ITT: Post if your Country failed to qualify for the WC

This actually happened?... fucking trump

>tfw I'm glad because it means less soccer being shoved down my throat this summer

Since when is soccer shoved down our throats, faggot. And the world cup is only every 4 years

Since every world cup

>anime
But you wouldn’t mind a hung trap shoving something down your throat.

Honestly, I'm kind of sad. I fucking hate Soccer, and Soccer fans so much that I always cheer on team USA just to spite them and prove the sports a joke.

Very descriptive
>mfw you're getting btfo so hard by the yuros and spics in the other threads

>no usa / soviet russia / drumpf / putin bants next summer

feels so bad man

waddup lads

Do we count? There's a good chance we'll be joining the BTFO ranks in a couple weeks.

yes hi

Mma is my sport anyway.
Holland aint shit since 2014

t. t*rk

We didn't even give a shit
But we will strike when our lads that Barça recruited became GOATs in the 2020-30s

Germany is going to win again. And FIFA will die as people realize the country that built all its sporting infrastructure are round a single sport will win each cup.

Istead you will get a bbc shoved down your thoat.

I don't watch the NBA, indio

I'm sorry about robben lad

i always liked the holland-germany games

Kys amwf poster.

Would be fucking sad m8

>he didn't rate Iceland

Told ya about the part time dentists, man.

Whyyyy Chilebro. I understand that we didn't deserve to go, but at least you guys did.

I acutally feel sorry for you guys. I mean your team hasn't been at its best the past few years, but I really love the rivalry, espcially in big tournaments.

Hell, I'd have loved to see a NED - GER finale back in 2014.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

hi

like you give a shit about football texas

Do you forget this guy almost had us miss qualification for the hex? lel

Atlanta pls

Remember when people thought it was jürgen klinsmanns fault.

Wales 'ere.

>tfw Salvadorian

I've been dead inside since my youth. Happy Mexico lost at least

Getting into the world cup? Football? Not hockey? Ahaha. No.

>white

you have to go back

it's the first time I realise how huge that flag actually is

every world cup. "I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN"

Well, good morning to y'all

I would probably end up in jail.

>Post if your Country failed to qualify for the WC

What is "the WC?"

if anything this a blessing, the patriots of the USMNT saved us from having more russia stuff in the news

i ws rooting for you, best guay

>Fire this guy because you have no patience for building a proper program up and you want to micro-manage every move he tries to make
>Hire the communist seattlel guy because he won MLELS
>Lose to T&T
>Cost your country untold millions of dollars domestically
>The absolute state of US Soccer

Honestly, the whole USNT needs to be replaced with tried and true soccer folks who may or may not be US citizens but who know how to not look like complete fools.

klinsmann should never have been a coach, he should have been technical director only.

Gtfo Salvatrucha faggot

>lost against trinidad & tobango
What happened?
>lost against tnt
Oh, wait.

ffs this is the first time when we didnt make it

at least you can cheer for iceland, almost the same shit