NEWT FOR VP

NEWT FOR VP

NEWT DESTROYS HILLARY CLINTON

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/747170554273161216

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/747170554273161216
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No manlets for vp

Newt is apart of the elite who tried buying vp spot, no?

Hes a good man.

No chicken hawks allowed.

holy SHIT he ripped her a 4th asshole

I thought this nigga was dead

You're just gullible, look at Newt's history.

He served his wife divorce papers while on her cancer deathbed. Such a good man lol

>twitter.com/FoxNews/status/747170554273161216
A good man cheats on his wife?

Trump cheated on his first wife with his second wife, and on his second wife with his third wife.

ALPHA AS FUCK.

His first two wives

Source

1 ticket 6 spouses

Trump turned down $200,000,000 to have Newt as VP. Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong with him, but if he chooses Newt, he will be assassinated.

Does this mean the moon base is official a go? Will elon musk be in charge of it?

If it's Slimy Newt then Trump is as good as dead.

Fuck off.

>1 ticket 6 spouses
LMAO

conservatards will defend this

>there are still people shilling for newt

And then Newt burned the bridge over the Judge.

( although turning down that money not to pick him pretty much incinerated it already )

MOONBASE
O
O
N
B
A
S
E

Imagine a Newt vs Warren debate.

This. Jeff session fags are the worst. He doesn't have enough personality to pull it off.

>6ft
>manlet

>Baby's first election

If you are going to pull the whole "muh morals" bullshit card, you'd best dig deeper. I don't give a shit what he sticks his pecker into nor do I give a shit if he wanted to fuck his fat wife

Reminder that any VP pick who scares the establishment less than Trump will be the next LBJ.

is newt really 6 ft tall

He's a big buy.

he really doesnt look that big on tv imo im actually suprised its real

Alpha as fuck.

Didn't Trump turn down $200 million to make Newt his VP?

I hope not

>Newt is old
Making Newt VP would mean investing billions of advertising dollars promoting the name of a dying husk who won't be able to carry on Trump's legacy in future elections

>Newt is establishment
He's about as mainline as it gets, might as well choose Mitt Romney. During the Mexican judge "scandal" with Trump, Newt criticized his remarks as being racist

>Newt has a weak voice
This pisses me the fuck off. I can't listen to the guy. How was he Speaker of the House again???