imgtc.com/w/auuT3aG
streamable.com/9u7pc?preset=mp4&autoplay=1
streamable.com/7rzvf?preset=mp4&autoplay=1
twitter.com/lufe_bs/status/918113151706640384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chile not welcome ITT.

>argentina
>based
You got off the hook by chance, my wannabe White amigo.

nice gif, bro.

Shut up 7-1.
>losing 7-1 at home

It has a pretty cool name that's fun to say
CON-ME-BOL

An ideal top 5 would have been

Brazil
Uruguay
Argentina
Peru
Paraguay

Shame Paraguay couldn't make it

hello

Chile? what's that?

IMPRESSIONANTE A CAPACIDADE QUE ESSE TIME TEM PARA SER HUMILHADO, E DESSA VEZ EU FALO SEGURAMENTE - DEIXEI MEU COMENTÁRIO NA RÁDIO BANDEIRANTES, ISSO ESTÁ REGISTRADO INTERNACIONALMENTE NA HISTÓRIA DO RÁDIO: O CHILE DEU O MAIOR VEXAME DE SUA HISTÓRIA, E NÃO VAI TER UM VEXAME PIOR DO QUE ESSE! SER REBAIXADO PRA CONCACAF NÃO VAI SER PIOR DO QUE SER HUMILHADO, EXECRADO, SER PISOTEADO, TER A HISTÓRIA CUSPIDA E ESCARRADA POR UM TIME DE VÁRZEA! O TAL DO BRAZIL É UM TIME DE VÁR-ZE-A, LITERALMENTE DE VÁRZEA. O BRAZIL NÃO EXISTIA NA CENÁRIO DO MUNDO ATÉ O TITE ENTRAR, ERA UM TIME VARZEANO, UM TIME QUE DISPUTAVA 'DESAFIO AO GALO', COPA CEVICHE, COPA KAISER, TROFÉU DO BAIRRO DO PCC! O CHILE PERDEU PRA UM TIME DE VÁRZEA!

ALIÁS, PERDER NÃO. PERDER É DE 1X0. O CHILE FOI HU-MI-LHA-DO! O CHILE TEVE A INSTITUIÇÃO SELEÇÃO CHILENA DE FUTEBOL DENEGRIDA! A CONSTITUIÇÃO DO CHILE - SEI LÁ, QUALQUER COISA QUE NÓS PODEMOS DIZER ASSIM, AQUELAS LEIS INTERNAS LÁ - TÔ TÃO PUTO QUE ATÉ ESQUECI O NOME. A CONSTITUIÇÃO DA PRESIDÊNCIA DO CHILE FOI RASGADA. O CHILE TEM QUE NASCER DE NOVO COM OUTRO NOME. ACABOU, ACABOU!

>posting in portuguese
>>>/55/, fucking macaco.

fuck off

chile caca

don't be rude

sE mAtA, brother

1º Brazil
2º Uruguay
3º Argentina

Good times are back, comrades. No more memes teams like as Chile or Colombia. Only the only three NTs that matter. The only ones capable to beat europeans.

ayy fuck you mang

Post here if you've beaten the other two in WC finals oh wait

>can't speak english
>>>/55/

no caca

¿USTED SABE POR QUÉ LOS CHILENITOS, LOS PERUANITOS Y LOS COLOMBIANITOS NUNCA GANARON NADA? PORQUE COMEN PESCADO! NOSOTROS SOMOS MEJORES PORQUE COMEMOS CARNE

Uruguay is literally shit against yuro teams though

when was the last time uruguay reached a wc final?

que cara de mono jaja

>his NT is out of the world cup
jajajajajajajaja

Get fucked, Texas

>usted

hello friends

Except England ;_;

>celebrating to make it to finals and losing
Literally Netherlands tier, familia

I made that image kek

it was just a question m88

why are we fassbender?
fassbender is a fucking faggot, I want to be hugh jackman or atleast mcavoy

and don't give me any of that size bullshit explanation.

>gee brazil! how come your mum lets you have two goalkeepers?

Anyone planning on going to Russia to watch the games? We can share an airbnb

¿quien carajo es ese boliviano de mierda?

I bet you're some fucking idiot from the South who actually rooted for Germany after the 7-1. Plus, Brazil is always at the extremes in football.

It feels bad that Argentina qualified.

We were screaming Ecuador's goal here in the stadium and booing when Missi scored

el chileANO senoras y senores jajajajajajajaja

I'm goin' to the semis, then I'll go to jap for some weeb shit.

>¿quien carajo es ese boliviano de mierda?
He previously played for Brazil at u20s level, but then later declared for Bolivia. He's standing with the Brazil lineup here for banter I suppose.

>implying that nigger is br
>what are proxies

> then I'll go to jap for some weeb shit.
no fucking way dude, i'm going there march 22nd and staying until april next year, i'll just take a break during the WC to watch some of the games
You going to Tokyo?

Marcelo Moreno. He is half brazilian but chose to play for Bolívia because he had a better shot there.

He was a top scorer of Brasileirão a few years ago. Guy was unstoppable.

Yeah, for 3 weeks.

Fucking nice, i've got a house 150 meters away from Kagurazaka station in Shinjuku, if you need a place to crash sometime just hit me up

STOP POSTING ANIME

The only reason Brazil wanted to beat Chile was to permit France to be in pot 1 for the WC and therefore avoid us in the group stage

This tbqh. It was easier when you had no niggers so Pele could beat the shit out of JUST Fontaine and the other wh*te bois.

hell yeah. we'll see you at the quarter finals you smelly fuck.

btw, besides the chilel episode and burgers going nuclear who else did we expect to be there but fucked up?

i love animeposters
here's a cool picture i took last time i was in Japan
had to dodge a lot of Chinese tourists for it so it looks a bit weird
Netherlands maybe? I know i expected them to make it

lmao didn't know this happened, weird

For some reason I thought he was the Bolivian goalkeeper, idk why.

Ooooh the golden pavilion, I'm reading the book right now. Mishima was absolutely insane

brits are rude by nature.

BASED relator frances

imgtc.com/w/auuT3aG
streamable.com/9u7pc?preset=mp4&autoplay=1
streamable.com/7rzvf?preset=mp4&autoplay=1

Who's this bitch?

hopefully a man desu

Would like even more desu

I wish i could play in my NT desu.

Must be thrilling playing in a WC representing ur cunt in front of billions.

That's not true. People celebrated Brazil's goals. The NT players were literally chanting
>Y YA LO VE Y YA LO VE
>ES PARA CHILE QUE LO MIRA POR TV

>cucked Argentina in 2006
>cucked Argentina in 2010
>cucked Uruguay in 2010
>cucked Brazil in 2014
>cucked Argentina in 2014
>cucked Chile in 2017

nice confederation you got there, would be a shame if something happened to it right??

>Never cucked Peru, Paraguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela
Not even half of the confederations have been cucked by Germany lmao

Why do you Uruguayans hate us so much? We've done literally nothing to you.
>Inb4 cheeky finger

fish is healthier than meat though

Well that would be because they are too shit to get in a position where they could get dismantled by Germany/Spain/Italy/France m8

>frances
he's argentino, and the other guy is half-portuguese

Props for posting Noe

DELET THIS MOHAMMED, DELETE IT.

to be fair we got cucked by Netherlands, no one cares about 3rd place matches

>Minutos antes de partir el avión, se le comunicó al delantero Jacinto Cabrera -en aquel entonces en Liverpool- que debía de viajar. “Estaba en mi domicilio pintando mi casa, aprovechando el hermoso día. Eran las 11.50 y de repente me llama Marsicano por teléfono diciéndome que tenía que salir urgente para hablar con él, porque Fleitas me había citado para viajar a Alemania. Enseguida dejé todo como estaba, me pegué una ducha y salí como “pedrada” para el Aeropuerto. Antes había llamado a mi señora, que estaba en su trabajo, en una panadería, y creía que yo le estaba haciendo una broma. Fue una gran sorpresa y dejé toda mi casa desordenada, con los tarros de pintura por todos lados porque no tuve tiempo para ordenar nada. Todo fue muy apresurado” relataba Jacinto Cabrera a los medios de prensa.
BEST MATCH EVER AGAINST 1990 WORLD CHAMPION GERMANY
Played with amateur team made 10 minutes before take the plane.

Good afternoon

Good afternoon

Pls don't rape us too hard, make it look competitive

We're not that strong. I hope we get to see a couple of nice matches though.

>tfw Gatito didn't qualify for the WC
He probably just wanted to make his people happy for once in their lifes

lel basado

Terrestrial animal

It's surreal and I love it for that

twitter.com/lufe_bs/status/918113151706640384

>

Caca?

You forgot about 2002, Fried.

cucked and robbed if my memory doesn't fail me
hola, ¿qué tal el día en el trabajo? yo no salí hoy pero me imagino que algo de la atmósfera de ayer queda

I think kiwis have a good chance to beat the nt. Too much shit played in our favor yesterday, Laura bozo needs to step up his game.

You won a 3rd place match, we didn't care anymore. That cup was easily ours, the Spaniards were using drugs sure but they weren't very good and even less against the football we play.

Neverlands got through because of 2 refball goals and then lost in the final, just because FIFA was butthurt about leaving africa out of the wc

Are the next qualifiers still the regulsr ones or does the 48 teams WC already starts?

Normal

I tried to read The sailor who fell from Grace with the Sea but stopped when they were going to kill a kitty :(

>only 4 stars

i lose the pepe version, please post

Fuck you mean, nigger?

Who the fuck is Peru?

Thats cause they are not even good enough to reach the final boss

don't you have a bomb to plant, muhammad?

>tfw like asian landscapes and architecture
>tfw despise people who go there due to >muh anime and >muh waifus
i hate this paradox, really do

It's the first time in years that I saw the people getting so excited. I loved it.
Also it was the birthday of the Venezolean guy who work here as a waiter, my boss gave him a Perú shirt.

Dumb weeb.

ablen español carajo

Why don't we speak quechua causachum?