What happened to women? What happened to music?

Why did this happen?

Is it reversible?

Ugh, blood borne pathogens on stage? I'd hate to be the followup act.

""""""Art""""""" of the matriarchy strikes again.

Gee, I (((wonder))).

ewwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwww yuckkkkk

HOLY FUCK!!!! Who wears printed tees!!!!????? Fucking revolting

Yep. As a lab tech this triggers me.

in the 60s you had good drugs and good music

now you have this

this is the future you chose

Modern women are, without exception, scum
I for one welcome our new sex robot/artificial womb overlords

First of all, do you have any links to vids of what looks like this epic band tearing it up?
Secondly, thanks for the pic, to Sup Forums for a name my band thread!

>
The fact that Christina Hoff Summers is on that list proves you are a retard.

She's jewish, she even put her name in parenthesis.
>B-B-B-B-BUT MUH BASED MUMU ;_;

Link thread here please I wanna have fun too sheepfucker

I wouldn't care how crazy they are if their music is actually decent.

But no.

Usually these crazy bitch-cunts with daddy issues have musical talents of Yoko Ono.

fuck off cunt. Go steal a baby and blame it on dingoes. Or drive your car into a kangaroo. Or sniff some petrol with your abo friends. Or get into some tiny shorts and bounce an oval ball on the ground.

damn didn't even think of this.

what level of education do you have and do you enjoy your work?

Can't find vids, just saw this on facebook. The band is called "My Bloody Underwear". Not joking.

I hope you don't stumble upon urban outfitters.

I see no blood on the stage. It seems to have stopped at the cankle

Aaagh.

Well i still use tampons

quit with the woman hate, not all of us are bad

I wouldn't be surprised if it was fake. Otherwise they could only perform a few days a month. Plus the whole OH&S issue with blood on stage

KEK

These people are worse than hippies. I never though a generation of retarded kids could become more degenerate than hippies.

A generation raised on the most media to ever exist. TV, video games, music, movies and the internet. All (((corrupted))) to the core. It's not impossible for them to wake up, but it takes a lot. Most of these kids are fucked for life.

>implying they are hard workers

tits

>why?
why not?

Last time I posted my boobs i was banned for 3 days

Indeed but the timing would be a problem for booking gigs. Many women are slightly erratic with their timing. Also having all three of them, *guaranteed* to simultaneously be on the rag is not easy. Even when women "sync up" its not always exact.

tits or gtfo you know the drill newfag

gonna need source f am

Not the point
The point is there are no women on the internet so dont post like one

can we hear their music?

I'll put it like this -

women are social creatures. They are guided by men.

Men stopped being men and now women do whatever they want.

That's it.

I remember we had a thread earlier today about how video games are degenerate and people were fighting with me tooth and nail about how women need to change, not them, and how they deserve wives and girlfriends despite just being average men.

I asked one guy why he deserves a woman and he said that because he owns land, isn't a drug addict, and has no arrest record.

tl;dr Men aren't respectable anymore, so women don't listen to them and live on impulse.

UK women at least voted 52% leave as well right? Or was that a bullshit meme I saw.

Kathleen Hanna, riot grrrl movement, Dumblr, hipsterism, SJWs, and 3rd wave feminism. An empasis on the first two, which we a raging trash fire that Dumblr and dyke-positive hipsterism only dumped fuel on.

This is not how I imagined Simply Red.

>Is it reversible?
Yes it is. Stop marrying, dating or fucking crazy radical feminists. Stop fucking women who aren't feminist but are beginning to echo their leftist propaganda.

People respond to social incentives. If women think they can still be accepted by society and think this garbage they will continue. If men start turning their backs on women like this they will run from this ideology like the plague.

The problem is most guys will sleep with anything that is barley alive. Hold women to a higher standard and we will see a higher quality of woman. The reverse is also true for me.

Nothing that hasn't been done in punk rock before.
This shit is old hat.

How did they get their cycles to synchronize during the gig tho?

That and that the font is Papyrus.

Nothing happened to women. They've always been rather dull, intellectually and creatively. What has changed is that men started perceiving women as have some credulity. If men returned to treating women as the child-like metal-inferiors that they are, this will go away.

What was the name of the band?

>The fact that Christina Hoff Summers is on that list proves you are a retard.

Controlled opposition

the oppressed

>CDU/CSU
>left-wing
go be a monkey somewhere else

Leaking leverages

Yawn… the menstral blood thing is getting a bit stale for me.

I guess it's evergreen among the riot grrl set.

The End Of A Sentence

>What happened to women?
Feminism
>What happened to music?
Women

Yes when so famous bands with such huge followings as these two ladies have then it's truly a problem, truly.

there have been gross dyke punk bands since the 80s

i'm surprised they still think they're being edgy at this point