America vs. The World Thread

Why do they care so much about us, Ameribros? Is it a case of "Hate us 'cuz they ain't us"? There are >10 threads started every day by foreigners about America. Why do foreigners care so much about us?

because USA got properly BTFO and its hilarious.

>inb4 spic

Nope I'm actually from Russia and live in America.

the reaction to Chile missing it was bigger

dumb slav

this board was better when burgers didn't care about soccer.

now that it's gotten slightly more popular in america, burgers have gotten cocky about soccer. missing the wc is penance for that cockiness

literally fake news

definitely hilarious but it's just insane how much foreigners are obsessed with our country. Case in point, you're a foreigner that moved here.

It's because you lost to motherfucking Trinidad and Tobago

It’s because you take yourselves way too seriously and don’t seem to have any real grasp of self deprecation as humour, lol at USA threads are guaranteed replies

Because we are a World Power? And because we have managed to send a team to the world Cup 9 times in a row since 1990? And because the shit posters who shit post when the US are winning are now shit posting "WE DUN CARE, WE HAVE HANDEGG AND BORESWING"

I think the biggest reason, aside the above, is the fact that >we (and by we I mean all the shitposters) get absolutely butthurt when they start getting made fun of. Like, the Netherlands and Chile are also out but you don't see them crying about it like we do. They actually accept it , meanwhile >we continue to try to maintain this image that Soccer isn't popular because it isn't the number one sport and therefore is gay because they say so. It's Fucking stupid. And because of that >we shitpost that "WE DUN CARE".

If you can't take the shit posting when something goes wrong, don't dish it out.

Oh really? Do you have proof?
And it's inexcusable. I'm unironically going to kill myself in a few hours over this. I'm ashamed, mortified, personally humiliated over this loss.
What else do you want us to do? Not care? Jeez, talk about never winning with you guys. It's part of why I'm considering my own suicide.

The most important nation unable to succeed in the most important sport.

>don’t seem to have any real grasp of self deprecation as humour

you can't be serious about ths

i'll go shitpost about murrika not making the wc. i genuinely do not give a shit about soccer.

it's only gained popularity in the last few years because more and more millennial parents are being overprotective assholes of their children and forcing them to play safer sports like soccer instead of football. that translates to more kids liking soccer. not really rocket science

I think Americans should unironically take this loss personally. Because I am. This way we will show the rest of the world that we do in fact care about football, and it's absolutely mortifying to us all as not just a country, but as human beings.

I’m always serious, Bryce

>povertyball is important
no.jpg

You deserve to be flogged for posting this. Seriously.
He should be serious about this post. How old are you? 15? I for one agree. We need to take this loss personally as individuals. It's what the rest of the world wants.

then you're an idiot, i suppose.

Fuck off.
It's rich that you think of us as the most important nation in the world. Because right now, that should be Germany. They are the gold standard for a country in the world today. And everyone here except dotard Americans disagree with this.

cant handle the truth? sorry you're so ass blasted that the american soccer team is shit compared to countries who have no other sports.

if all of our nation's top athletes practiced soccer instead of football or basketball when they were younger, sure we could be a contender to win the WC every year

He's not an idiot. Football is a way of life if not THE way of life for us here. If you're just going to be complacent about this, you need to be publicly flogged in front of thousands of people.

I'm actually kind of sad you guys didn't make it either. Without LCIM and the US I fear for the meme potential of the upcoming WC

I have every reason to be ass blasted. Why aren't you? We are a national embarrassment to the entire world. We deserve multiple ICBMs from both France and North Korea at this rate. Also the next President should outlaw other sports and make (association) football the only valid sport for us to practice. It's the only way America will be great again.

Population theory, Sup Forums is a US site, Americans are the worst shit posters and it's fun.

They are just mad we don't care about soccer, because if we did we would have a soccer league with the highest paid players in the world, and that would mean more money for third world countries.

Please don't be nice to us. We deserve to be figuratively flogged here. Why aren't you laughing at us? It's the socially acceptable thing to do here.

Don't hare you at all son. Just really enjoyed watching you crash out of the wc when paired with a bunch of rice farmers and fucking Mexicans. Top kek btfo.

Debatable, but at least I’ll never be American

HOLY SHIT IF I SEE ANOTHER POST SAYING WE DONT CARE I WILL FUCKING DDOS THIS GOD DAMN SITE MY FUCKING GOD
>it's fun
No we should be better at shitposting. This way the world will respect us. Apparently they don't. And it's time we correct this moving forward. Start by moving non-association football threads (ALL of them) to /asp/, that is the first step.

Its fine that you don't like it, you have your opinion and I have mine in the sport, nothing wrong with that.

Soccer gaining popularity here is a good thing because, aside having baseball and the NFL, if we can actually get some talent for the next WC Cycle we could at least show that we can dominate at everything.

I am taking this loss personally as well, because you are right. The fact that we are joining a list that includes Fucking Syria, a whimpering Netherlands team that was carried by LCIM, Bolivia and arguably the worst SA Champion as of now, it hurts.

Especially considering the US, with its crap, has made it to every World Cup since Italia '90. Hell, we have better results than Fucking Mexico at the WC, it's not saying much considering the rest of the conpetition, but that's something.

Don’t worry lad >we qualified and just spend the last two games making hard work of Slovenia and fucking Lithuania. Expect us to go out after drawing our first 2 group games 0-0 and then losing to some meme African country or something

Because fat kids are easy targets

People laughed at Brazil after the 7-1 and that wasn't out of any jealousy towards favella monkeys. We're laughing at America because losing to Trinidad and Tobago is pathetic at the best of times, but losing to them when they're already out, playing without their "star players" is beyond words.

>Why aren't you?
because i live in america? i dont know what to tell you... nascar is probably still more popular than soccer here.

of the 5 main sports(soccer, baseball, basketball, football, hockey) soccer is the least popular in america

I've never watched a men's soccer game involving the United States, some of us really don't care. Most of the country doesn't care about hockey. Just accept that your preferred sport isn't popular and most people don't care.

173 pounds for a 5'10" male is fat? Don't try me, tough guy.

>a nip

>Don’t try me
I certainly wouldn’t want to try and lift you

Just get flogged. No seriously. Just get flogged. You don't belong on Sup Forums for saying you don't care about association football. Forget "we all have our own favorites XDDDD" you realize this is an association football board and right now we are the laughingstock of the whole world both inside and outside football?
See above. You don't want to be tarred and feathered in public now do you?

I could probably knock all your fucking teeth out if I could. But I don't want to because you're not American and right now I'm more vengeful at my countrymen than British for not caring about our country in a great time of need.

you're fat

>this is an soccer board
kek

>american image board
>Sup Forums - sports
>GUYS THIS BOARD IS FOR DIVEGRASS MOSTLY REEEEEE
>AMERICA IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD BECAUSE WE NOT GOOD AT POVERTYBALL

i wish there was an age requirement of 18 on here...

Just ask the French guy who's a regular here and he will explain to you. I shouldn't be explaining it because I know he's got the right stuff to blow you the fuck out with digitally.
You're probably heavier than I am, fatso.

Let’s see it glass boy, let me know when you get your ticket x

Mad at the truth? Maybe you're the underage one? I'm guessing you're 15 because you certainly post like a 15 year old. Waiting for France to annihilate you yet again..

tell me faggot... how many world championships for american football does any country besides the US have?

how are they not laughing stocks in their countries... not even one appearance in the american football world championships. wow

Holy shit you lost in Trinidad. Holy fucking shit. What the heck.

Now you're just deliberately being retarded. Just stop posting. Please for the love of God just stop posting. You're making everything worse for all of us Americans. Oh fuck, I don't even want to call myself an American anymore. I'm this embarrassed. I have shame. Why don't you, 15 year old fatso?

i don't know this feel

>Sup Forums - autistic LARPing

It's something you need to be personally ashamed about. That's how you should feel. Nothing else more.

It's probably the most embarrassing moment in USA football history, that's why

>being this autistic
embarassing tbqh fampai. maybe is more your speed. you won't have to see the hurtful comments on there

there's no probably about it m8

Nope. Being legitimately serious here. You're the one more likely to be autistic than me anyways because you don't care about significant matters such as losing to a bottom feeder in front of the whole world.

I hope you get flogged in public the next country you visit outside America. You deserve it.

no, >we deserve to be made fun of for last night

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is, I just thought that there might have been some obscure calamity in the 70s or something

You've used certain words such as "flogged" many times, so I'm curious, are you a bot?

And so much that it deserves a collective nationwide walk of shame on international television. Don't worry, I plan on starting it once I overthrow the orange dotard in office effective of today.

Isn't it Reddit by definition to not care about a serious world matter such as a qualification game? This puts America at the bottom half of the world, maybe even FOURTH world in global status.

>le ecks dee i heard someone say flogged the other day and now its my new favorite thing XDDD

kys faggot

It's a word you'll never use in real life because you're too thick-skulled to grasp the meaning of the world, and what it should apply to today (i.e. losing to Trinidad and Tobago in front of the whole world, therefore leading to international blacklisting nationwide).

except it isnt a serious matter in america. how is this concept so foreign to everyone?

AMERICA. DOES. NOT. CARE. ABOUT. SOCCER.

Underage user spotted.

>gets called underage
>n-no you!
wew lad

Because global isolationism is hegemony. Go read a book or kill yourself, whichever one is easier for you.

Why SHOULD we not care? We're the god damn centerpiece of the world, and we don't care about a global matter?

We deserve to be nuked to oblivion after this. Everyone else except America agrees with this btw.

I literally watched the last world cup right next to an american.

>the most important sport.

Did you kick his ass? Because you should have done it. God, I hate my countrymen so fucking much.

well we failed to qualify for like 50 years until 1990, but there wasn't even really a professional league during that period. Genuinely nobody cared. Now, the vast majority of people don't care, but there's still enough interest that this is flat out unthinkable.

cuck

>we should choose sports based on political factors
wew

But it is, fatso. And your below 50 IQ can't comprehend what this loss means to us in the global scale. It could lead to severed ties around the world. And in fact, people are expelling American diplomats back home right now as I'm typing this. Especially in England, Spain, Brazil, Germany, and other countries.

I know it's just a guy pretending to be autistic, but I can't stop myself.

I've never used the word "flogged" because it has never been appropriate.

By this logic, everyone should have picked up ping pong as a professional sport when it helped us normalize relations with China. Ping pong is objectively not as fun to watch as a real sport. Once every four years we see some of it at the Olympics and think, "oh, this is neat" and that's it. And unlike soccer, ping pong requires skill and points are scored.

can confirm. My friend's brother is a diplomat in Uruguay and he's been asked to step down to avoid being fired.

>cuck
As are 99.9% of Americans.

Not an argument. Kill yourself, fatso.

>tf
>tt

>And unlike soccer, ping pong requires skill and points are scored.
soccer absolutely btfo. how will it ever recover?

>t.

That's because you're 15 years old. As we've already established that.

>larping this hard
oh i see. you're from the_donald or Sup Forums

Win or lose, they can't keep can't keep thinking and dreaming about us.

They will never be true Americans.

you're responding to multiple people, stop responding with posts about weight, age or "flogging" and maybe people won't think you're such a faggot

>true Americans
Define that please. Because true Americans are fucking failures at life inside and out from my experiences.

This is like the only moment in American football history. Unless you count the womyns.

Not an argument.

You have to go back, Paco.

wasn't arguing, was stating a fact. please stop with the meme replies

I'm a descendant from one of the earliest settlers, fatso.

>this one guy instructing Americans on how to act, what can and cannot be posted on this thread, and using the word "flogged" to portray his sick masochistic fantasies

Thanks for proving why I don't care about soccer. Because in America, legitimate psychos like this guy follow this. And I don't want to be around it. I watch sports to escape these types of people.

/>

>/thread

Wait, do ya serious think we care about some niggers not goin' to the WC?AJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA

>joining the group of retards triggered by cheap bait

Aren't most soccer teams comprised of niggers and spics though? You're almost as bad as the NFL or NBA in that regards

Srs question: what does this mean for FIFA? I have a feeling most Americans don't even know the US hasn't qualified and will be baffled when the world cup comes around and won't watch. Fox must be pissed.

This is the last WC winners.

It means soccer is going to fall even further down the shitter. It isn't even in the top five watched sports in America; Football, Basketball, College Football, Baseball and Hockey will always be more popular then Soccer

Fédération Internationale de Football Association.
International Federation of Football Association.

This is SB last winners.