Sup Forumsony

If Sup Forums created a colony would it be like Jonestown?

Other urls found in this thread:

fishbowl.boards.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be worse

Why, are you thirsty?

The child of Guyanese immigrants, do any American know a single fact about Guyana other than Jonestown? Just curious.

Jamestown was a multi-cultural experiment.

That should illustrate your relevance.

NEVER SEEN A MAN SPEAK LIKE THIS MAN BEFORE

we would have kool aid, none of that flavor aid nigger shit.

It would be like jonestown but with less women.

Kaieteur Falls and you speak English.

fishbowl.boards.net/

it would look like this

Story behind picture?

I know that Guyana is where you belong, nigger.

Basically a bunch of mixed Indian/Black/White people living in probably the most outcast place in the Americas with Suriname. Seriously. You guys don't ethnically or religiously jive with anyone else for the most part outside of a few places in the Caribbean. Also, rainforest. Lots of rainforest.

Guy starts a cult. They all end up committing suicide together.

Commie cult mass suicide.
Invention of the phrase "drinking the kool-aid".

>but with all dark women*
Fixed. It would be a White Pride Paradise except everyone would end up with some shade of Black, Mestizo, Asian, or anything that's not White.

No, because we would booby trap all the bodies and double the kill count

Yeah, basically this. Been there once, it was pretty shitty. Maybe I'll take my American education and rebuilt it into a respectable nation, but probably not.

JAMESTOWN (SOCIAL EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG)

I don't know, but it totally wouldn't be in Namibia and it's totally not being done as we speak

>Anons really think Namibia is going to sell land to white folks

why not?

Too hard desu. Building up a second world state would take years. I'm an engineer by trade, not a politician. It's much easier to just live in America making 100k like i am now.

who exactly is responsible for flooding pol with so many of these similar vapid threads with no consequence, that ponder a yes or no question?

I see. I asked because I'm also the child of guyanese immigrants and I've felt the drive to go there and use what I've learned in america to better that place. I too am no politician, I'm just a plumber.

I suppose corruption would be a factor.

But if you were dictator.......ah.....well...different story, my men.

I finished jim jones biography today, he actually started the whole movement preaching about social justice and integration. By the end of the progression, his followers were willing to kill others and themselves in the name of tolerance. Dude was a brilliant manipilator who was tunning out of cards to play, so he played the last one. The book is titled "Raven" i highly reccomend it. It really shows how the movement evolved. Also, fun fact, jim jones helped finance one diane feinsteins run for mayor in california.

never, each of my civys are cherished >:P

We can only hope