queen
run the
logic

RTJ
Radiohead
Math Rock

intelagent dance music

everything Sup Forums hates
Partially because I enjoy pissing off people with aspergers, also because anything Sup Forums likes is usually shite.

>Elliot Smith

youtube.com/watch?v=rhHMFA8LMDo

all of these

Mr Bungle, Frank Zappa, Cardiacs, Captain Beefheart, The Residents, Ween

there was that one episode with the mazzy star song, which is good enough for me desu

Decent cartoon, terrible fanbase.

I think the thing that keeps the show from truly being great is that its writers/creators are too "normie" - they still have the cutesy, wacky stuff, like the "get schwifty" upbeat shit. Rick is supposed to be an outsider, so he would be so much better if he'd been conceived by an outsider. In other words, I want to see Rick and Morty done by somebody like Harmony Korine or Gaspar Noé... somebody who wouldn't be afraid to go a little deeper into existential despair, and then stay there. Instead, the show only goes about as far as a 13 year old's idea of nihilism.

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: 110.png (554x400, 868K)

if you concern yourself with a cartoon's fan base you're a

Literally 2 words of my entire post are about the fanbase. Learn to read, faggot

Were you the creator of that one copypasta?

Run the Jewels, Kanye West, Migos, Future

Totally fits the "DUDE IM A FUCKING SMART AS FUCK SCIENTIST BUT IM ALSO WOKE AND LISTEN TO DOPE ASS MUSIC XDDD *DABS* PACKLE RICKKLEEE*

you seem concerned with cartoon fan bases user. is everything ok?

I don't know what copypasta you're referring to. As far as I know, nobody reposts my stuff, but I am prone to rant, so it's possible.

literally 2 words

maybe I’m retarded but I can’t tell if this post is meant to be ironic or not

Attached: DYmcHWhU8AE3JqG.jpg (619x534, 55K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 45K)

The show doesn't deserve the hate it gets, I legitimately love it and it breaks my heart how Justin and Dan get treated for making an actually enjoyable show.

What are some good shows made by legit mentally ill nihilists?

I don't know. But Nick Blinko of the band Rudimentary Peni is schizophrenic, and he's a good artist, but also both dark and cartoony.