as the WWE is to sports

I prefer Peter Schiff.

He 's the red pill for red pillers. Next level shit!

More like 10% legit news and the rest tirades. And I always found those pranks annoying.

please post shirtless pics of Alex

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I don't know how he functions, mostly humorless and high strung. Kudos.

Then why I almost never laugh, now please help us support the operation.

BRAIN FORCE

MADE FROM SECRET UNDERGROUND MINERAL DEPOSITS NOBODY ELSE, NOT LIKE OTHER DRUGS THAT KILL YOUR BRAIN, BUT NATURAL SOURCED SO YOU KNOW IT DOES IT PURE. HELP SUPPORT THE OPERATION TO DESTROY THE GLOBALISTS, IT'S WIN WIN WIN WHEN YOU BUY OUR CALIFORNIA PURE SUPER DISTILLED RARE PATENTED LAB GRADE PILL FORM PILLS THAT REALLY DO WORK.

I'm using his Deep Cleanse product right now and I gotta say, it works pretty well. I've been shitting a lot lately. Feel pretty focused.

>humorless and high strung

That's not how I would describe him at all. The guy definitely has a sense of humor. He's just got a manic personality.
youtu.be/S2czPfFe3-U

He's pretty cool and mostly right when he's not shilling his products

No joke if you do the super oxyclean powder pills, you might have to spend an extra 30 minutes in the morning shitting your guts out. I didn't get anything gross other than mild dehydration and lots of splashback due to toilet geometry, so I guess that means I was already eating halfway decent.

fucking love it

I love ALex Jones just because he is fucking insane, yet every once in awhile touches on something true and relevant.

Deep down I wish i could be just like him and make money being Sup Forums tier insane.

It's sad to me how many people think you can't be a funny guy talking about serious stuff, or you can't talk about serious stuff in a funny way.

I think Alex would have been a comedian if he had his druthers, but luckily for the rest of humanity, he's called to be a watchman on the wall.

And obviously it goes without saying that his detractors are all shills and commies.

I gotta try that too. Did you also feel extra hungry all the fucking time? If I weren't feeling so energized I would be complaining about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=JbXIEhWEh4o

Watch out for those technocrats

Schiff is a regular guest on the Alex Jones show, in fact, I hear about most of the guys people say are "better than Alex" as guests on the Alex Jones Show.

Alex Jones is a performer. He started off as a 'redpill' but then realised people listened to his words. He now puts on an ACT to get people to go "Whoa... He's so right, man! Hey, pass me the bong....".

His job is the following:

1. Report shit stories that no other media will do
2. Report the 'other side' of a story the media is doing
3. Make up conspiracy theories, no matter how debased and illogical
4. Act like a mentally ill man
5. Shill incredibly expensive, branded, water filters
6. Shill gold (gee, I wonder who controls the most of that...?)

He might have been legit once, but now he's a nut job act who people watch for laughs and so they can go "at last, I truly see". One of my 'friends' is one and the shit he's posted is bonkers it makes Sup Forums look sane.

He's a shill. If he had any legitamacy, he would have been killed long ago, but now he's just in the pocket of the Jews and made to dancer for people to go "oooo, look at the silly mad man!" while he screams about mind control chemicals in the water and "BUY THIS WATER FILTER, ONLY $10 PER INDIVIDUAL FILTER!". While the 'bad guys' (or Jews, as /pol calls them) do the actual shady shit where you're not looking.

He's red pilled as fuck, sure some humor thrown in, he's a realist.

If you want the truth to things you have to do the work, couch potatoes on here saying he's blah blah blah, are probably just shills for libcucks.

I came from the read the fucking sticky doctrine of /fit/ before I read the fucking sticky, so that might have had something to do with not having lots of gross stuff to pass and not having been hungry as a result.

I'm in no position to knock it. Just something that didn't seem to be doing much for me. I only tried it for shits and giggles anyway, so I don't really care. Maybe I'll have another go 'round when I move and get a better commode.

Ha hahah every time I watch his videos I enjoy what he says and take him seriously. Up until the point he says shit like this...

Just 4 you!

XOXOXO!

His appearance on Piers Morgan did more harm than good for the 2nd amendment supporters.

I think he's mainly in the right direction on the whole.

It's just Alex being Alex again.

>He's pretty cool and mostly right when he's not shilling his products

False, his products are just as good as he says they are.

Youngevity took away my knee pain that I used to eat aleve like candy for.

Haven't had to use any painkillers in almost a year.

If you talk shit on Alex's products and you've never tried them, and you don't know shit about fuck, you just like to talk shit for the lulz, fuck you.

Anyone have that clip of him ranting about soldier shooting women and children in ditches or something?

That's why CNN fired Peirce Morgan and cancelled his show, and never invited Alex Jones back on again. Because Morgan and CNN are such strong defenders of gun rights they couldn't take the chance of letting Alex Jones hurt the cause again.

Alex is a shill hired to make the decent non-mind-numbed working people look like conspiracy theorists.

No, that was great. He literally crushed Piers like a bug. That single appearance lead directly to Piers' ratings decline and subsequent firing.

So fuck you, stupid.

Go listen to NPR.

just buy the pills, man, I got dogs and guns to feed.

You're still asleep, you're just dreaming that you're awake.

"Hey man...Just here to pick up your wife..."

>Youll never take our guns! REEEEEEE
That shit was pretty funny desu

Infowars is pretty much the only reliable source of news lately.

That video is great.

I don't understand why people are so skeptical about the NWO stuff. Alex is right, the elites openly brag about carrying it out. It's like people can't believe their leaders would be so audacious. It's like they refuse to believe it because it's comforting to say it's only a conspiracy theory.

i used to think this until he interviewed Trump and now I listen almost every night. He really just reports the latest on Drudge, interviews some cool people and talks about history. Also his Sheev impression is fucking top

It's all that make vitality that makes him obnoxious. And is probably why he feels so amped up about interrupting his fucking guests when they talk. It's nice when David Knight hosts because he lets the guest talk without interrupting constantly.

The funnest part is telling people what you're doing before you do it when you know they can't stop you. They get the stupidest looks on their faces.

That's how Hillary Clinton operates. She gets off on knowing that you're either going to accept what she says because you're really that fucking stupid or because you know that she's lying to your face and you're going to go along with it anyway.

It's not real medicine though.

Sure, you may take the pills and you don't feel pain anymore but that could very easily be placebo.
You shouldn't sell a product and claim benefits when there are no rigorous studies that validate those claims.

I like Brainforce. Nice little defrag for the mind. My go-to supplement if I ever wake up at less than 100% rested. That said after listening to the Brain Force commercial about 50 times I still didn't grasp that it wasn't a 5-hour energy type product. If you are fighting exhaustion it will leave you hanging. Good product in any case.

I think it's the brain force, and he even admitted it once on air. After participating in a number of off-topic masturbation threads here, I really became surprised at how many people just somehow have a problem with it, and I'm not even a leg-humping horndog by a long shot.

But after playing with X2 on and off for a number of months I think I do have to conclude that does make some small gleeful change in getting off.

1776 commenced again

I just watched the entire John Oliver Show, and the first ten seconds of this video made me laugh harder than any of the Slimey Limey's "jokes"

The healing qualities of herbs are documented and medically verified. In any case if placebo was the cure then the Aleve certainly should have done the trick. I am more than happy to experiment so as to remain independent from the perversions of the pharmaceutical industry.

> The healing qualities of herbs.
Wow you are such a chump.

School me, douche.

literally raping america... IN THE ASS

go home alex

They're generally the inspiration for synthetic drugs. It's literally Rockefeller who pushed this method because you can't patent natural substances but you can patent synthetic ones.

Kind of like how one of the first things Obama did was push through the America Invents Act so that our patent system could be changed from "first to invent" to "first to file" in order that it would be easier for an army of Chinese patent trolls to get the financial and other benefits of our IP.

Lol.

Joel Wallach is a fucking vet and a 'naturopath'

>The American Cancer Society sums up what you need to know about Naturopathy: "Available scientific evidence does not support claims that naturopathic medicine can cure cancer or any other disease, since virtually no studies on naturopathy as a whole have been published."

Also, why the fuck would I take advice from a vet about what would work for me, a human?

MLM stuff are overpriced scams. You've been scammed.

>be me
>Friend says only true conservatives listen to info wars
>Listen one time
>Fat ass talks about the fucking gorilla that got shot for an hour
>Could have gotten the same amount of substance from CNN
>Mfw

I bet you hate Cartman too.

Jesus Christ lighten up you miserable cunt

Poison Hemlock is an herb, why don't you take that.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

I see people always try to promote this guy on pol.
Alex Jones just uses known/leaked/other conspiracy theories and then makes up a context around it.

BECAUSE SOUL DEPLETION MAN!

Soil*

My favorite part about Alex is how he's wrong about 99% of the predictions he makes, but he'll take that 1% he gets right and make it sound like he's some kind of oracle.

>He reports on some obscure stories and connects dots for people to see
No, he "reports" hyperbolic dogshit that isn't referenced to any sources so he can sell his doomsday water filters to complete fucking idiots on the internet.

You're a massive faggot Alex. Get off Sup Forums.

Check out Parker's Pathways if you want to know about the water.

But the filters are pretty legit considering what they can do for the cost.

Are you fucking serious right now?

Why not shill Jim Bakers "apocalypse soup" buckets while you're at it?

;-)

i know right i literally cant even

Hey Alex

Yeah I'm serious. I use mine all the time, and it came in particularly handy when the city water stopped working.

The UN calls Dr. Parker, "The Water Baron." Alex is small time know nothing but doing his best by comparison.

I like his theory of nutritional deficiencies being the root for most all disease and the veterinary model of supplementation as both inexpensive and superior healthcare. The MLM angle is pretty shameless though I think that is linked to him doing his seminars for free. I'd much rather he charge for his seminars and sell products on the side at a reasonable price without all the pyramid scheme shit. Baby and the bath water as usual.

Shut up, retard.

He loses me when he goes off on his religious rants...

There is also no evidence any of MLM's products work. None. It's all useless crap.

Take vitamins if you want, but this meme that they're a solution to all your fucking ills is placebo at best. But that's the best fucking thing. You think it'll work, so it works, therefore you think it's worked and you shill it so other people buy it.

Alex Jones.. Arabs own Hollywood and the banks

Jesuits time the world

Nwo illuminati blood drinking lucifarians done did 911

Now buy some filters and pills

>Israel din do nuffin

>everything Sup Forums likes is a false flag by the people Sup Forums hates

every time

alex jones is way funnier than he ever was as bill hicks desu

Israel has done very little. Only Muslim inbreds think they're the ones who cause the Jewish problem. Hitler himself had little issue putting more Jews in the holy land to get them out of Europe.

The real issue with Jews is the Soros and Rosthchild diaspora in the western world.

During that Reddit AMA he did, he addressed these common criticisms. He claims he made a movie about Israel's connection to 9/11. I haven't seen it, so I can't confirm.

It makes sense that he would distance himself from the antisemitism though. He says that the mainstream media tries to portray him as a racist and antisemite even when he explicitly avoids those associations. It would be worse for him if he actually stepped into that territory.

If not for Israel, we would simply see them for the shyster scum that they are.

I unironically like listening to him.

He's autistic af, but he can accidently stumble upon the redpill time to time.
He wraps everything into a globalist plot, but their are times you catch him saying: modern art is degenerate, Gays are inhuman government project, Muslims are animals, Trannies are peddled in front of children to cause a corruption of the youth, stuff like that.

Info wars sells vitamins. If you don't like how he brands and markets them, you're just naive and young.

One of my friends irl works for info wars down in Texas itself. It ain't a personality. He's like that legitimately.

Jon Stewart I rarely see say something outright factually wrong, he's just bias.

Alex Jones literally just makes shit up and is wrong about pretty much every theroy he has ever made up. He never sticks to the facts, he relies extensively on conjecture he editorializes everything, and he's constantly wrong.

His fanbase is completely delusional and thinks the mainstream media, which freaked the FUCK out when one anchor made up one story, is just as bad as him or worse. They're really not, the mainstream media at least has some ethics and restraint, I see Alex Jones regularly accusing innocent people of terrorism.

I am personally not impressed by anything he sells. Certainly not at that cost plus the weirdness. So we are in agreement there.

If just by thinking that a product works then a twinkie and beer diet plus x-box as recreation would create many svelte and healthful people so long as they put their mind to it. Haven't seen that before but many on various "alternative health" regimes have.

A lot of the standard medical advice is servicable but kind of awkward and ham-fisted. IMO they are a springboard for finding more efficient methods which will mostly be found by anecdotal means. If you need pharmaceuticals then it's most likely that you fucked up a long time ago and need to get your act together rather than to get on that Frankenstein shit. Side-effects galore, no thanks.

ITT the entire infowars marketing team

Alex on Piers Morgan was hilarious.

NEW ULTIMATE CLEANSE

ITS THE ULTIMATE CLEANSE. IT TOOK 8 YEARS IN THE MAKING BUT WE COMBINED ALL OF OUR CLEANSES INTO ONE NEW ULTIMATE CLEANSE.

FOR A LIMITED TIME YOU CAN GET 20% OFF ON OUR NEW ULTIMATE CLEANS UNTIL IT GOES OUT OF STOCK. JUST USE COUPON CODE ALEX IN THE CHECKOUT ISLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE AMAZING SAVINGS.

ULTIMATE CLEANSE CHANGED MY LIFE. WILL IT CHANGE YOURS? AVAILABLE NOW IF YOU CALL 1-888-SUPER-FIVE-NINE-FOUR-TWO-THREE-TWO.

THAT'S 188-SUPER-FIVE-NINE-FOUR-TWO-THREE-TWO. ULTIMATE CLEANSE.

>They're really not, the mainstream media at least has some ethics and restraint

Nonsense. You're just impressed by their "professionalism" and the relative subtlety of their agenda. They all have an ax to grind and opponents they smear. At least Jones provides a counter-narrative to the usual White House talking points we see on CNN and CBS.

I'm not the only one who thinks this, by the way. Trust in the news industry is at all-time lows, single-digit approval ratings.

Things alex jones has done:

> whistleblower on documented cases of government paid agents infiltrating peaceful protests
> infiltrated Bohemian Grove
> PREDICTED 9/11
> FUCKING PREDICTED 9/11

>implying ads aren't everywhere else

I love Alex. Sometimes I have to listen to something else, but I love Alex.

youtube.com/watch?v=Orj55fo1u9I

obligatory

I'D JUST LIKE TO EMPHASIZE THE MAGNITUDE OF THE RED PILL I JUST DROPPED HERE

I'm a leftists .

I watch John Oliver and Real time with Bill Mayher. I used to watch Colbert and Daily show and sometimes the nightly show but let's face it Comedy Central is fucking DEAD. That Trevor guy killed it.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a comedy late night right wing talk show where they make fun of democrats 24/7.

Why don't you have this America? Why? The democrats do just as much crazy shit as the republicans.

Instead I'm forced to watch pol e-celebs on youtube...