HOW CAN THIS BE REAL?

How can a muslim extremist execute 50 gay people in orlando and liberals spend the following weeks going after

Donald Trump?
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-towers-protest-gay-rights_us_576a4541e4b065534f483ea5

The 2nd Amendment?
rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-its-time-to-repeal-the-second-amendment-right-bear-arms-20160613

Christians?
rawstory.com/2016/06/heres-how-right-wing-christians-share-the-blame-for-the-massacre-in-orlando/

White People?
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/06/12/nbc-law-enforcement-expert-blamed-orlando-terror-shooting-anti-gay-white-hate-groups/

????????????

And this just about takes the cake...Muslims burning young girls to death for not fucking them.
youtube.com/watch?v=UU3SWU-74TA

How could any group of people allow themselves to be so diluted and indifferent to reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-burn-19-yazidi-women-to-death-in-mosul-for-refusing-to-have-sex-with-isis-militants-a7066956.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWz6Na0Pjo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0
metabunk.org/debunked-cyberberkut-video-supposedly-showing-staged-isis-beheading-of-foley.t6520/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-children-watch-cage-flaming-5172015
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>HOW CAN THIS BE REAL?
it isn't

What isn't?

yes it is, fuck you ahmed

>just trying to stick their heads further into the sand

remember liberal SWJ types would literally rather die than admit they're wrong

I propose a question and drop links supporting the reason for my question.

You respond with 2 words and disappear.

Tight faggot. Real tight.

The whole fucking thing.

Liberals are mentally unstable and ill.

This is not an exaggeration.

How could anyone subscribe to an ideology so paper thin that any part of it found to be inconsistent could tear their entire perspective to shreds?

Whats with this fucking ride?

Oh just stop lols

.....and thats because....?

This isn't twitter faggot. You have to back up your shitty claims here.

Roll away, abu hajaar

Because they are paid by someone to be there

I have been seeing jihadist execution videos online for the better part of 10 years.

Do you think your blurry photo is evidence that they have all been forged?

I mean come on faggot.

>Because they are paid by someone to be there

Who is paying?

Who are they paying?

that photo could itself be forged just as easily by someone with an agenda

The fucking photo is staged idiot. Its pulled from a protest campaign. I never claimed it was the actual photo.

Does that change the fact it happened and was whitenessed by hundreds of people?

Anyone feel a bit bad for ISIS? They burn people in cages, run people over with tanks, throw gays off buildings, all in the name of their god! And what does the west do? "Not all Muslims!" And then they forget about you and bitch about bathroom bills.

How does ISIS respond? They have a Muslim guy shoot up a gay night club, and beat the US record. How does the west respond? "Not all Muslims!"

Like fuck you ahmed.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-burn-19-yazidi-women-to-death-in-mosul-for-refusing-to-have-sex-with-isis-militants-a7066956.html

This covers it...

youtube.com/watch?v=vaWz6Na0Pjo

All they want is senpai to notice them.

Is that text to speech synthesis, or does that britbong narrator just talk like a computer?

>How can a muslim extremist execute 50 gay people in orlando and liberals spend the following weeks going after
To be honest, I forgot all about Omar Mateen. It happened two weeks ago.

It actually has been kept off the news, and the liberals have mostly kept it off of Facebook and Twitter, they have done a good job at pretending it never happened. There are no sadface cartoons, no American flags over Facebook profiles, few major media charities.

The liberals want to cover this up because to them, Muslims are an even more persecuted minority than gays, in need of protection from evil straight white men. they couldn't fathom the idea that one minority group hates another. They think YT is the big bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0

>Nothing bad ever happens guys

I wish conspiracy theorists wee right, the world would be so much better

ISIS makes HD execution videos, why would they not put in the extra effort to make a sick stage?

I don't see how this photo proves that the guy on his knees didn't get murdered

Obama's boys are keeping up the good work, I see.

Now that I think about it, this really does seem to betray some kind of cognitive dissonance in our society. Maybe Americans think it's easy enough to ignore something that doesn't effect. I'm in Texas, and to a lot of people "gay club in orlando" may as well be in a different country.

He's saying the ISIS videos are fake

> burning women alive instead of raping them

This is clearly nonsense, the ISIS pen0r only gets hard if it's nonconsentual anyway.

HD (keep in mind 720p IS HD) cameras are dirt cheap, and have been dirt cheap for a while

There is no easy explanation for this, and I'm not sure I want one.

In the end, this is the world we live in.

And we need to everything we can to change it.

We all know history loves the underdog.

Guess what we are now?

The CIA is still a clandestine agency, no?

Libtrards need to be purged by the muslims they love so much

metabunk.org/debunked-cyberberkut-video-supposedly-showing-staged-isis-beheading-of-foley.t6520/

Im saying fuck off.

It would have gotten more attention if there was a video.

Not so much that people would watch it, but just the word of mouth alone.

yeah this whole thing is fake i just realized. if this was actually happening (isis posting to social media that they are burning children alive) we would definitely find a way to track them down already and destroy them. this is somehow a ploy to have a continuous state of war

Yeah but 1280p cameras are sand-cheap. And they have tons of that shit over there. I mean, you know, if you believe all the propaganda.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-children-watch-cage-flaming-5172015

yes, the video of the American giving a long speech before the video cuts off prior to any cuts/punctures occurring, is obviously fake.

But the videos of sandniggers being lit on fire, drowned, shot in the heat, actually beheaded on film, and smashed under a tank, are all pretty hard to call fake.

Cell phones nowadays have 4K cameras.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Orlando.

why is the audio all fucked up.

>1 post

>IS isn't real

Thread has officially been derailed to a discussion on conspiracy theories when it was supposed to be a discussion on the lefts reaction to Orlando.

Only included isis material to present what they are defending.

0/10

Welcome to Sup Forums, threads never go in the direction OP wants, faggot.

There's not much to discuss really. Something happens in the world between their "protected" groups, and they go thump their chests at the only thing in the world they're allowed to call evil, because there's nothing else they can really do according to their dogma. Not exactly an uncommon topic of discussion on this board.

oops, what a (((coincidence)))

>repeal 2nd amendment article
>author: david cohen

When hasnt a jew written an article with similar shitty points

Because reality is hard.

More fuel for Moloch's fires.

The jew's are making muslims look bad because hurr durr allah akbar

Made this for you OP

spread it, you made a good point here.

>claims people have to back up their shitty claims here
>doesn't backup own shitty claim
Cool story

All those things matter a million times more than the lives of 49 people. Not even a statistical blip on the map.

When is someone like Sean Hannity going to have the balls to air all of these videos on a national news channel

You're a scumbag

Mohammed, pls

>LGBBQ

what did they mean by this

Photo is a protest... not real

"The photos were taken in the Syrian city of Douma during an anti-government protest, and the visual imagery was deliberate, intended to compare the actions of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad to those of ISIS. The children were not captives of Islamic State or any other entity, and they were never in any danger during the protest outside Damascus."

Oh shit. Thanks man.

for pics you were not supposed to share threads pls go to