Your take?

>Look like a part of the Hitler youth.
>Took a DNA test.
>Found out I am 3% black.
>Get told by black people that it makes me racist for saying I am 3% black.
>Wut?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_spot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

most "aryans" are not 100% white not to worry

You're going to college.

You probably said some racist things and then followed it by "I'm 3% black too", burger.

Wher do you channers get dna test wich display % of all your genes?

Bump

>1% black
>99% Northern European

Fucking sucks ass.

>tfw dna test says im 7% black

>nothing remotely asian on the family tree
>get asian flush sometimes when drinking
>betting i'm a product of mongol rape somewhere down the line

You will hang with the rest of the mongrels

>implying you would ever know I'm not 100%
>implying you dont have a drop
>implying I wouldnt be the one hanging niggers in the first place

Niggerjew detected!

Why are those Frauleins so stacked?
Did you have a blue spot on your lower back as a child?

>Implying honorary whites don't get to stay

you probably need anal bleaching and you probably have a dark taint area. utterly hideous except to other niggers. too bad for you.

Is that Amelia Earhart?

Most americans have black or native american blood.
The minority population at the time married into euro blood.

They tell everyone that they have nigger in them

23andme

Dude I'd rather cut my foreskin than giving my dna to 23andme, check their most important figures.

5 generations ago one of your forefathers was black.
who gives a shit?
you are white even by nazi standards, and they cared deeply about this shit.

>Did you have a blue spot on your lower back as a child?

Infants may be born with one or more Mongolian spots ranging from small area on the buttocks to a larger area on the back.

The spot is prevalent among East, Southeast, North, and Central Asian peoples, Malay archipelago islanders, Indigenous Oceanians (chiefly Micronesians and Polynesians), Africans,[11] Amerindians,[12] East Africans, Latin Americans and Caribbeans of mixed-race descent, and Turkish people.[7][13][14] They occur in about 90-95% of Asian and 80-85% Native American infants.[14] Approximately 90% of Polynesians and Micronesians are born with Mongolian spots, as are about 46% of children in Latin America,[15] where they are associated with non-European descent. These spots also appear on 5-10% of babies of full Caucasian descent; Coria del Río in Spain has a high incidence due to the presence of descendants of the first Japanese official envoy to Spain in the early 17th century.[14][16] Black babies have Mongolian spots at a frequency of 96%.[17]

Almost the entire mestizo (mixed Spanish-Indian) people of Mexico have the Mongolian spot.[18]

Central Americans indigenous children were subjected to racism due to their Mongolian spots but progressive circles began to make having the Mongolian spot popular after the late 1960s.[19]

Highland Peruvians have the Mongolian spot.[20]

The full article is quite fun to read.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_spot

>Wher do you channers get dna test
>you channers
you need to go back where you came from.
that is the cuckshed, most probably.

Is that .. where the tail was?

Giving your dna to jews.
Nope

> Korean mythology explains the spot as a bruise formed when Samshin halmi (Korean: 삼신할미), a shaman spirit to whom people pray around childbirth, slapped the baby's behind to hasten the baby to quickly get out from his or her mother's womb.

never even heard of it.
feels good to be white, without any disgusting monkey birthmarks

Zuckerberg's wife's company is only one of a few that's done genetic testing. I got mine done by a San Diego firm. Though they're probably run by long-nosed brothas too, for the tin-hatters that care

*Brin, not Zuck.