The truth is out there

Attached: ZACHISWRONG.png (1439x414, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pVvB95Wog1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

american idiot came out in 2004 dumbshit

what?

As you can see here the 06 is slightly darker than the other 3 letters. That's how you can tell the left screenshot is fake.

Attached: Rouge.png (97x36, 4K)

What the fuck

Iconic

The truth is out there, Greenday stole from Johnny Test and September 20th, 2006 is the day the world went blind.

i think google may have this one wrong user

Attached: proof.png (1211x823, 213K)

what the fuck johnny test came out in '05?
that's some Berenstein bullshit.

I'll explain. In the Cartoon Network show Johnny Test, the original theme song for the first few seasons utilized a similar chord progression to the famous Green Day song, American Idiot. As shown here.

youtu.be/pVvB95Wog1M

Stop being a lying scumbag any time now.

Attached: Literallymywholeunalteredscreen.png (1366x768, 187K)

fuck off green day shill. You know they ripped off Johnny Test, how much did they pay you to produce these lies?

Society is blind; we are brighter. If you want a sanctuary for us brighter minds, you may find me where you know to find your kind.

We are bright; they are weak. Paid to spew lies that western media feeds them by the spoonful. Learn your wits and the truth, and maybe you will master this site and the world in front of you.

lol retard

You're either delusional, or you're just trolling.

Fucking Commie scum. Trying to pedal these lies to simple minded people. Open your eyes & Don't believe this mans lies.

Stay RepaWoke

who talks like that? a fucking shill. This thread is compromised boys, don't believe these fucking shills, Johnny Test has been pushed down in the mud for too fucking long.

Attached: Manson antichrist guy.jpg (942x700, 265K)

A shill or someone genuinely mentally slow.

Honestly, I agree with you and op, Viva La Test nation.

you lie, american idiot came out in 2004

Attached: johnnyreich.png (560x974, 272K)

holy shit boys, Johnny Test is /our guy/

Johnny and his mighty Reich are invading Sup Forums and their brainwashed minds. Prepare your western cradled civilization for our troops.

The west will lie to you no longer. Green Day are stingy and evil! DEATH TO GREENDAY!

Dude, this fucking thread is too far up. You guys are literally blitzkrieging through Sup Forums* and yes it's Sup Forums now stop this autism...

MIEN JOHNNY HAS INVADED!

Attached: itsover.png (275x184, 87K)

just abniother day in the life aof a boy named johny test..>78886206

*cracks whip*