Oh wow, the US didn't qualify for the World Cup. Our lives have changed so much!

Oh wow, the US didn't qualify for the World Cup. Our lives have changed so much!

Get the fuck out of here. Like we as a country live through pathetic divegrass players.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_United_States_support_for_the_Khmer_Rouge
youtube.com/watch?v=GMim4zWN0Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha

>w-w-we d-don't care
>about the twentieth thread today

Fucking lol

How about we play a real sport, like war. Lets see who would win - British faggots or the US Army.

>America claims to be #1 sporting nation
>doesn't qualify for the most relevant international tournament in sport

We have nukes too m8

>#1 sporting nation
>66% of their population is overweight
>33% is obese
Hmmmm...

DAMAGE CONTROL

Soccer isn't an American sport so we don't care. It was invented by Spics, who we have a deep dislike for. Look at how many medals we win in the Summer olympics for true international dominance.

Sure, not like you're actually going to waddle all the way over here.

You lease nukes from us. We basically own “your” nukes.

>nukes

Of course you cowardly faggots would use nukes. We could thoroughly destroy your hellhole without using nukes. In fact, CIA operatives could ruin your country from the inside without doing anything.

>How about we play a real sport, like war
And just like soccer you lost to a pathetic contender

Hey, how come you taught everyone else soccer but your own colonies? Canada, USA, New Zealand and Australia all suck at soccer.

>war is now a sport
>suddenly, vietnam is better than USA
Not surprising desu ne.

>be shit at F1
>move to nascar so they can claim to be "world champions"
>be shit at football
>move to basketball so they can claim to be "world champions"
>be shit at rugby
>move to american football so they can claim to be "world champions"
>be shit at cricket
>move to baseball so they can claim to be "world champions"
>be shit at hockey
>move to ice hockey so they can claim to be "world champions"

Is the US of A the most beta nation in the world?

>would
>could
>should

Fucking hell mate did your mum only give you $20 for Taco Bell this morning?

>giving your enemies nukes

no wonder you lost in Vietnam lmao

We should've just nuked them, Russia and China.

And we didn't lose in Vietnam. What was the kill/death ratio, tell me? 58 thousand to 3 million? I'll take that everyday.

Same with 9/11. They killed 3000 Americans, we killed 1-2 million Muslims. We're efficient killing machines, man woman and child

The damage control from burgers has been the worse I've seen.

At least English and Brazil had a laugh about it

WOwowow i thought you didn't care about football? You seem pretty mad my burger friend

Then shut the fuck up, get over it and don't ever talk about it. Football doesn't even need you so it doesn't matter,it is better off without your shit players.

>And we didn't lose in Vietnam.

but then again isn't that just how americans operate

>give weapons and training to middle eastern extremists
>"what the fuck why is this happening now"

Kek

Mate, you aren't much better than Amerifats at this sport. Don't act like hotshit

>lost the war
>but we got the most kills so we still win
LMFAO burgers think real life is like a CoD game!

>And we didn't lose in Vietnam

Damn, Americans seem to care more about this than I thought.

They seem genuinely hurt over this, guess football/soccer really is a much bigger over there than I thought.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

So 58,000 vs. 3 million. What's a bigger number, Spic?

Nascar is boring as hell and a non sport

How the hell are Basketball and Soccer even remotely related?

American Football started out as Rugby in the 1860s but after multiple rule changes, we ended up creating our own sport.

>cricket
Baseball has been around in America for over 200 years dumbass, why the hell would we play cricket

The only other country that could compete with America or Canada in Hockey is Russia, prove me wrong

Outside of Sup Forums and maybe reddit, Americans don't care. Read the Facebook comments on ESPN and Yahoo.

In all seriousness why has America gone backwards? They started to get good players coming through like Howard, Dempsey etc but now they are nearing retirement they are back to being a team of literal whos. I thought they would keep on improving.

You lost the war against fucking Vietnam of all people, no matter how many gooks were killed you still failed at doing what you were sent for in first place

Funding for soccer has been cut all across the board because its a non-sport. Why the fuck should taxpayers subsidize this shit over American sports like the NFL or NBA? Tell me?

Most Americans honestly don't care about soccer enough to invest in it. The only thing I'm sad about is the fact that we can't shit post about our meme team in the World Cup, although I wasn't going to watch it regardless of whether America made it or not

ok 58,000 vs. 3 million and a ruined country. Who won? Tell me? We genocided a whole generation of Vietnamese, but somehow they won. Sure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory

You completely failed in your objective of stopping communist North Vietnam.

Even wikipedia calls it a straight loss kek

So you don't know how to count? Or fail to realize that after the war, Vietnam was physically destroyed and internationally isolated? In fact, we backed the Khmer Rouge to fight them, further destroying the Vietnamese.

you have the pyrrhic victory thing backwards m8. Vietnam would have experienced that, not us. we had absurd objectives and failed to meet them for a few different reasons

KEK

That's not really how wars work mate, look at the Soviet causalities on our side in WW2. Get yourself back to school.

It's alright mate, everyone's lost a few wars. It's just funny you couldn't beat up some rice farmers, for all your spending.

Shh it doesn't fit their narrative. I hope the 3 million who died was worth unifying their third world hellhole.

>So you don't know how to count?
This is such a retarded argument when it comes to warfare. By this logic, the Battle of Stalingrad was a German victory... oh wait.

Ah, the famous American sense of "banter".

No wonder you all want guns, you're too fat to "save face" with your fists.

thats nothing to be proud of. we slaughtered a bunch of foreigners and lost because we weren't sure if it was a good idea and it was harder than anticipated.

This has to be trolling right? There's no way a country can be this mentally challenged

>In fact, we backed the Khmer Rouge to fight them, further destroying the Vietnamese.
The Khmer Rouge were defeated by the Vietnamese and Cambodia became a puppet state, you absolutely retarded burger

The US helped destroy the Khmer Rouge as well, you stupid fucking leaf piece of shit

>well you guys lost vietnam because they became communist
>but it doesn't count now that they've adopted capitalist principles

You quite literally did nothing, retard. It was the Vietnamese backed by the Soviets

this is one of those people that flip the board game, when they're losing

Why do you guys keep making threads about a sport you don't care about?

Yeah, because Communists are humane and really stopped the Khmer Rouge

The CIA helped overthrow Pol Pot.

That's why the USA pretty much has a hegemony over combat sports like MMA and boxing and wrestling, right?

As the great Gary radnich once said, nobody cares

The Communists didn't stop the Khmer Rouge because of humanitarian reasons, idiot, they stopped them because the Khmer Rouge was genociding Vietnamese and was a hostile state to Vietnam.

It's also laughable that you think the USA helped bring down Pol Pot when you bastards were propping up the regime international for years. In fact, you even recognized the Khmer Rouge as the legitimate government of Cambodia for half a decade after it was deposed

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_United_States_support_for_the_Khmer_Rouge

Well we're pretty patriotic and don't like people talking shit about our country on an internet we created on a site we created.

This is why Americans hate foreigners. If you were armed, you'd have no problem shooting us. So we'll shoot you in the head first.

That was the Vietnamese you dumb burger

>In fact, CIA operatives could ruin your country from the inside without doing anything.

He's right you know.

agreed the cia has done a great job with america

The Khmer Rouge were weakened with American help, you uneducated Spic

The Khmer Rouge were supported by the Americans indirectly, you uneducated negro

>w-we don't care. I m-m-made a thread to prove it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA its because of Donald Drumpf.

>Support Ho Chin Minh against the colonial French and imperial Japanese
>later go to war against Ho Chin Minh alongside the colonial French because of mythical domino effect
>lose

>America is good at Hockey

>invented by Spics

>if the usa becomes serious about football we will win the world cup
>doesn't even make it out of qualifiers
LMAO AHHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AAYAYAYAYAYYYY

back to using your hands like monkeys lol

Soccer is mostly played by Spics. It was invented by them.

>The only other country that could compete with America or Canada in Hockey is Russia, prove me wrong
ok

they are the heroes of capitalism. sacrificing their bodies for the sake of the food industry. portion control is for commies.

India has more pro players than any other nation in the world, China comes second

How is it a spic sport?

So being fat and stupid was invented by murricans then?

>spics that we have a deep dislike for

Sure mate, it’s not like you’re going to be joining the list of spic majority countries this century or anything

Says the Muslim majority nation. We kill Muslims, you invite them in.

please, most people associate soccer with Spics. No one associates it with Italy or Germany or France - just Spanish speaking hellholes

>please, most people associate soccer with Spics. No one associates it with Italy or Germany or France - just Spanish speaking hellholes
why wouldnt people associate soccer with the countries that win the world championship?

>Muslim Majority nation

Howling

It's like 4%, meanwhile you are genuinely like only 60% white

Howling what an absolute brainlet

We are under 5% Muslim while you are LITERALLY going to become a Spanish nation

And we are genuinely mostly Christian. Most of you faggots are atheist while we actively burn down Mosques. You wish you had a redpilled population like we do.

The concept of "freedom of religion" doesn't exist here.

>has more Muslims than the uk
>has more spics than the uk
>has more niggers than the uk

Lmao

>more Muslims

Not by percentage. Let me know when mosques get burned down en masse like they do in the USA.

Don’t forget are shit at the only relevant sport world wide

TRIPIDAD AND TABOGO
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

>You wish you had a redpilled population like we do.

Red-pilled? Think you need to start on the diet pills before anything else, fat knacker.

Seriously though, you're the consumer-drones of the West. You work yourselves to the bone for your employers for very few of the rights normal people in western Europe enjoy, like a month every year of paid holiday and maternity/paternity leave.

War? We're shit at war? Ask the 3 million dead Vietnamese and 1 million dead Iraqis how shitty we are at war.

You know how much effort it takes to kill people one by one while looking them in the eyes?

These two posts are legit more embarrassing than the USA result.

You are a genuine brainlet and strong candidate for the next mass shooter in your shit hole country

>muh kill counts

>muh per capita
tragic

Its funny because mass shootings don't affect us on a personal level like terrorism does there. Most people would rather die in an act of random violence here than terrorism in Europe.

What is this fucking post?

>Its funny because mass shootings don't affect us on a personal level like terrorism does there
youtube.com/watch?v=GMim4zWN0Bs
you're right europeans wouldnt embarrass themselves like this

I'm being serious now, is this guy trolling or what? Americans can't seriously be this deluded and stupid?

>Its funny because mass shootings don't affect us on a personal level like terrorism does there. Most people would rather die in an act of random violence here than terrorism in Europe.

Terrorism is infinitely more tragic and more preventable than some mentally ill wacko shooting