Win or lose tonight it was a great season and I have a lot of respect for the Indians and their fanbase...

Win or lose tonight it was a great season and I have a lot of respect for the Indians and their fanbase. If we lose to you tonight it will be an honor and you'll have my support moving forward.

Here's to the good years ahead

Cuck

Fuck that shit. We win this and that's it. Cleveland is lucky to be even playing this game

FUCK that. We should have already won this series. Fucking Girardi

Thats just loser talk

Very classy my man. Good Luck tonight! Red Sox fan here, hope the Eries stays in the AL Beast.

>Red Sox fan here, hope the Eries stays in the AL Beast.
Fuck you buddy there is no way in hell a Sox fan would root for the Yankees. Terrible.

I'll be happy as long as the Doyers don't win

>you can't have respect for your rivals

What sort of petty permavirgin are you? I'm a die hard yankee fan but I have a lot of respect for the Sox and hate seeing some litterally who like the Astros mock them. It's about history and the game. I was at Big Papi's last game at yankee stadium and gave him a standing ovation, the biggest yankee killer ever because he deserved it. It's a culture and in culture there is respect.

It's fun to banter but at the end of the day I respect the Sox more than any other team besides my Yanks

Cringe

Best game in MLB ploffs so far its gonna be good couldn't have been set up any better

Gay

Why can't you just fuck off? This is supposed to be our year

>one for the old times sake

It isn't over yet, brother.

We got a game to win and I don't know about you, but my shit posting and Yankposting isn't over yet.

also rest in peace Texas Yankees, this post season is for you TY

Eat shit. FUCK YOU
This. I can't wait to gloat.

desu senpai even after you lose tonight, you'll still be winners because Bombston got eliminated first, and fired the guy who led them to their last World Series

Are the Cubs are going to the World Series again?

Be humble. If we lose you're going to make us look like assholes

i hope none of the national league teams win, doyers, cubes, nasts. all whack

Nobody's stopping this party.

>telling a New Yorker to be humble
FUCK YOU

understand your view on it entirely, wasn't my intention. just wanted to say we shouldn't be giving up on our team before the games said and done.

>if indians lose today's game their entire existence will immediately be put into question and everything they have achieved up to this point in the season will be as forgettable as the 2007 patriots

>if yankees lose today it doesnt matter because this was just a warmup for the next couple of years when their next dynasty begins and people will still argue the yankees should have won the series but didn't because the manager fucked up

depending on how todays game goes cleveland might be on suicidewatch

honestly though if the indians beat us today i hope that they sweep the rest of their opponents because it will put into perspective how close the yankees are to being the best team in the entire league

the players respect each other because they're all from wildly different parts of the country. rivalries are for the fans. just because other teams do things that warrant my respect doesn't mean they're going to get it.

This sounds like something you'd read on reddit

literally shut the fuck up, this is the fuckin yankees if we lose it was fucking bullshit fuck cleveland and fuck the sox for real fuck all of you no other organization will ever have TWENTY-SEVEN fucking rings so go ahead and end your lives while you still have the chance
go fuck yourselves

how would you know that unless you've been to reddit

>bragging in a way that no actual yankee fan does
>bankees.gif

at least try not to make your false flags so obvious dumb red cuck fan

Not an actual fan, but I want the injuns to win just to piss off all the anti-Wahoo folks.

Here's to the sunny slopes of shortly to begin...

I agree. There is a mutual respect between Yanks and Sox...and even Indians and Cubs. There is a thick rich history there. I will be honest, I love Fenway, but I love the Yankees. I root like hell for NYY every game, but I love certain elements of the BoSox, and some other teams steeped in history. I'm not sure where I'm goin with this because I'm already drunk, but go Yankees, and if they don't win I will be counting down the days til pitchers and catchers. Oh and KEEP Giardi. thanks.

don't worry you'll lose

See Yanks fans are scum, in general. If they aren't crude working class, they are spics.

Hey now, Dominicans are actually pretty bro-tier.

Fuck off spic

Go to bed Hunter

>t. Fat NEET living off mommy at 37
Suck my blue collar dick

Kluber has been hurting for a couple weeks. The Yanks have every chance to hammer him early tonight. Add to that the fact that Jose "MVP" Ramirez is doing his best post-season A-Rod impression, and you could win

You’ll win. The Indians will blow it.

Yankeez

no a real new yorker

Pretty sure Game 2 was his only bad start for a while

I hope the Yanks defy the odds, but if they don't I'll also be rooting for the Indians, for having a great logo and making all the right people bootyblasted

Teams have come back from being down 0-2 in a five game series to tie it up 15 times.

The team that came back (in our case, the Yankees) is 9-6 in game five.