What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

He lost sight of a little Asian girl he was chasing to copulate with,
so he went insane.

He was one of those nips that couldn't properly grasp Christianity, basically he thought that confessions were a free pass to keep on sinning.

he is meant to represent us in our failings. how many of us fail in our faith, yet Jesus will keep on forgiving us.

this movie made me hate japanese """""""people"""""" even more than i already did which i thought was impossible

how?

>Kochijimimo

>PADRE, I NEEDU TO CONFESSU!

>SORRY I BETRAYED YOU AGAIN PADRE, PREASE TAKE CONFESSU!

that character was comically bad
like that single character makes that movie a 8/10 or 7/10 rather 9/10, just so bad

you didn't understand his character

>catholicism

he isn't wrong

except thats literally how confession works

Thats literally how catholicism works.

>2deep4u
nah the movie is so dull that the character has been well explained in multiple instances in the film

delete this

pleb detected
end thyself

>2deep4u again
>kill yourself!
oh that wounded me, im so hurt.
nah, the movie as a whole was pretty shitty and flawed

>nah, the movie as a whole was pretty shitty and flawed

I love when idiots out themselves.

>my understanding of catholicism begins and ends at a few stand up jokes I heard a hilarious jewish comedian tell once

Youre right. My 10 years in a Benedictine monatery all boys school with daily religion class are completely irrelevant on the subject, since as a non-American, my opinions, education and lifestyle need to adjust to your perception of reality.

Scorsese couldn't tell whether he wanted him as a comic relief or as a traitorous backstabber.

I felt bad for him knowing he watched his entire family burn alive in front of him, can't blame him fully for being a coward.

>My 10 years of being an unruly little shit who didn't listen to a word that was taught to him are irrelevant
Yeah evidently

>since as a non-American
The fuck does that have to do with literally anything

>my understanding of catholicism begins and ends at a few stand up jokes I heard a hilarious jewish comedian tell once

Stop shitposting. Its getting embarrassing.

Start making sense, you're confusing.

>he still cant get over the fact that his pathetic beliefs were ridiculed by anonymous people on a cambodian smoke signal board

He was a kind of "test of faith" to Spiderman. Incompetent and undeserving of salvation.

But he showed his loyalty at the end.

>The fuck does that have to do with literally anything
Because Americans are le dumb. xDd

I'm not even catholic user I just grew up catholic going to catholic schools with teachers who knew what they were talking about so I cringe a little when I see people spouting the old "dude confession is a religious get-out-of-jail-free card lmao"

I didn't say anything about Catholics, you sperg.

user, stand up exists outside of America. Jews also exist outside of America. So you're going to have to clarify what point you're trying to make, if any.

>claims to have spent 10 years in a Benedictine monastery boys school with daily religion classes
>doesnt understand how confession works in catholicism

Stop shitposting. Its getting embarrassing.

>Pick a manual, any manual.