What the FUCK was her problem?

what the FUCK was her problem?

Lack of vaginal penetration.

SIN

Too CUUUUUTE

Beauty

Is she actually attractive? She looks lowkey hot.

she has one of those round mousy "cute" faces that are becoming popular because of nerd and weeaboo culture sreading pedophilia. If you had a son with her eggs he would be a feminine manlet autist and probably kill himself because he will never find a mate.

ayyy lamo

She wanted to live her life deliciously.

She's super cute.

>Thanks to you black phillip i trvly have become the argie vvitch now

Dropped

no endgame

That was pretty harsh, bro. You need to

>20yo
>43yo
Which one, Sup Forums?
You can't pick both

I can. It's that easy!

She didn't have a loving boyfriend who would take her in.

that's the best kind of face senpai

anyone who doesn't think anya is beatiful is an absolute pleb

puberty

why do you think they gave away their daughters back in those times once the problems started?

Argentina is White

she is so fucking ugly

You only think the camwhore is attractive because she is familiar with nerd culture and anime and is purposely acting in a specific way and dressing in a specific way to attract nerds like you so that people will donate to her patreon or give her likes because she craves attention above all else.

her dad was a failure, he couldnt provide her with pretty dresses and butter.

she made the right choice .. the only choice.

So I saw that movie yesterday and though about making a thread to ask a few things but couldn't bother. Since OP did it, let me take advantage.

What was up with black phillip? What was his actual goal? Did Thomasin become a witch?

The fact that they had a devil goat for all that time living with them for no reason was a little ridiculous.

hollywood's been hiring little kids with giant lips for at least two decades now, they are soulless bastards who just want the money

You have to go back, Anya.

She looked guilty as fuck at the end of movie and she had the option of either dying of starvation and going to Heaven or submitting to Satan and living. She might have made the wrong choice, but it was understandable.

vvitches

lol she's not into nerd culture. that's lana rain and kati3kat.

really poor bait

It doesn't matter if she's personally into it. She's mimicking popular people who are mimicking nerd culture. She's even more pathetic that way.

She is fucking hot.

Her life was ruined, her family was dead. Might as well go cover yourself in blood and scissor with crazy witches in the woods

too busy playing animals with her uncle

>what was up with black phillip?
>what was his actual goal?
>did thomasin become a witch?

the literal devil was watching the hardass puritan family fall apart and enjoying it, but also so he could be there to tempt thomasin when everything was fucked and she had no other choice but to accept

>The fact that they had a devil goat for all that time living with them for no reason was a little ridiculous

you dense motherfucker its not like the goat came out of it's mother hailing satan, the devil entered black phillip either sometime near the time they were exiled or directly after moving to the new homestead

she isn't my gf

ayy le mau

Isn't she the chick from Morgan?

i see.... she iiis

Is it bad that I'd really enjoy being kicked in the balls by her?

Anya is pure bruh
stahp

I worry that she isn't. Her Instagram contains a few pictures with this Chad guy lying on her couch and caring for her when she was sick and stuff.

this, the father committed the sin of pride by placing his own retarded assumptions about how the protestant church should work above the security of his family living on the plantation
the mother sinned with envy by hating her daughter for being beautiful
the eldest son sinned with lust for Tomasin

combined it summoned the devil who fucked shit uppp

Did Thomasin become an old decrepit woman by the end?

least she ain't ghey

>tfw no VVitch gf to hex you so you only experience sexual pleasure if her foot is in your mouth
;_;

You sure it's not just her incredible body?

>needing a hex for that
fucking amateur

Muh pedophilia hysteria

Is she an alien?
Some kind of semen demon?

She should try to get Emma Stone's agent

I would do everything to her.

prefer left because of the alien pussy tbqh fampai

Tbh it would have been better if it had been just about a creepy witch tormenting the family. The devil isn't really scary.

You're a stupid faggot user.

He's an asshole who enjoys fucking with God and getting people to stop worshipping him. I find him kind of comical. Like ancient Robbie Rotten

Sequel when?

I enjoyed the movie but I have to say, when Black Philip started rapping it really broke my immersion

>Like ancient Robbie Rotten
Now I want a movie where Robbie Rotten is Satan, with that fucking god awful chin and teeth and everything.

Can humans and ayyyys breed?

only with me

Good god her eyes are far apart

back off

Why do Argentinian girls look like this?

in the 40k UNIVERSE we would call her a GENESTEALER HYBRID

Women are supposed to have neotenous features you retard, it has nothing to do with pedoshit